Sign in to follow this  
nuune

It looks like 1990/1991 war, who is responsible of what is going on?!!

nuune   

Sudan says big NO of sending its troops to Somalia.

Uganda will be next to say NO.

Kenya already said they won't take part any peace keepin mission.

Ethiopia, don't even mention it!

baydhabo is a diasaster Zone

Hobyo is in similar situation

Laascaanood and its surroundings could be even worse than the inland

Maxamed Dheere is joining the War

Next the Jubba Valley will join the WAR, and we will witness what will be beyond our imagination

Could all this happenen if Yeey went to Mogadisho and settle there as permenent base!!

Now it is time to pay the price, who is responsible, it is very clear--------- the government, the mistake they made is countless

They should have secured Mogadisho at first hand, many MPs did that, what is there to be afraid, Shariif went there and many other delegates, who can harm yeey, isn't Ceydiid the deputy ministeer who secures the Presidential Palace!

Could all this happenen if Yeey went to Mogadisho and settle there as permenent base!!

Brother calm down will you I understand your concern but dont be alarmed. First there is no war, but a few clashes between millitias.

If not going to Mogadishu makes them attack Baidoa what would they have done if the government had gone, without any security?

All the trouble started with Mogadishu warlords, they sent the boy wonder Inda Cade to Baidoa. They are the ones trying to force the governments hand.

I doubt they[warlords] will be able to do anyhting beyound this futile excercise. Also note the governement has not attacked anyone or even revealed its hand, but is busy shoring up external support, money is important in order to create new security apparatus.

As for Sudan and Uganda they are sending troops, so are SA, Nigeria and others notably Yemen. There is credible news of numerous troops being trained and equiped in Ethiopia, we dont things take time to lets wait and see.

nuune   

Og-Girl, dear I was refering to the war that broke in Mogadisho in that period in which the government was ousted, I wasn't mentioning the one took place in Hargeisa, the reason, there was a government at that time in 1988, but after 1990/1991, everything collapsed, hense the WAR that took place.

Duke, bro,in a matter of time, we will witness some warlords joining what you called "few clashes between millitias."

we seen some results already example of In-Dheere and Indha-Cade

^^^ Nuune, even if all the warlord's joined in it would not be comparable to the 1990's madness.

As I said I doubt this incident will stop the relocation of the government to Baidoa and Jowhar and the eventual pacification of Mogadishu. Money is what matters as long as the government gets 20 million everything will be turned upside down.

Duke, I have more than twenty million and it is all yours if you could make things better than this continous mess. Ethiopia has more than twenty millions, why they don't contribute to buy out the few opposing warlords and secure your uncle's ambitious coronation? uncle Yeey, got more loot fromm letting the swiss-italian mafioso to dump toxic waste in xeebaha bari! He could use that money to buy out the likes of Shaati gaduud, Madoobe and so on. if money could solve anything, it would have been easier than this. we have clanish mistrust and resentment. we have ruthless warlords as leaders. it is once again another disaster and mayhem- somalis are savages, unruly and uncivilised to the bone! they can't get rid of their inherent clannish animosities.

I feel sorry for the poor folks of Baidabo , the city of death is once again the theatre of battle between the contending malevolence of Mudugh and Mogadisho.

^^^ Ok M, for once you sound serious as for the 20 million I was talking about $$$ or £££ and not peanuts..

Brother the government nor the RRA nor even Xabsade are to blame, the dude who illegally controls Barava and Marka the vampire who is living the high life out of the backs of the poor Somalis invaded Baidoa.

He shot the first bullets, we wait and see.

it is euro currency! can it help? no! rather you will wait and see! That is how fierce and resilient your ethiopian stooges are! You will wait for outside proxies to fight for your own battles. If you have any supremacy and valor, come to the theatre of war otherwise retreat into your officially recognized barren regions and for once leave the gallant militants of Bay settle their quarrel. Let me remind you the facts on the ground, Kismaayo is run by Juba Alliance; Baidhabo is once again conquered by Mogadishu Loyalist. Uncle Yeey is scared to go the Capital and Jowhar is going to fall. warlord Muse Sudi is in full gear now to eliminate warlord Mohamed Dhere. Warlord Uncle Yeey has worn the right shoes and embarked on the right policies to pacify and reconcile the fueding warlords!! Help Meles Help, I am being overwhelmed!! Duke, man smell the coffee and wake up fom this nightmare! no one can dominate others by force or by politics. times have changed! it is better you stop being delusional and come to terms with your weakness. that may lead you the road of peace and prosperity.

^^^^^^

First of all I am not a member of any bloc least of all SRRC. I am also not part of those fighting in Somalia, nor do I want to be part of it. I am an observer analysing events as they happen and neither have any say nor exert any influence on these events.

As for who wins, that will depend on who the population supports. I am confident given the choice between the ever lost marauding Mooriyaan and the government people of the region will chose the government.

As for the professed valour of your kinsmen Inda Cade and senior JVA, I think you are mistaken if you think bulliying, enslaving, raping, looting the land is in fact cowardice and a sin.

Yes indeed, Kismayu is run by JVA and Baidoa is today in the hands of Inda Cade, however neither the population nor recent history will support the illusion that you will be able to keep all these towns. What happened to Aydeed Sr, Morgan, Jess and even Siyad Barre shows that an oppressor will not last long.

Senior JVA, Inda Cade, Xasan Dahri Aways are all from one clan, they dominate other people land, they are unjust and some suggest criminal by nature. This simple summary dictates their days are number, for the people have a way out, and the bully will indeed be bullied.

Originally posted by nuune:

Now it is time to pay the price, who is responsible, it is very clear--------- the government, the mistake they made is countless

Right. Cabdullahi Yusuf & Ali Ghedi's militias are the ones who attacked - and currently occupy - Baydhabo. When they fired the first bullet, they expected war. I hope they're ready for it.

^^^^^^ M-

Lol. Many thanks for your compliments dear brother. To be called an old man while still relatively young is quite uplifting. I also will take your advice and pray hard, for one has to work for the here after, when us weak mortals will face our maker.

The outburst at the middle and end of your diatribe was not befitting a man who I thought was mentally strong. As for the fact you defend the indefensible, I pity your lame excuses. Brother our cause is one and the same, the restoration of our nation. Let’s not delude ourselves for if Somalia was good we would not be in exile.

Mogadishu is big enough for every Somali to live in, its all about managing our resources and not making the mistakes of the past.

Salaan

Gabbal   

Senior JVA, Inda Cade, Xasan Dahri Aways are all from one clan

LOLZ :D Who's the junior JVA? :D

No one that supports Abdulahi Yusuf can EVER talk about peace and justice. AND we all know the only reason aad u calaacalaysid is because Adeer is president, where was any kalsooni you held for the Somalia at the time Abdiqasim was elected president?

^^^lol: the dude who supports the juniour member of a juniour group under the control of Mr Abdiqasin Salad a juniour fool. Pathetic indeed. Why you even open your mouth I dont know..