Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

A/Yusuf already showing signs of dictatorship

It took ONLY 14 days for the colonel to SHOW his 1st sign of DICTATORSHIP.

He is telling the Parliament WHAT to debate (was it supposed to be this way? )

He is threatening some of the MPs with Foreign troops, ( according to him the troops are ready , wonder since WHEN :D )

He is forcing the Parliament to decide who is going to be PM.( what happened to the CHARTER " constitution" ?)

Who is going to be disarmed ? ONLY the ppl who control from south Galcaio to the Kenyan border?

Will Puntland BE disarmed?

will Somaliland BE disarmed?

Who decides if FOREIGN troops are needed, The Parliament or the President?

http://dayniile.com./Oktobar/3Oktobar22.htm

We knew his comming vissit to Ethiopia would reveal much, but this was pretty FAST. :D

ARE we already in a MESS ? What do you think?

Tahliil   

That's wonderful bro..It shows not a dictatorship in madness but a leader calling his MPs into action, daring them of course. We can't afford idleness in this earlier stage of the game. I applaud that for Mr. Cowboy Clint Abdullahi Eastwood. It's healthy. That's what cowboys do in their ranges, u know always in action, always target practising, always shootin some defenseless animal somewhere...huntin and porchin goose, ducks anything that moves..We need to be injected with healthy dose of that Wild Wild West medecine fast, just like America needed in 2000 and needs a larger dose of that once again in Novemper 2.

Originally posted by Tahliil:

We need to be injected with healthy dose of that Wild Wild West medecine fast, just like America needed in 2000 and needs a larger dose of that once again in Novemper 2.

That injection led the Taliban / al_qaida coalition down to the caves and rat holes of Tora Bora ,

Do you mean that we´ll have to look for A/yusuf in some holes in the waterfalls of NUGAL/BARI?

Wiilo   

U guys are already criticizing the president, please give him a break, let him do his thing, and then see what happends ok, but durba wax haka sheegina ok.................Lol :D:D

Go figure

Rahima   

So brother, why do you want for Somalia to remain in anarchy and for this to fail?

Don't you understand that this is not about CY, but rather the peace of your country?

Wiilo   

As Rahima said it is not about C/lahi Yusuf, but it is about Somalis, and thier stability and peace, so don't criticize him, or say anything about him. I absolutly think that the best solution for our country is to be Islamic State, to be ruled by the Sharia Laws, but it totally and complately depends on the law-makers and of course the president.....I really don't see how it is goning to be possible that our country to be Islamic State with all those Warlords, who distroyed and killed millions of Somalis are going to rule the country with the Sharia Law. First, if they know anything about the Islamic Laws, they wouldn't be "The killers" and the demolitionists of the country. So, i can only hope, Qayr and Qayraad, Nabad iyo Caano, nolol caafimaad leh, wadan nabad ah, iyo wabila Somali isku wada calool fiyaw.........Lol ;)

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Originally posted by Rahima:

So brother, why do you want for Somalia to remain in anarchy and for this to fail?

Don't you understand that this is not about CY, but rather the peace of your country?

Rahima SIS... it sure NEVER is about A/yusuf, but

it´s about a Colonel who his first thing to DO is ask for foreign troops to disarm certain groups b4 he EVEN has a PM , let alone a fuctioning government, does his priority reveal anything?

it´s about a Colonel who according to his record will cause more blood than make peace. etc etc the LIST is long

Now Rahima sis .. i´d love to SEE you LIST one or two of those things that you keep repeating that it is about, and how this VERY Colonel will deleiver. :D

Dear Wiilo .. unless clan sympathy is blinding you or you´re so desperate and naive to accept just about anything as the soloution to your country´s dilema ,or your idea about a religious STATE is a great wabbling ( waffling ), The colonel is the LAST persona to wish for this nation :D:D:D

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

:D

Salam

Now WHO can put a smile on my teacher´s face but ME .

OG.. my beloved teacher .. i seem to MAKE effective but whimsical points under the HUNGER of Ramadan. :Dicon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

looooooooooool@JB .

War leave me I am hungry today .. left 2 hours to go :( .

I will back to you after I fill my tummy icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Xoogsade   

Does an online opinion matter except to show where one stands on the issues?

I think people who support Abdullahi Yusuf for tribal reasons are as corrupted and bigotted as those who oppose him for the same reason. Such people/groups are the ones who spoil for the rest, one group among them making a national issue private tribal business while their counterparts are simply objecting to the common good based on the same principles others are basing their support on. Both are personalizing something not personal.

We should let Somalis back home decide what they want while we hold on to our opinions for a later occassion when appropriate. If you are bitter about Abdullahi yusuf, Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon ;) many don't like him but want to use him as the stepping stone for a better future. The alternative might have been the same or worse anyway. Actually more hopeless if it came to resolving certain issues. So Abdullahi Yusuf might have a better leverage in resolving certain issues.

I think Abdullahi Yusuf cares about and is more eager to make this work than anyone else. If he can avoid the futility of taking on islam, he has a chance to succeed. So let us wait and see. What is there to fear? Things are very personal and tribal in Somalia, and a government better walk on a fine line before things dwindle down to "Give me liberty or give me death". That is how it will be in the country if people become dissatisfied with the government and its corrupt policies. Marka, for those who can't wait and don't have the patience, let things play out and hope for the best. Stop objecting for the sake of objection or you don't like someone. Think about your relatives in XAMAR who dealt with the most violence in the last fourteen years. Sidaan maslaxad iney ugu jirtaa laga yaabaaye, hold on to your criticism for a while and see how it works. Let us hope the new government makes the right decisions in the best interest of Somalis.