Sign in to follow this  
African

Found my man.........have u??

nuune   

aakhiritaanka kuwa lugaha baastada iyo mindhicir duluqoowga qaba ayaa idin guursan, waxba yaanan laisku duur xulin oo mali iyo niger baad haddii kale ka qaraabanaysaan anagana waan idiin kaxeenaa oo raali baan ku nahay inaad geelka niger dushiisa fuushaan idinkoo koonbo cusbo dhabarka laalaadinayo!

Macalin   

No more Faarax with mijo baasto, jaad huuro, red teeth or missing teeth, just found Mr right....

-------

U dated nin JAAD HUURO LEH?..b4(coz u said no MORE..lol)..i didnt u said....but yeah u gonna subsitute that with NIN LIPSTICK MARSADAY...U go gurl!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

quote:No more Faarax with mijo baasto, jaad huuro, red teeth or missing teeth, just found Mr right....

-------

U dated nin JAAD HUURO LEH?..b4(coz u said no MORE..lol)..i didnt u said....but yeah u gonna subsitute that with NIN LIPSTICK MARSADAY...U go gurl!
looool...

Saalixa   

nuune,

walaahi waad iga qoslisay, hablahan wax ruunta uushagay layihine, bal hadda wax yar oo waano ah, of-course like you always did yarra sii :D

inta eey liyihin mid caadan ah amba carab coz his light guurso, ayuumbay docda inadeerkood ku dambeyaan.funny smile.gif

African, i watched those guys in a tv show here in aus called african warriors. It was really funny the way they compete and then the lady chooses, he then runs away with her. But guess what happens after that. After the honaymoons over, he then prepares himslef for the upcoming contest, he puts on his make up, determined to get choosen again. And god knows where his old wife is. But the ladies are used to it, they don't really care.

hadda african inaan somali ah aa tahay, i know u ain't gonna hak that sort of practices. walahi i know inaad kasoo carari doonto, hooy joogso, imakaba waan kuu sheegaya ok?

But nice lipstick, i love black/brown lipsticks, it just brings out your lips making them full and licious. yum

anywho african i think u will need reconsider, again i warn you, these ppl have weird ways of living accudiyow.

i hate to burst your bubbles ladies! but i dont think yall wanna shagg up with some guy whose gonna finish up mascare! when u wakeup in the morning! na'mean!

think about this one hard!

pearl   

yuk!!!!....there look more like transsexuals to me....sorry notin left to be desired :rolleyes:

whatever happened to all those manly man?

lol   

African: I won't hate u for ur choice sista... but for me .. My SOMALI KINGS Look much better than these.... and I mean it....I won't trade them for anything else.... They Rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Hibo:

African: I won't hate u for ur choice sista... but for me .. My
SOMALI KINGS
Look much better than these.... and I mean it....I won't trade them for anything else....
They Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

thanks walaashiiis smile.gif

bilan   

salaam

i'm sorry sis but to me they don't look men at all,i do not think a real men should be using a make up.so i still think somali guys look better.

Adna   

salaam

wax is weydiis maba xumee horta are men? cuz they don't look men to me what so ever!! sorry sis i hate to sound rude but think again man using make up give me a brake bsinka ha'isoo marina dheh.

p.s i still beleie there's no men in this whole wide world that i could compare to our somali kings. love ya'll