Sign in to follow this  
African

Found my man.........have u??

i believe African is giving subliminal messages to xaalimos! aint that right sista! lil makeup can sometime do wonders! anyone check Opra lately! wait till u see her in the morning next to yah!!

i am really a fan, per say! well lemme tell about one the jokes that i like about oprah!

Oprah goes to her doc's office and he tells her, opra would mind going to corner by the wall and bending over. so she does. the doc goes, hmm!

so opra goes, hey doc why did u make do this! the doc goes, well i was thinking about putting a couch over there!!! so..

i was watching the special she did for the kids in south africa for christmas! the camera got hold of her w/o make-up! she was totally different, to say the least!!

Eh let it be Niger or Sior Lione or Habashii. It doesnt matter- as long as the denominator in the equation is RELGION all will strive. As long as the person is MUSLIM. I wish you or any of you- caano iyo bariis lol..bash bash iyo barwaqo. Although, African i take this NOT being serious from you end..just that i add my take on it..regardless its for real or not.

There is differnce between acknowldging whether its a 'preference' or a 'discrouage from people of your nationality'. So with that AFRICAN...by you saying 'am tired of these jaad eating etc etc somali man'- dont be suprised if sisters come down your throat. Because Personaly, i plan on sticking by my somali mens(preference) but if its not meant to, i have no heistation in moving up the race tree as long as he's muslim.

As someone said earlier, lets not return to that land of 'backward'. If we all follow the guidelines that our beloved creator has brought down, no reason to DISCRIMINATE. MUSLIM IS MUSLIM- whether you're black skin , or white skin. Let the people have their choice.

An Advice to the individuals who ran from their nationality in search of a mate, remmeber it aint all dandy- they too have their issues. Lets not ignore that aspect, not to go in deep about complex of difference of cultural and tradition.

Not to discourage anyone but just as their remains postiveness in the world, also lays negativity.

Salamu Calikyum.

True that captivating_Soul; Words of wisdom...The only problem why would they compete with ladies for for beauty pageant? me no comprende :confused: