Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What can i wear!?

Ibtisam   

dharkaaga hidaha iyo dhaqanka

??

Who I'm trying to impress, hmmm: I won't know till i see em! :D Myself, and the camera which will snap these moments :D

loool @devil: YEs dear.

she: i know that's what I am thinking!

Going shopping today after work, On my way this morning i walked past this shop, with a really nice dress on the window, but i have feeling the price tag was huge! lool

Ibtisam   

shoppin online. I found these:

000005754.jpg

and this

000005756.jpg

and

33a8e7a9f375009bfaed8ee87b5ce0ba.jpg

and 356832efea43a1b06a70101331b24e49.jpg

i like this one as well

cb8d729e62072c9c7a905d63d53da3e7.jpg

but i'm love with this!

cde32a772cf76a5b20baf3aa0f49164c.jpg

well the picture anyway, sometimes things look better on display

Lost-One   

What to wear huh?

I'm getting depressed with all this talk of graduations...since mine was a few weeks back and the only thing I realised was that no one loves me. *starts sobbing*

Sorry for going off on one,anyways... getting back to the topic wearing a dress sounds lovely, some of the girls looked amazing wearing a knee length dress with nice stilettos. I didn’t really make an effort I just wore some black trousers and a black top, I’m not really the daring type. To be honest no one notices what you wear with your gown on.

hello ppl..

can we get a lil sanity here! grad ceremonies is for the fools period. i never went to one! why go and stand like fool and see all this butter up hug n kisses!

have u noticed ppl that never gave a shyte about u shows up and give u hugs n ups! do u know why? well, lets just say that they wanna put their hooks on you? later it will be like, hey u remember i came to your grad cermony...can u lend me some money?? dont it smell like big uuf!!

go find yourself a nice homie faraax and take him to dinner and say...check it out home-boy.. me graduated!! and put a big smile on his face..

u cant beat that!!

Ibtisam   

^^ i sure can, i'd rather sit at home and talk to the mirror :rolleyes: The only people i invited to my grad will not be attending, so i guess thats sorted

lost: what went wrong? I going out after to lunch, then i have to go to a party after, so i can't wear my gown all day! lool :D

Shakti   

lol@home-boy( sadly 2 say, I tend to read everyone’s input... yes, including mr rudys ..hallaa hallaa)

as 4 Lost-One .. girl stop this depressing talk and hang urself already.. (didn’t mean 2 write that, a bit of rudy is rubbing on me)

ibtisam ... the pink # is a bit 2 flashy.. i think the brown #.. thats the one u can rock it

Ibtisam   

^^i changed my mind again, or rather the weather changed, i'm wear a suit or at least Pants. going to see what Zara has in store today after i finish work

Originally posted by ibtisam:

and

33a8e7a9f375009bfaed8ee87b5ce0ba.jpg

I am madly in love with this one. But I would never wear it :eek:

Janna   

Ibtisam, you filthy westernised hypocrite, stop promoting prostitution (hence: your profile picture) and wear your Islamic clothing.

Why are some Somali girls ashamed of their traditional clothing? What happened to the good old dirac?

mantra   

Originally posted by Janna:

Ibtisam, you filthy westernised hypocrite, stop promoting prostitution (hence: your profile picture) and wear your Islamic clothing.

Why are some Somali girls ashamed of their traditional clothing? What happened to the good old dirac?

:eek: is this how we promote Islam?

Ibtisam I know hijab is overrated :D

lakin think about this, Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "A women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah."

Ibtisam   

This is so funny. lool.

JANN

First of all i'm not going to go down to your level. As I said Religion is not a material, rather it a completion of actions and deeds, which one of them is wear modesty clothing.

IT seems you are also a bit confused, a Dirac is not ISlamic, nor are tradition and ISlam the same thing, In fact they are contradiction.

I Know that had you understood your religion, your attitude and interaction with people, politeness, manners would be much better.

By the way how does a picture promote prostitution? I will show you one that does, If you wish. How do you judge you are better than me, because you wear a hijab, or even a hilabah, do you think Allah will judge you on your clothing alone dear?

In any in any case, it is good to say something valuable of stay quite.

Mantra:

Hijab is overrated, but tell me, what does a hijab (a material do for someone who is otherwise so misplaced?)

I Am aware of that hadith, thanks for the reminder. :wink:

Water yeah it is a bit. I'm sticking to suit/ casual smart.

Kafalah:

The cream and brow skirt are looking good. :D

Cheers