Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Boycott Xabashi companies

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Now you're just being silly
:D

LOL, Zee, qaad doesn't come into the equation dear, or else the count of the products to be boycotted will be lost. They need to concentrate :D .

RedSea   

1. Qaad- maba cuno wixii cunana waan kafogaan.

2. canjero xabashi, maba jecli, wixii cunana waa in ay joojiyaan.

3. addis ababa cid igama joogto.

4. wixii taageera dulmiga ethiopia kuhayso dadka reer muqdisho in aan wax xidhiidh ah lala yeelan waa hadal imara.

I fully agree with all the point whether they can be possibly be done or not. The conference went great, the somali people are finally realizing the trouble makers in their country. The Ethiopian-TFG supporters are getting slimmer by the minute while the opposition and liberaters are growing by the day.

How about boycott American products starting from the green card. AAAAAAAAAhhhhh how I love somali mentality a guy who is using American products living in an american society singing God Bless America..... tells them the americans are the culprit but just boycott their african slaves don't cause any problems to america because I live here..... see this tie I am wearing I bought it from an american store and this hall here I rent it from an american and these food, digital camera..... but please just boycott ethiopian goods and keep fighting :confused:

Honestly, i find this baaq really SILLY

How come they live in the US ,, they eat, drink, use and buy the US products and boycott the ethiopian ones ??? ,, what is the difference ??

why do they say that and yet sitting in Mcdonalds ??

don't they travel with the US airlines ??

1. Qaadka in la joojiyo ama la qaadaco. Waa in aan la iibsan qaadka laga keeno Itoobiya.

The guy doesn't want to ban the qad.

2. Cuntada Xabashida waa in aan la iibsan, CANJEELA XABASHI ama CANJEELO ITOOBIYAAN waa in aan la iibsan.

Refugee escaped from the Ethiopian government brutality make canjeelo here why you want to take revenge on them?

3. Meel Soomaali degan tahay wax ku dirso. Xawaaladaha waxaan ka codsaneysna in ay xiraan xafiisyadooda Addis Ababa. Shirkadii diida in ay xirto xafiisyadeeda Addis Ababa yaan wax lagu dirsan... waa nala xumeeyey oo gabdhehenii ayaa la kufsaday.. sidee lacagteenu u tegi kartaa Itoobiya.. taga JABUUTI, iyo gobola Soomaalida... Kuwa deggan Addis Ababa reerahooda ha u rareen JIGJIGA, WARDHEER, QARIDAHARRE.. HARGEYSA.. GALKACYO.. BAYDHABO...JABUUTI...iyo meelaha Soomaalidu degto... Shirkadii diida arrimahaas yaan lala macaamil

The somali living in Addis were there before Ethiopia invaded Somalia escaping from rape, killing, looting etc. And now he wants to sanction them? Should we also boycott all of this xawaala companies because some of their tribe members raped our women?

Somalis need to stop listening to this nonsense and start looking for solutions and most of all tell this senior citizens to sit get their Quran and do some tawbah after all they are the ones who caused all this problems facing Somalia and still talking like they get amnesia.

first, we try not to be racist "boycott xabashas"

Second, Us_ethio commercial ties come down to few brands of coffee at sturbucks "Yirgacheffe, Harrar and Sidamo" and ethiopian airlines. boycotting these products by the very few who use them will have no impact. As for Somalis back home who hawalas based in ethiopia and poor widows selling ethio qat in Somali workers need to worry about surviving rather then a boycott them will harm them more then the intended target

The best way to create enemies in Somalia today is tell all the qat drug addicts to boycott Xabashi qat. Since when a nation full of qat chewing full of buufis care where the next high is coming from. It is like telling khamriile not to buy alcohol from the only store in the town.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. You can't tell the difference between the two, can you?

A khamriile will agree with you (whilst drunk) and throw his bottle away in disgust. He may even cry a little and tell you that you're the best Somali that he's ever met. He'll tell you he loves you too.

A qat addict will either argue with you and give you a long lecture about the futility or effectiveness of this boycott, or, he'll ask you (not too politely) to go away and not ruin his buzz. :D