Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Am Drinking? Are you Drinking

Naasir   

Try Somali Coffee (Qaxwo)

Well, you ain't doing bad as I see a lot of us (maryooleey) dringking more than coffee..hhmm

Try drinking water sometimes and sooner or later you will minimize as I did recently

I, myself am Starbucks addict, infact as I am writing this I am drinking plus the yesterday's cup still in the trash can as the cleaners didn't come around yet. But I don't drink as much as I used to dring a year ago, kudos 2 me!

by the way I didn't know they have Starbucks every corner in Canada; I thought Seccond cup and Tim Hortons was the dominant

Originally posted by Cara:

^Why do you ask? Is one from your tribe?
smile.gif

Lol,this will give me a balanced opinion before a start dishing out my daily dose of stereotyping. I am sure she is a "mixed" clan lol.

^^ he is the said uncle....sakhraan waaxid dheh

If i am uncle,that means shes my niece & its scandalous & incestious..oh lord,NO! :D

Pucca   

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

*Waves at Pucca* Tim Horton's Hot chocolate is really nice....especially when you havent eaten all day and people are driving you mad....Ah ok thats another story.I need to go to sleep.

hot chocolate is too bitter me thinks, but if i'm going to buy a cup i make it half french vanilla and half hot chocolate, perfect!

*waves back* hello dear, how are ya? been awhile eh

J.Lee   

Nothing beats a grande Passion Tea Lemonade with Strawberries and those Madeleine cookies.

Anyway Starbucks is the work of the devil. :D

-Lily-   

Earl Grey with no milk is perfect, and the tea bag must be taken out within 10 seconds while it’s still red and not black…mmmmm

Earl grey aah?

Val-I guess it is for those with finer tastes.Naa get those knitting needles out Val(You too Lily)

Call me common but Breakfast tea (bags not loose mind you God bless Twinnings) are the only kind that I can deal with.I worked at Kew Garden's main coffee shop when I was 16 post GCSEs.Those Toffs fretting everytime Darjeeling and E.Grey ran out.Good old builders tea made them cry.Talk about being fussy!

Pucca I'm fine sis.It has been a while.This is the point where I nod,agree with everything you said and act like I know what 'Half French vanilla' is.Vanilla flavoured milk miya?Lol Bloody hell nockasta bey soo saareen!

Cabdow   

Somali cadeys tea with qorfo iyo heel baan ku reen lahaa right about now, laakiin qalanjadii karin laheed bey ? mark ka taagan tahay...where are you ya heblaayo icon_razz.gif