Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Am Drinking? Are you Drinking

Latte, decaf, no foam, low fat, add vanilla please! ;)

Am a starbucks junkie.Coffee is Bad. It makes me feel bad. it makes my mouth taste bad ,please give me some more.Why cant i drop this bad habit.Maybe if every corner i turn to didn't have a starbucks, i wouldn't have this problem. what do you say? eh!

Johnny B   

Post few more of this type of posts and i'll hav e no choice to but to compete against Mr Ugly . :D

I drink this :

%7B1B52FF18-2F3F-4B4F-94B0-F2641C611311%

Ariadne   

I hate Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

In Toronto I live in this neighborhood called Leslieville and Leslieville was the last of the downtown gritty hoods. You know the usaul rich f.a.gs and rednecks side by side. And then a starbucks opened up right on the corner of Logan and across the street from the best cup of coffe in T.O might I add.

And ever since then I have been willing the building to burn down. And glaring daggers at whoever comes out of there.

But back to what I drink...there's this place on

Queen just west of Carlaw called Mercury Espresso

Bar.... best damn cup of coffee in Toronto.

Fair trade and Organic and the best cup they have is the soy, white pepper, honey lattes complete with dark chocolate shavings....mmmmmmmmm

^Fair trade? I have completed abandoned Starbucks! I figured,I am not contributing to the Ethiopian & Kenyan economies that only benefit the rich,who inturn use the money to build armies. Since,Kenya & Ethiopia are starbuck partners.

Now,I drink Costa rica & Sumatra coffee, I grind the beans myself & make myself the most delicious arabica coffee.

Latte, decaf, no foam, low fat, add vanilla please

You are drinking a D/NF/LF & you are talking about addiction & bad health? :confused:

Chai tea latte.I go to Starbucks at Hammersmith station.It's not amazing and no-where near Soomaali shaax but it did the job this past winter.

This winter I am definately going to invest in one of those small carry flasks and prepare my own shaax prior to leaving my house Insha'Allah.Save me a bundle....

Coffee=Nausea...Even a latte with a measely half a shot just tastes too much.

*Waves at Pucca* Tim Horton's Hot chocolate is really nice....especially when you havent eaten all day and people are driving you mad....Ah ok thats another story.I need to go to sleep.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

There is so much history of alcoholics in my family (uncles and aunts) I’m not interested in going that route.

Dhinaca Hooyada misna dhinaya aabaha? smile.gif