Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Are you Somalians or somalis?????

Emperor   

lool Somalians or Somalis? a whole topic dedicated to what??? this is now getting funny

Alright we r punches of Alians who came from nowhere.

Yes alians

Qudhac   

OG

girl it seems you make wild accusations withought any shred of evidence therefore alot of your "argument" is not really credible, unless of course you wanna redeem yourself and Quote me of your wild accusation you made.

untill then your argument is not really needed or worthy.

OG_Girl   

Qurac..Calm down dee, why you are so mad now ?

All I said and got your nerve was : get a new name and I made seggustion and you did not like it!!

Ok here other one :

since Somaliland means=Dhulka somalia or Arth- Al somal...get this :

Republic of North somalia, example North Korea and south Korea... smile.gif

Damn All I am doing is to educate you and help you ... and you are so mad at moi :(

Note: Qabri-dahare is Somali land or Dhulka somalia icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Xarago   

Gabadha-og adigu aha qofki yidhi Somali is ethnic. Hence you can be from Thailand or even Chile you will still be Somali ethnically but of different national. In the case of Somaliland it is the name of the country and its citizens are called Somalis. Why is it called Somaliland cause its inhabitants are Somalis. And for your info Somaliland was the first country inhabited by Somalis to be independence and exist as nation untill we were so foolishly led by wider natinalism.

Qudhac   

OG

eeeerm... see once again you gone another full circle nobody was discusiing what name of the country is called i believe topic was the people.. the inhabitans

as for your suggestion to call somaliland another name, why would we do that when thats the name this country was called since the early 1880s lool another case of arguing for the sake of it it seem.

Qudhac....Saaxib, call yourself Somalilander or whatever, and I would respect that but plz show some courtesy, and call us by right name. We southerners are called Somali. Somali is not just our ethnicity, but our nationality as well.We are not Somalians, Italian Somalilanders, Southern Somalilanders, etc. We are Somali, and our country is Somalia!

N correction, all somali terrotories colonised by the west were called Somalilands e.g British Somaliland, French Somaliland,etc.

Baashi   

^And you won't hear us demand from the SomaliLanders ;) to call us by what Italians called their new found land in the dark continent icon_razz.gif .

Somali, Somalian, SomaliLander, Arlu Al-Soomaal, shifta, etc are names "others" used to call us. If our brothers like to be called what the British called then new addition of their vast empire. Fine, will do just that out of respect.

It is common courtesy to call people by what they like to be called. I advice my fellow nomads to respect our brothers. Make no mistake though the question of separation and the secession is a fair game to slice, dissect, and put on the SOL hot seat :D

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Qudhac....Saaxib, call yourself Somalilander or whatever, and I would respect that but plz show some courtesy, and call us by right name. We southerners are called Somali. Somali is not just our ethnicity, but our nationality as well.We are not Somalians, Italian Somalilanders, Southern Somalilanders, etc. We are Somali, and our country is Somalia!

N correction, all somali terrotories colonised by the west were called Somalilands e.g British Somaliland, French Somaliland,etc.

my friend somali was also another name given to you by another johny foreigner. and british somaliland was the only region that was recognised as independant state as somaliland, that why its the only region that became known as somaliland..

all this has proven is that there is nothing sacred about these terms most of them are names coined by foreiners and not single one of them is holier than any others.

so call people what they prefer to be called simple as that..

looooooool

wot the hell ? is that really a topic or im

dreaming ??? plz plz tell me that m dreaming!

lol silly question with silly answers

loooooool@OG_Girl ... damn it ya bent

your silly answer satisfied him ??? well done

alright i`ll be serious as well ..

Dear Qudhac ..if you don't want 2 be somali no one

wants you , for sure we will not cry for your

lost ,as you always say you will always be

Orphan to mammy Queen of England

so get a job instead of asking such questions

loooool for example .... here is a silly qustion

and Hey OG_Girl u got the answer so go for it lol

LABO iyo LAMO ..... wot is the defference between

them ?????? loool counting from one to ten lol

starting now!!!!

Qudhac   

mali

actually i am a somali.. but that wasnt the question dear.

looool

isnt it funny how some people like to say things but hate it when you simply ask them the same question.

they all screaming I AM SOMALI NOO I AM SOMALIAN NOO I AM BOTH.

should we ask the jboutiyans next what they are. loool :D

loooool

wakakakaka

ahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaay

awoowe qhudac ...... wot did u just said???

wot u said is nothing dee lol go n translate it

i bet no one will understand u !

Qudhac   

loooool

wakakakaka

ahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaay

wot u siad is nothing dee lol go n translate it

any translaters for this new form of communication :confused: