Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Are you Somalians or somalis?????

waaaaaa wareeeeey ma qudhaca waxaaaas ???

haaaaaa dee war qudhaco .. maxa saas kuu diday

dee hada baa tahay nin fiican yaah .....

saas baa shax shax ku tahay .. be good forever dee

maxa nac naca ba keenay ????

OG_Girl   

natty as usually you confused... if you are Athiest means you don't believe in God , you believe No supper power behind this universe. means NO God .

Just think little bit of it.

For correction : Athiest means "elhad" enkar le wojodel Allah=denying Allah's exist NOT kafir.

Salam

loooool OG_Girl ku dhac waa ku taaaabatay ...

rageeda dheh ...

dear natty.. wot i said wasnt for you

it was for my Qudhac

plus wot are you doing here ? while u dont know

somali!

OG_Girl   

OK People stop here you turned whole thread chit chatting place... Admin will close the topic and we all will be warnned redface.gif

Sallam

Qudhac.....Saaxib, where did I say any one name is holier than the other.... Cuqdada iska saar....You have asked us a question whether we are called Somali or Somalian, and I have sincerely asked you to call us Somalis, and I would respectfully call you a Somalilander or any other name that you pull out of the hat.

N just wondering, which Johny foriegner coined the term "Somali". I always though that it was native word.

Ayoub-I stand corrected.

P.S the actual official name of the south is Somali Democratic Republic.

then you are not atheist since you believe in god, but you are kafir nevertheless and equaly as worthless

:D i love somalilanders, wallah very Candid individuals, they tell you what’s up! No beating around the bush! my kinda style, Hmmm, must be hereditary :D

well since u admitted its silly, lemme that a bite!

i called ppl from that region somalilander, but to me ppl who leave there are nothing but somalis... check their dna!!! u see the big picture or shall i give my pwrpoint presentation!

:eek:

dont remind me last time i call there, my uncle answered and i said is this somalia!!! and he answered rudely, no this somaliland!! i answered oh yeah!! god bless somaliland uncles...is everything okey!! :mad:

somehow, the brain washing machine is working overtime there!! :confused:

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by :nuttydread

Qudhac just hates the south, it must a tribal thing.
icon_razz.gif

nutty, Qudhac doesn't hate South but that is his way to defend what he believes, NOT every one disagree with you hates you. Is just the way he selling his or presenting what he believes.... there is TWO kind of people here and EACH defending ONE thing ,THE ONLY defference is the way they selling what they believe just compare between Sue and Qudhac one side and other side compare between Waryaa dude and Baashi smile.gif .

You will know defferences...each group defending one thing but they have deferrent ways ONE very reasanble and understandble and other out of emoitional!!.

Hope you got my point .

PS: Hope, Baashi and others wont mind to use them as an example .

Salam

OG_Girl   

Yep Salafi, you should see me in shia forums or GAWAHER forums.

I know how to deffer when I just chit chat and when I debate.There I have 3000 to 4000 posts dear.

By the way there I have Khumaini's picture as an avatar, will that make defferences to you?

Salam

hmm! so yummy! lv is the air everywhere u look around!! lol...!lol..

if u guys where in la, the saying would have been

u 2, get a room!! lol..but i know one of u is way in the middle of planet earth..the other in space... so fly away love birds!! :D into the samawath!!..! :D

OG_Girl   

LOOOL@rudy, I would love to fly with some one from space, I just fed up from middle of hmm...but not with my brother Salafi. He doesn't even consider me as a Muslim Or he may but did not upgrade me like my nutty icon_razz.gif

nutty, Congratulations my dear Insha-Allah soon you will believe in Religion smile.gif

Salam