Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Badhan: Darawish Troopers Arrest Somaliland Infilitrators

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

^^^^^Yorkshirena wa xaage? ma gobol somaliland ka miid ah miyaa?
:D

Yh it's. You didn't know it? It's located right under your noise you don't know.. :eek: Xaaji knows though..

NASSIR   

All I can say with perceptive aforethought is that the current leadership of Puntland has done a great job in countering the hostility and colonial designs of the West and its allies.

They have shown that they are very resilient, well-prepared, politically savvy, and Somali unionists to the core.

It's almost an unsurmountable obstacle to deal with the anarchist South and their al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Shabaab and the secessionist North when direct funds are daily coming from external forces opposed to Somalia's full restoration. God-willing, we will..

Keep your faith strong.

Hales   

Originally posted by Nassir:

All I can say with perceptive aforethought is that the current leadership of Puntland has done a great job in countering the hostility and colonial designs of the West and its allies.

They have shown that they are very resilient, well-prepared, politically savvy, and Somali unionists to the core.

It's almost an unsurmountable obstacle to deal with the anarchist South and their al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Shabaab and the secessionist North when direct funds are daily coming from external forces opposed to Somalia's full restoration. God-willing, we will..

Keep your faith strong.

I agree and would also admit that we may have produced infamous people such as A.Yusuf from that region and clan, but looking at the bigger picture and future of Somalias stake Puntland is what has been what has been holding Somalia together from the seccessionists who wish to partition our land and and the violence produced from the anarchic SOuth, which we actively engage in and send Soldiers to (Unlike the North-west) and also host large number of somalis fleeing violence from the South which we welcome and treat respectivelly call IDP and not Refugees We kept both the bad elements of South and N.West at bay and engage diplomatically and fight on both fronts, with this Puntland and the TFG are the only ones creating a chance and vision for a future Somalia state and subsequently giving light to Somalia (greater) galbeed.

NASSIR   

Well said Mr. Hales.

PL is getting much better with the current leadership despite the huge social problems, and political and external (foreign) obstacles they are now dealing with.

Hales   

In a report to the Security Council circulated Wednesday, Ban said the overall security situation in Somalia "remains highly volatile and unpredictable."

Are the so called liberators (alshabaab) doing anything about this catastrophe? where is the regional government they should establish to counter this. What are they doing for those suffering and imploding in the overcrowded refugee camps.

In another article it says that the UN estimates 350,000 more Somalis will flee. This is truely a population and economic drain a disaster for those who want peace for the region to say the least.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Koonfurian accent mar walba waxaad tirahdin wa gabar, marka la idin yidha na badiya wa gabdho bay ku odhanayan maad tirahdiid wa gabaro markaasna , afsomaliga so barta

So, Mr. Afsoomaali expert, why is it Hargeya and not Hadhgeysa since some Waqooyi folks pronounce har itself as 'hadh'? How come it is 'hadh' markee hal erey tahay? Even that website hadhwanaag goes with the flow. Shouldn't it be harwanaag since Hargeysa has the 'r' instead of 'dh.' Or Hargeysa should have been Hadhgeysa, sax?

Don't even attempt, in futility, to suggest they are different words with different meanings and spellings.

And since you used the word 'tiraahdiin,' I won't poke the obvious hole in it. Why is it 'yidhi,' but at the same time 'tiri' to you? Shouldn't it be 'tidhi' (or 'tidhaahdiin') as well, no? But as I said I won't go into this.

Now, who needs in uu Afsoomaali soo barto? Hmm...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Koonfurian accent mar walba waxaad tirahdin wa gabar, marka la idin yidha na badiya wa gabdho bay ku odhanayan maad tirahdiid wa gabaro markaasna , afsomaliga so barta

So, Mr. Afsoomaali expert, why is it
Har
geya and not
Hadh
geysa since some Waqooyi folks pronounce har itself as 'hadh'? How come it is 'hadh' markee hal erey tahay? Even that website
hadhwanaag
goes with the flow. Shouldn't it be
har
wanaag since Hargeysa has the 'r' instead of 'dh.' Or Hargeysa should have been
Hadh
geysa, sax?

Don't even attempt, in futility, to suggest they are different words with different meanings and spellings.

And since you used the word 'tiraahdiin,' I won't poke the obvious hole in it. Why is it 'yidhi,' but at the same time 'tiri' to you? Shouldn't it be 'tidhi' (or 'tidhaahdiin') as well, no? But as I said I won't go into this.

Now, who needs in uu Afsoomaali soo barto? Hmm...
Actually they are two deferent words MMA, Hadh is shade, har is animal skin...it used to be the destination to sell harag, not sure I spelled that right, hence har-geysa but you do have him on the tiraahdiin, I think its a konfurian slip up, the xaaji must have spent time in the south...

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Hales:

In a report to the Security Council circulated Wednesday, Ban said the overall security situation in Somalia "remains highly volatile and unpredictable."

Are the so called liberators (alshabaab) doing anything about this catastrophe? where is the regional government they should establish to counter this. What are they doing for those suffering and imploding in the overcrowded refugee camps.

In another article it says that the UN estimates 350,000 more Somalis will flee. This is truely a population and economic drain a disaster for those who want peace for the region to say the least.
[/QB]

Mr. Hales, Society in general becomes choas if it's split into many authority-weilding groups. If the unipolar power and its allies are therefore willing to restore Somalia, no doubt they can in a few years time but they must first appeal to the rest of the world that this nation can't be left to its own device, not now, not when the threats of the peripheral spoilers (like the Arab League, Ethiopia & Kenya) are ever present. Federalism can revese the threats that Somalia poses to the international community but SL's territorial aggrandizement and destabilization policies will create big vacuum in the north and similar consequences as that of the larger South. You are not promoting democracy in a region that advances clan interest at the expense of another? :D . I urge the UN to stop the hypocricy and the double standard.

Qudhac   

MM

HADHGAYSA?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

waad iga qolisay, inyar baad is yara fashilisay

laakin honest we have tried to teach our brethens from south how to prononce somali words properly, but they never seems to be able to understand it.