Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Seeing A Chance of Unity in The Deployment of Ethiopian Troops!

Coloow   

Alla u baahane, Saaxib xageen iska diiwaan gelinaa si aan xabashada iyo xulafadeeda aan wadanka ugu waabino? Wixii dhiig lahow kac!

As said by several respondents above, I think an Ethiopian invasion of somalia would result in a unified resistance by somalis. I have never contempleted on taking on arms to resolve a conflict, but the sight of amxaaros and their lackeys on the streets of somali towns is a frightening one and one which calls for action.

If you beleive these stinking gaalos would be peacemakers, hospitable and act as if somalis are their brethren, you are mistaken. The moment they walk into Beledweyne, Baidoba, Garowe, Mogadisho and other somali cities, their henchmen would call every somali who opposes them "terrorist", Alqaida and warlord- and before you know it our diin and values are undermined.

Wiilo   

As said by several respondents above, I think an Ethiopian invasion of somalia would result in a unified resistance by somalis.Caaqil sxb I don't know how this is even possible 'cause we (Somalis) have different views about this deployment into our country, but hay who knows may be we'll reject/prevent the GAALO out of OUR country.

Wixii dhiiglahow Kaca like u said sxb,,,

Well, my fellow nomads violenc doesn't take us anywhere. We all hate the GAALO and AMXAARO. waa ismadhasho iyo dhaantood, but let us see what are we going to got out of violence more killing more starvion an so on....

what we needed is better leaders who says "NO" to gaalo, but if you see today where our politions taken us hafe of them are for gaalo. The Q is do we have better life now? I think the answer for this Question is No, we are hostages for Qabqablayaal . No education, their is no freedom, every where in somalia is the same situation. we need our opeople to realize the true meaning of life.

First of all, Ethiopia today is not ruled by the Amhara tribe - it is ruled by PM Meles Zenawi, who hails from the Tigre tribe which reside in the mountains of nothern Ethiopia.

Secondly, Ethiopia has economically or militarily backed EVERY single Somali warlord or leader in the post-1991 era. Be it Somaliland, Puntland, the various branches of the RRA, SPM, SNF, SRRC, USC/SNA, or simply USC!

If Ethiopia is truly the "ENEMY," what do we call the warlords who have benefitted from the Somali civil war and who continue to benefit to this day?

Me thinks the enemy is from within..

Coloow   

Windtalker, it is not about amxaaros or ethiopians. It is undoing 5-6 years of a peace process.

If you answer the following questions, I might reconsider my position:

1) Did any "warlord" in Xamar or anywhere reject the authority of the "government"?

2) Is there a war going on in mogadishu, kismayo, bay etc which needs to be stopped?

3) Wasn't the members of parliament given a red carpet treatment?

4) Why is the arrival of peacekeepers eminent?

5) What would say to the people of Mogadishu, beledweyne, Baydhabo, Kismayo etc who feel the new government is bent on revenging past atrocities?

6)Do you think Ethiopian troops are going to look for warlords?

7) Isn't islamist/terrorist the keyword used as a pretext for invasion?

8) What are the chances of a new civil war based on tribalism?

9)If the parliament and most ministers can go to xamar, what is keeping the president from doing so?

10)What kind of government is this? It is seeking the help of foreign troops to rule its own people. What is behind the issue of FT? Tribalism? revenge? Good faith? An invisible hand?

11) What is the next, suppose the foreign troops succeed in taming "the south"? Somaliland perhaps? Yet another blood shed? Another blow to the dying somaliweyn?

Windy u r very correct! the enemy is within us! i mean how many somali freedom fighters in the old days have seen shagging up with our foes!

warlords have no spine and will shagg up with any other low lifes to strength their cause! history will tell their lagacey!

older traditional leaders inspired the whole somali nation, including all tribes!! now thats what u call leaders! not water-down x-warlords!! who aint GOT no spine to stand up on!!

I SAY! THROW THEM ALL IN ETHIOPIA, KENYA OR IN HELL!!

Rahima   

Me thinks the enemy is from within..

Certainly true, but the main problem is with the general populace.

Each tribe will support their leader (referred to as a warlord by other tribes), whilst demonizing the “leaders†of other tribes.

We would get somewhere if we all dealt with out rubbish instead of giving our dirt honorable titles.