Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

YEEY SHARIIF, Tell me what is the difference between them.

Sheikh Sharif has the characteristics of a weak leader. If the TFG is a weak institution in and of itself, then Sheikh Sharif's character weakness poses a grave threat to the international community's financial and political backing, which could backfire with disastrous effect. The TFG, under Sheikh Sharif's stewardship, has been unable to combine all the security forces under a single command to fight the insurgents; naturally, this disorder on the ground in Mogadishu has led to frequent deadly clashes among Somali government forces. Further, he has been unable to reign in support from Islamist guerrillas, whom have labeled him a "puppet" of the West, and he has lost control of towns and regions dominated by members of his own clan, thereby making him a leader without a constituency. Important towns like Jowhar – seized by Al Shabaab insurgents – come to mind.

Duke since you are unfortunately a prisoner of the past, let me deal with the points you raised:

Yey lacked reconciliation wood in him, hence his failure. That's why we opposed his empty rhetoric and his strategy to sanction Ethiopia to bring its tanks all the way to Raaskombooni. We supported him and the approach he reluctantly adopted in his last days due to outside pressure. It wasn’t meant for him though to reap the fruits of that labor.

Ethiopia is not sanctioned to invade Somalia today.

AMISOM's mission is narrow in scope. And despite the loud noises coming from alshabaab side, AMISOM mission does not represent an occupation.

There was no deal with Kenya to sell the sea as you put it. It was a MOU that was untimely. Shame on you to depict it as a selling the Somali Sea

The PL & TYG deal still stands. Sharif said it and so did his PM. Question is who is misinforming you adeer?

Still though you have not answered my question: why support the PM and oppose his government at the same time ya Duke?

^^^Don’t act like a child Ethiopia was never sanctioned to invade Somalia, the same strategy as it has today and if that’s true then your own FM was the man as speaker who sanctioned it. Also as you know the current parliament also requested the same thing, thus dont talk in riddles lad The only new deal here is that the sea has been given to Kenya. The policy we had with Ethiopia still stands today, nothing has changed.

Also when it comes to reconciliation, aside from the empty words you use, Puntland came through reconciling the communities of that regions and Yusuf was its founder.

In 2004 we had the Kenyan reconciliation conference which made Yusuf President.

In 2007 we had the most successful reconciliation conference in Mogadishu.

Thus what are you talking about? is reconciliation only what took place in Djibouti in 2008? :D:D

Give us a break.

Now for your question regarding the PM, aside from pulling the legs of some confused folk here, I don’t support the PM of this silly entity. I support his strong stance when it came to the Galkacyu deal, which benefits my beloved Puntland. His stance with regards to the sea deal and many others I abhor totally, however there are few things that I have heard about Mr Sharmarke that gives my position some advantage.

;)

Adeer Xiin give it up, this is a lost case and everybody can see through hit however you try to spin it Sharif is not fit and will never be fit to lead a nation, let alone one that has been in conflict for the past twenty or so years. Give it up adeer.

ANWAR   

^^ :D:D:D funny

TO xiinfaniin:

to convince ''DUKY'' OR argue with him is wasted of time SXB!!!

He know nothing abut politics

he JUST a old man in Sheffield missing his uncal YEEY :D

I'm not saying every ''PUNTLANDER'' is clan minded, but this guy probably is :confused: !!

Abwaan   

Xiin ma maqashay oraah Soomaaliyeed oo oranaysa inkastuu Dur-dur iyo dabbaal galo.......weligiis ma daahiro mana daayo waxay diintu neceb tahay?!

There's no need to talk to Duke. He's just filled with clan hatred. He will distort facts and tell OUTRIGHT LIES to justify his CLAN hatred of President Sheekh Shariif.

Duke doesn't care about Xamar anyway, he only cares about garowe, so it is best to ignore him.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Xiin ma maqashay oraah Soomaaliyeed oo oranaysa inkastuu Dur-dur iyo dabbaal galo.......weligiis ma daahiro mana daayo waxay diintu neceb tahay?!

Inaalillaahi ,,,,,,,,,, :D