Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Courts to attack Gedo + Barre to counter attack..

Somalia: Bare to make counter attack on Kismayo

Tue. September 26, 2006 03:16 pm.

Send this news article

Mohamed Abdi Farah

Bare Hirale

(SomaliNet) Leader of the collapsed the Juba Valley coalition and minister of defense in the transitional federal government Bare Adam Shire Hirale with battle wagons and militiamen loyal to him reached overnight a village in Gedo region in southwest of Somalia.

Col. Bare and his militia have abandoned the port city of Kismayo after Islamic militants led by Sheikh Hasan Turki got closer to the city wishing to engage war with the coalition. Bare has been ruling there nearly 10 years.

The Islamic Courts then captured the last southern city with out war.

It is not yet known why Col. Bare did so, with some reports say Mr. Bare meant for war technique and is feared to make counter attack.

It is unclear so far his last destination but it is thought to be heading to El-Waq district of Gedo region or Baidoa city, the seat of the government, where he will be regrouping to retake Kismayo city of lower Juba region.

The takeover in kismayo by the Islamic Courts affirms total control of southern Somalia and puts more pressure on the weak government whose authority is limited to Baidoa only.

Kismaayo: Maxakmadaha oo qorshaynaya in ay weeraraan Gobolka Gedo.

Khamiis, September 28, 2006

Kismaayo (AllPuntland)- Maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho aya waxa ay shaaca ka qaadeen in ay sii wadayaan dhul ballaarsiga ay ku wadaan gobolada dalka Soomaaliya.

Tiro ka mid ah gawaarida dagaalka ee maxkamadaha ee dhowaan gacanta ku dhigay magaalada Kismaayo ayaa waxa ay u soo ruqan sadeen deegaanada Gobolka Gedo iyaga oo sheegay in ay gacnta ku dhigayaan deegaanada dhiman ee gobolada Jubooyinka iyo gobolka Gedo.

Saraakiil u hadashay ciidamada maxkamadaha ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in ay arrimahaasi uga danleeyihiin in ay difaacaan weerarro ay qorshaynayaan ciidamo uu wato wasiirka gaashaan dhigu in ay ku soo laba kacleeyaan magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta gobolka Jubada Hoose.

Maxkamadaha ayaa waxa ay wateen tiro aad u fara badan oo ka mid ah ciidamadii ay ku qabsadeen magaalada Kismaayo.

Warar ka soo baxay madaxda maxkamadaha ayaa waxaa lagu sheegay in weeraradooda ugu ballaaran ay ku wajahan yihiin deegaanada Afmadoow iyo Bu`aale oo ay sheegeen in laga yaabo in ay so gaaraan ciidamada Col. Barre Hiiraale.

Taliye ku xigeenka ciidamada Booliska ee magaalada Baardheere Daahir Aaden Yusuf (Garey) oo saxaafaddu la xiriirtay ayaa waxa uu sheegay in ay samayn doonaan ka hor tag ku aadan sidii ay uga hor tagi lahaayeen ciidamada maxkmadaha ee gobolka ku soo fool leh.

Daahir Garey ayaa waxa uu intaasi ku daray in uu ay diyaarsadeen ciidamo kala duwan oo qaar kood hoos tagaan xukuumadda Soomaliya.

Arrimahani ayaa waxa ay ku soo aadamayaan iyada oo wasiirka gaashaan dhigga ee dawladda Soomaaliya uu ku soo fool leeyahay magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay.

M. J. Koronto

AllPuntland

Observer   

They will be INVITED to Gedo and all part of somalia INSHA ALLAH. They ICU never attack they keep taking towns after towns and cities peacefully. that says it all.

Temujin   

They will be INVITED to Gedo

I am not so sure about that saaxib. In my entire life, I have never heard of anyone inviting people people that have robbed them of everything they owned into their places of residence. The USC courts are more likely to be invited in Baidhabo than Balad Xawo and Garbaharey. The last time the USC invited itself to this region, their leader escaped in a Burka while their second in command was beheaded like a goat on a Eid day.

Buur Cad   

I don't understand this business of the Courts being invited by the locals.

What if some locals invite Ethiopia ? Can they ? If not then, can we say that this invitation thing an internal procedure ?

Xaabashi

^^^

Soon you will understand Somalis in Amxaaro occupied territory will invite the fidaa’iyiin of the courts to drive you out of Somali lands. So don't speed up your depature.

me   

Originally posted by John Wayne:

quote:They will be INVITED to Gedo

I am not so sure about that saaxib. In my entire life, I have never heard of anyone inviting people people that have robbed them of everything they owned into their places of residence. The USC courts are more likely to be invited in Baidhabo than Balad Xawo and Garbaharey. The last time the USC invited itself to this region, their leader escaped in a Burka while their second in command was beheaded like a goat on a Eid day.
Hmmmm goat you say, these wadaads already got the beard and they behave like ari carbeed, So I can understand why someone could have mistaken them for a goat.

Buur Cad   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

^^^

Soon you will understand Somalis in Amxaaro occupied territory will invite the fidaa’iyiin of the courts to drive you out of Somali lands. So don't speed up your depature.

Fair enough ! But right now, I hear elders from Gedo are in Addis to extend an invitation to Meles. So stick around.