Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Yey : Dadka Madaafiic ayaa lagu garaacayaa...

Taliban   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

********** Captain *********

Now, you're forcing el capitano not to ever use potato.

[ March 22, 2007, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

***********ubane dude most u ruin every topic with your useless nac nacs, ninyahow sidaan isku dhaan odey ba thay fadlan for once bring forth ideas or kindly keep your **********, SOL prides itself in intellectual discussion fadlan u n da commardes shouldnt ruin it nooh.

xiin it was tribal to begin with adeer and Somalia is a tribal society and more a wounded society fresh off the boat of the horrors of the civil war, u cant expect change in short amount of time hadba....why this islamnimo, walaaltnimo shit aint flying.....as barre hiralle said forget ethios but he would use jews to him kufars are not his enemy but those as he said arrest dumarkena, kill our men, and threaten our peace.....its reality of somalia sxbs lets stop fronting about islam dis and dat aight.

The golden opportunity was when the icu captured xamar and every somali was on board.........if u have xamar u have the country why the rush? they couldve shouldve made xamar like madinah and invite all somalis (leaderships) to join ect ect. But they made their choices and now somalia is in this.....and in that part of the world (somalia) nothin stirs ppls emotions more then clan loyalty...............there is no reason to blame ethios or warlords.....somalia's problem is fault of Somalis as it is said leaders are but a reflection of their society......look no further at the incompetence of somalis, then these cats in Diaspora, what have the so called "patriots" anti ethios chest pounding cats done? only hadal badan and at their best efforts maybe call back home and talk about war reer hebel dis and dat....enuff said, somalis are each others worst enemy............... only maskinta will suffer da most as in all conflicts...no one at play in somalia’s stage can unite Somalia and resurrect this nation as we all would like to c, however out of the main players now da TFG has the upper hand and most likely will succeed....their greaest opponent will not be a muslim oriented insurgency or popular uprising, but the warlords of mogadisho who still enjoy much presitage and power amongst thier constituents and can sway the tide of the storm....reality sxbs.

[ March 22, 2007, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Corrupt Captain-Potato

Now, you're forcing el capitano not to ever use
potato
Good! I am tired of that over used potato analogy anyway.

I was nodding in agreement with you in a good measure until you managed to slip this yaa Khalaf:

Originally posted by Khalaf:

however out of the main players now da TFG has the upper hand and most likely will succeed....their greaest opponent will not be a muslim oriented insurgency or popular uprising, but the warlords of mogadisho who still enjoy much presitage and power amongst thier constituents and can sway the tide of the storm....reality sxbs.

As far as I am concern, tfg is part of the problem, it has no legitimacy in my eyes because it broke our virginity by inviting Ethiopain tanks into our urban centers, it sold our youths and sent them to Addis jails, it participated in the brutal put down of the product of our Islamic sahwah, and it’s indeed on the payroll of Western I with an unrealistic agenda of combating the rise of Islam. That’s my beef with it adeer.

I wanted it to succeed and could’ve tolerated it, don’t do Duke’s moves on me adeer, you can dig in SOL’s recycle bins and see my stance on the siad warlords, but everyone has a limit of tolerance and you can compromise to a certain degree. I cant with conscious support an entity whose greatest achievement is helping Ethiopian kill its own brightest youth. Thusly the cycle of violence continues and we can only offer our sincere prayers to get us out of it yaa Khalaf.

Baashi   

Simple questions Xiin. I will post another doqon-ma-garato Waxa-La-Yirri write-up after i'm done chitchating with you. Make sure you take me on...just take me on bro...challenge me...let's discuss the issues aight buddy. Ignore the doc-ka-yeers who have difficulty in having civil discussion on issues of the day.

My questions are extremely simple. Simple answers will suffice.

1. Is this war a nationalistic war?

2. Is this war a religious war?

3. Is Somalia under occupation?

4. What does the TFG want?

5. Does the TFG represent a particular clan? Which clan is that?

6. Do you support peace in Somalia?

7. Do you support reconciliation summit between the warring factions (details and the terms later)?

8. Is this conflict about Muslim vs. Munafiq kinda deal as some would argue?

9. Do you believe force is the cure of the Somali conflict?

10. Talalaaaaaaa...David letterman dunk...you obviously don't want this TFG but how do you want to get rid of them: political intrigue and calculation or brute force with its all colleteral damages...and then what?

Khalaf   

Adeer xiin that is the problem here, i ran into with brother Kashafa also. Everyone is emotionally involved and have good visions for somalia....but what um trying to do here is not get emotional and instead look at the reality and the state of the nation called somalia! This is fact hadba regardless all somalis be tfg supporters, seccessionists, icu, warlords ect ect we all have one dream, and the same dream! Tell me what somali today wouldnt want the peace and prosperity they enjoy in da states in wadaankenii hooyo....from hergeysa to kismaayo all sharing stories, swimming in our oceans, laughing, our enconomy booming, our students excelling, our mothers and fathers happy, a nation of brothers and sisters living in peace all working towards the same goal the development of our homeland. We all want that! Sadly reality is different, why?....somalia is horta a wounded nation adeer and to heal it takes lots of time and effort from its countrymen. But its countrymen are incompetent with a jahiliya mentality this is their biggest enemy and the only obstacle to the rebirth of their country and unity of their people......do not blame ethios, warlords but Somalis themselves.....they will stay like this until they free themselves..... I do believe islam is the solution to our problems but not through the way of confederation of clan (tribalism).

As for tfg, its not about morals, haqq, virtues and what u want adeer in this game, take a look at reality. First: No one at somalia’s political stage at this moment can unite the country and bring results we all want to see. But this game belongs to the TFG’s corner to come out the "winner".....however their greatest opponents as ive said is not an islamic oriented insurgency (there is no unity and islam is not rooted), nationalistic popular uprising (there is no unity and walaaltnimo is not rooted) but the warlords of mogadisho (tribalism is rooted) who hold the remote control to sway their loyal consistency right or left.

Edit: Great questions yaa Baashi....exactly my thoughts

Guevara,who is killing the civilians?The men who come to civilian populated areas and use their homes as a mortar field or the men who are protecting themselves from the mortar attacks?If u are willing to kill civilians to save ur skin,why condemn others?And as for islaanimo,why don't u question the islaanimo of those u beat the drum for,since they sold the mere river water to the folks and robbed them of rights and ownership of everything they had including their own souls.Dude,look the pic again and ponder upon who gave the poor woman that look.

Juje,if the TFG goes down,it will go down having secured the unity it promised and it will do that even if they have to take the 65% we already talked about with them.

*********,of all the things u could do to urself,why reduce ur self to a mere *********?

[ March 22, 2007, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Taliban:

Now, you're forcing el capitano not to ever use
potato

No Taliban,u are mistaken.Potato sentiments are for potatish men and thus,the term will be used whenever fit.

Originally posted by Baashi:

Simple questions Xiin. I will post another
doqon-ma-garato
Waxa-La-Yirri write-up after i'm done chitchating with you. Make sure you take me on...just take me on bro...challenge me...let's discuss the issues aight buddy. Ignore the doc-ka-yeers who have difficulty in having civil discussion on issues of the day.

My questions are extremely simple. Simple answers will suffice.

1. Is this war a nationalistic war?

2. Is this war a religious war?

3. Is Somalia under occupation?

4. What does the TFG want?

5. Does the TFG represent a particular clan? Which clan is that?

6. Do you support peace in Somalia?

7. Do you support reconciliation summit between the warring factions (details and the terms later)?

8. Is this conflict about Muslim vs. Munafiq kinda deal as some would argue?

9. Do you believe force is the cure of the Somali conflict?

10. Talalaaaaaaa...David letterman dunk...you obviously don't want this TFG but how do you want to get rid of them: political intrigue and calculation or brute force with its all colleteral damages...and then what?

Walaahi baashiyow waa kaa dhamaatay! You were very respected on my side, the same way I respect xiin, xoogsade, and the few amazing brothers in SOl, until you started to indho-sarcaad us with your apparent hypocracy!

your silly questions don't deserve to be asked someone like xiin whose remarks throughout SOL are hallmarked by the answers you are seeking and more complex analysis that could enhance your scope in this matter. Bal eeg inaad bushucle tahay, you are attempting this too late to question the legitimacy of this war we are waging against the Gaalo who invaded our country with force by saying 'is this war religious or nationalist'. War maxaa kaa qaldan aniga waan yaabee, mise waxaan dhahaa "hashu maankeed gadaye, ma masaar beey liqday?"

Walaahi I am not bothered by the war efforts and the cost it incurrs on us, but what I am unprepared for is how to live with someone who left all good atributions because I happen to stand for the good of all Somalis!

Please don't stop at least the proclaiming of Islaamnimo because of me, I know you succeeded to refrain the rest of all! lol

Thank you, saaxiib!

*********,of all the things u could do to urself,why reduce ur self to a mere *********?

If,i stop being a clown(tihihi),Would you change your ******** ways? icon_razz.gif

Seriously Kaptino,I think you have sunk below your expectation. Maybe i over-estimated your ability & shrewdness,But of course i was wrong. Perhaps, Your Sacab tumis one-liners here & there for your more eloquent comrades,gave me that wrong perception. You are obviously not cut for this Independent inteligent debates.

Waxaad ogaataa,after this is all done and said,it is Fellow Somalis & Muslims who suffer,Yaa Kapitano. You need to pray to Ilaah Swt to save the innocent Civilians,not want death on them.

Seriously,Abti, for the sake of your health, You need to give yourself a break & quit with the little credibility you had. I say this because, this is the third post where you are happy & actually OK with Civilian deaths. Thats very sad,abti.

With that,I ask you to join me & ask Allah to save our brothers & Sisters who are suffering....WSWW

[ March 22, 2007, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^Oo kaalay, how come accepted without any refutations by the *********** calling off you *******? Were you not a man, faarax by name?

Cajiib, your complicity!

[ March 22, 2007, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

A/Baahne, Patience is a virtue. Captain Potato wey kataala,Marka i can understand why he will call me a beautiful name as Farxiyo.

Also,Farxiya is a beautiful name. I would rather be a farhiyo than be a gaal raac. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^So you are a female, and thus I can shukaansi you, righ?

lol

N.B. I worry to lose for my good apetite of shukaansi in these hard times, walaahi, in case the war prolongs and victory postpones to a later generations!

Alow sahal amuuraha, aamiin!

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

If,i stop being a clown(tihihi),Would you change your ******** ways?
icon_razz.gif

Seriously Kaptino,I think you have sunk below your expectation. Maybe i over-estimated your ability & shrewdness,But of course i was wrong. Perhaps, Your
Sacab tumis
one-liners here & there for your more eloquent comrades,gave me that wrong perception. You are obviously not cut for this
Independent
inteligent debates.

Waxaad ogaataa,after this is all done and said,it is Fellow Somalis & Muslims who suffer,Yaa Kapitano. You need to pray to Ilaah Swt to save the innocent Civilians,not want death on them.

Seriously,Abti, for the sake of your health, You need to give yourself a break & quit with the little credibility you had. I say this because, this is the third post where you are happy & actually OK with Civilian deaths. Thats very sad,abti.

With that,I ask you to join me & ask Allah to save our brothers & Sisters who are suffering....WSWW

Apart from the potato analogy,what else did u have to say than be allover the place i.e.From a ******** to a small times sheikh.All the same,the rest is un important.

P.s.******** is a nice name,u should be proud.

[ March 22, 2007, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]