Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

TODAY IS A BIG DAY 4 CARAMEL_KISSES!

ah what should i say. everything has been said by the bros and sis above me. dear caramel k happy birthday and may you live in a prosperous life.

LOl@Qac that is what i was thinking too, but you can't believe i will be 21 this september.. smile.gif

ck--break a leg home-gal! 21 wow! u is just prime time home-gal! at that age, i dont even recall much of it! so enjoy and celebrate!!

welcome to the other side!! :D

nuune   

caramelka,abaayadiis, waxaan kuu rajeenaa barwaaqo,bash-bash,nimco, kheyraad,camal suubaan cibaado wanaagsan cimri dheer iyo caafimaad ood waqtigan kiisa kale ku gaarto,aamiin

well, i even forgot that two weeks ago was my birthday, the same hapened to me last year as well, i always forgot my birthdays, iam 23 by the way,

mar kale happy birthday to you>>>><<<<

OG Moti   

Happy belated Birthday

Wish you best luck and happy years to come and to marry a good man who has lots of Camels.. peace smile.gif

Macalin   

2day I'm very happy coz IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

yep..I'm 21 2day. god I feel so olddd

OO maxaa iga Galay B/Day gaada iyo Buuthday Gaada?.. :D

Macda waa iska dheel dheeloya(lool i feel silly saying that) Anywoes,am wishing you the best and best of ur b.day..may you live to blow a 1000 candles and some.

And like my Freind DnD said...Yaan mardammbe kaa maqlin 21 is OLD..hadii kale :D:D ,My...DnD finish garee habarYar

ooh God...I'm really touched walaahi

I wanna thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for your du'a

Ducooyinka dhan it goes out for all of us (SOL members)

I feel proud to be member of SOL, I like spending time with you people, you guys are the best!

Let's keep sol going and lets make it unforgettable.

21 waaw - My journey of life has just started

spread the love in SOL n R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I'm gonna have a wicked weekend 2morow insha-allah

oh yeah, kabiyeeri (waitress) - the shaahi is on me

love u all and God bless nomads :cool:

Qac Qaac   

ooh God...I'm really touched walaahi

Maxaa adi, isbuunyo maa tahay. i am really touched ku te... aree is adkee, ee xoog isku yeel loooool.

N.O.R.F   

a very happy belated birthday sis, may u been in the best of health and iman ia,,,,,,,aint been in here this week, no access, yr birthday card was sent via Somli Royal Mail, expect it next year,lol :D , have a good one!!!!