Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Farewell to SOL

Jacpher   

I'm taking a break from SOL politiking. It's has been over three years since I first registered in SOL. Years of nac-nac and hopefully, Alle ha inaga cafiyo. My marriage to SOL politicking has been fun on some days, and sad and depressing on many other days. I made some friends and met some family members as well. It has been nice experience debating, interacting like minded people and fellow nomads across the globe. Mucho gracias to the admin for providing the platform and many thanks to the moderators for keeping up with us. Caf iyo masaabax dhamaan to those I've knowingly or unintentionally offended or wronged upon. Cafwan akhyaarey!

Overall, it was fun and nice getting to know you all. Thanks for the time. See you when the light return for our beloved country. In the mean time, keep praying for peace and prosperity.

Nephissa   

Trully unfortunate, that we're left with the same deluded folks. :rolleyes:

Well it's a shame Jimmy, and so shortly after I finally started to like you :D but if you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not going to farewell you since you're taking a break from politiking only, but say that I am glad you aren't leaving us. See you in the General, brother or Womens or Islam for some tawbah keen.. ;)

I admire your balanced approach to the problems of Somalia. Few are able to divorce themselves from the parochial approach to understanding the problems of Somalia. Your contribtion will be missed. Even though I do not contribute much to this forum and have not clashed with you, it is good muslim tradition to forgive so cafis iyo masaamax and good luck to you.

Ar Jimcaale, intee meeshaan noogu cidleynee hee? Naga daa, meesha shaah la'aan maaka dhacday. Kaftaning around, my brother.

Just drop by once ina while if you can, ee Reer SOL hakaa warqabaan.

Haye, meeshii masoo booqonee this summer again? Mise last year kugu filneyd dheh, LOL.

Ar brother, hope the best in this life and hereafter. Mar labaadna hala iska warqabo.

Wa salaan.

adios amigo! never feel sad about anybody who dont see u pt of view... look 4 the big goal.

look 4 the big pic always...its worth more than 10 lil wannabee disparatoo states.!! holla.gluck.

Emperor   

^Indeed and most certainly Horn will miss him the most... Jimmy you vacated a postion no one will be able to fill, who's gona expose the love tale of Horn-Huuraale

Why now? Rumours say that you are going to volunteer as a human bomb for the Alshabaab, and you expect us to give out Cafis :D

Goodluck brother, a break from SOL isn't a bad idea, most SOLers do dissappear as and when appropriate and reappear later on the screen, simply sneak out and never anounce so u may let the rumour fly around.... SOL has become part of our entertainment live thou one shouldn't take it serious...

Gudluck again and come back when you feel you have had enough break to shed light and more light on Kismayo's long buried tale...

Ms DD   

Dont get a brother into trouble Emperor. Romours can get someone into Gizmo.

Jimcaale

Good call..for your sanity. Politics never served anyone well before.

Well,

First, nobody will miss you anyway ,,, you can go to wherever you like ,,

Second, Waaba lagaa raysanayaa ,,,, markaa culayn naga dhacay baad tahay ,,,

Third, Being around in the politics section was wrong in the first place ,,, i'm glad you've realized now ,,,

Finally, DON'T EVER COME BACK hadaad nabad iga rabto ,,,,

looooooooooooooooooool ,,,, :D:D:D

Jokes aside ,,,, Have pleasant times sxb ,,, i hope you will do other things that are more useful than trolling here in the politics.

Congratulations for the decision sxb ,,, i'm sure many of us will follow your path ,,,