Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

N.O.R.F   

Americans :rolleyes:

Looks like you all need babysitting 24/7. I dont log on for one day and everyone is at eachother's throats!

JAB - stop insulting people

LZ - likewise

Jay - Likewise

anyone else - likewise

Its just a silly game played by oversized negroes who dont give a hoot about you! Funny thing is i can school you all :D Now lets all get rid of the dummy and grow up!

Child, did you happen to run out of insults, all you got is those 2 things you called us huh? LOL and using my own cay on me, what an airhead.

NORTH, you need your glasses on son, if you were doing your job, I wouldn't have to insult this child, but someone has to put him in his place. No cry babies allowed in this section.

PLAYMAKER, lol@NETS NEEDING WEBBER, what NETS NEED IS A MIRACLe, NOT ANOTHER SOON TO BE WASHED UP POWERFORWARD WHO IS ONLY LOOKING TO BE PART OF A CHAMPIONSHIP, SO HE CAN EXIT OUT THE LEAGUE WITH LITTLE DIGNITY HE HAS LEFT IN HIM. HE HAD A NERVE COMING ON TV DISSING 76ers(NOT N SO MANY WORDS) TALKING ABOUT THEY WEREN'T HUNGRY, AND IF ANYONE DIDNT SEE THAt, Y'all EITHER BLIND OR DEAF. HE WANTS WHAT HE HAD IN SACRAMENTO, THAT MEANS 76ers WERENT SACRAMENTO FOR HIM. GOODNESs, I HATE PLAYERS WHO DOWN PLAY THE TEAMS WHO TOOK THEM WHEN NO ONE ELSE WANTED THEM AND NOW WANT TO SUCCEeD. WHAT DID SACRAMENTO DO FOR HIM EXCEPT COME OUT EMPTY EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY MADE A RUN FOR SOMETHING? PHIL JACKSON StOOD IN THE WAY...NOW THAT IS THE MAN. 76ers GAVE HIM HOME, UNGRATEFUL SON OF A EEDO.I CANT STAND WEBBER JAY AND I SURE AS H*LL DONT SEE WHY YOU STILL FOR WEBBER

Run out of insults??? I thought ppl came here to talk bout NBA. Why u still crying to Northerner for?? With all ur childish insults im surprised dat u didnt get editted more.So now lets leave dat and go back to talking bout ball.

Chris Webber juss got signed wit the pistons. All i have to say is dont underestimate him. We all kno that he aint an all-star no more but at the price that the pistons got him for is prolly a steal. Rumors are that now Dumars is gonna trade Dale Davis for Mo Pete.

Z, you still yapping?

Mo Peterson from raptors? LOL

That would be a waste of a trade for the pistons side, and a good steal for the raptors if they get dale davis.

What did Mo peterson accomplish since he has been signed to the nba? Nada, ZIP, not long ago I was wondering if the raptors didn't have him on their roster and he was with any other team, would he have lasted in the league this long or would his behind be playign for D-League? Dude went from bench to starter to bench.

For the last 2-3 yrs his minutes has been decreasing faster than the ice on the ground has been melting.

Getting back to webber, no one said it was a crime being with the best, but his productivity with the 76ers wasn't much to be desired for. This was a man complaining about minutes, but when he was on the floor that 20-25minutes or whatever minutes he was on the floor, he wasn't doing much, that means he was holding back, doesn't carter ring a bell Playmaker? Holding back from the raptors until he landed on jersey. Shady players.

Iverson left with class, but webber was still taking weak jabs at the 76ers, weak a*s player.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Z, Iverson left with class, but webber was still taking weak jabs at the 76ers, weak a*s player.

Hold up LayZie...what are you talking about? CWebb tried…he played more games last year than he did in the previous six seasons.

Did you see AI talking to Steven A. Smith right after he was traded? He threw Billy King, Mo Cheeks and the Sixers organization under the bus, and rightfully so. Lets be honest, The Sixers aren’t class organization…never has been, and never will be. Chris Webber is a very smart man. He discovered early what others, including AI, didn’t see. The Sixers weren’t about winning. Simply they wanna make money. That was there only goal since Pat Groce left. They never tried to buidt a quality team around Iverson.

I think CWebb can still produce. He average 20 and 10 with one leg last year. Going to the Pistons is a great place for him. Not only he goes home but he can also win there. They have very dynamic line up and that is what he needs.

Denver vs. Detriot in the NBA finals. Can you imagine that...it could happen.

Capital

Temple was none existent since Eddie Jones and Aaron Mackie’s days. The Atlantic 10 is week conference. LaSalle never attract quality players and St. Jo's was one wonder with Nelson being on the spot light. It very hard to rule for them when Villanova is right there on the other side of City Line Ave. I love the Big East and the Big Ten. I don't mind the ACC less Duke as well.

Just,

You only know Marquette because of Dwade and Hoop dreams, the movie . That is one school not too many people follow.

Jay, you are wrong about the 76er organization wanting to only make money, they wanted to win just as much as any other team out there but what they lacked is gutsy GM, and the fault didn't lie in the coaches that were fired or AI or Coach brown or anyone else but Billy KING. Billy king is the same man who sat on his behind this past summer and did nothing, just as he had previously, but this summer he showed his true colors.

The bottom line is all the good teams, even if they miss the 2nd round or make to finals and lose by a game or two, during offseason they made moves, they continued to improve regardless of how close they came to winning it all the previous season. They are never satisfied, but can you really say the same about Billy KING since he took over as GM 6 yrs or so ago?

Billy king was only good at one thing, getting the right players in philly, but only to lose them just as quickly as he acquired them.

Since pat left, there hasn't been anyone even close to being passionate about those 76ers, and when they lost him, all the passionate disappeared but you and I hoped each season they would improve, and so did thousands and thousands of fans, but leaving a team that acquired you and taken a chance on you, after things didnt work out and calling it out in public months prior to your leave that you have been as healthy as you have been since his injury and you are ready to play? Isn't that slap on the face for everyone who liked webber?

If he was as healthy as he says he was awhile back, why hasn't he showed it? The several games I caught up with him playing, he wasn't doing anything, no hussle, nothing, this dude can't even get his feet off the floor, he wasn't diving for the ball or making plays. His excuse about his slowness was due to injury, I recall you making that same excuse for him once when I questioned his lack of defensive.

How long was I waiting for webber to come back to being old webber and the minute he declares himself healthy he starts to complain about minutes, again this has carter syndrome written all over it.(except the minutes, it was never a problem about giving carter minutes with the raptors)

I can't wait for webber to prove me right about him holding himself back from the 76ers. Waiting for him to turn out to be the monster he was on his old days with the kings. He will probably be jumping more too.

Jay, it doesn't matter how unhappy you are, if you are getting paid to play, you have to play, regardless of what's going on off the court. You have to come out and give 110% as iverson would say. Give it all, and play as thought it was your last game, and webber, the carter's etc, never live by that motto of iverson, its a darn shame.

Jaylaani   

LayZie,

I think Billy King did okay under the circumstances. Since Larry Brown left, he drafted well. He got Greene and Korver in the SECOND ROUND (no too many seconds are around). I thought Andre was best the player in the draft. Williams was the best high school player in the country. He drafted him in the second round and Carney will be good player in this league. Free agency on the other and is totally different animal. You can only sign players if you have money under the salary cap. When Larry Brown left, this team was way over the cap. The only thing Billy could do is sign and trade which he tried and failed. He brought Van Horn, Glen Robinson, Todd McColluh, Marc Jackson, Carlos Williamson, Chris Webber and many other players. For some reason these moves didn’t translate success. But he tried and that is all you can ask for a young GM with limited resources.

This brings us last season. The Sixers were on sale. Just Like Memphis, they couldn’t do much since the team might transfer ownership.

The Sixers didn’t do any favor for C Webb. It was all business. They traded three dead woods in Thomas, Skinner and Williamson for him. He was the player of the month when he was traded to the Sixers. He has all the rights to criticize them.

Denver vs. Detriot in the NBA finals. Can you imagine that...it could happen

Are you dreaming jay? this is the suns yr to win stoudimire is back to almost 100%..

I will say it's between either Suns/Dallas vs Cavs/Nets..

Salamu Alaykum dear brothes and sisters of ISLAM, I am here to apologize for all m wrong doings in the past for the sake of ALLAH swt, and I hope you can all kindly accept this from me! no more will I argue about non-sense, nor try to even insult someone, ALLAH KNOWS BEST

P.s. Jay, bro i was a marquette fan way before wade's existence sxb, I will not argue that, not too many ppl know about them, and for example st.joes was a cinderella, only for nelson and west, so same case sceneraio, nobody really knew of them as well, but being a long time Bucks fan, you gotta know Marquette bro, that's how i followed them and got to know them, Wade was just a bonus to the roster, an amazing one, but there's more to them that I still like today sxb, may we all be of the al-mutaquun and stop criticizing each others views, salamy alaykum w.r.w.b

Jaylaani   

Play,

Did you say the Nets? I don't even think they will make the playoffs. Pistons are the best team in the east by far. For the Nuggets, lets wait for Melo’s return...than we will judge them accordingly. I’m not saying they are the favorite to win it all but they must be in the mix. Time will tell.

Just,

Okay I believe you.

Jay, lol leave PM alone, he is just holding it down for his team.

I can image those two teams making it to the end, but not for another year or so. Nuggets still have to see how they jell together when everyone is back, with the exception of Kenyon.

Jay, I am sorry to say but your admiration for Webber is clouding your judgement. Webber has carter syndrome, just watch him blow up.

Did you see what the Lakers are doing? They shut down Z and his team earlier on the week, along with San Antonio on their home court lastnight, without Kobe being on the line up for much of the 1st quarter.

Tell me if Phil Jackson isn't the man, this dude is doing the imaginable, Phil for Coach of the year, if he doesn't get it this year, thats just plain ole hating on it.

He had his star player on foul trouble, and he made sure his team stayed cool and collective all of that 1st quarter,, we are talking about players on the laker roaster who probably wouldn't have amounted to anything if they were in any other team but phil sure knows how to use everyone, weak or strong and he is done an amazing job.

I haven't had this much appreciation for phil since his bulls days, back then I was admiring him and hating him at the same time.

Jay, this is what this great man had to say after the game

''San Antonio is a little hurt, they're playing a little down right now,'' Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. ''We caught a team that didn't shoot the ball very well down the stretch. We're happy for the win, but we're not going to crown ourselves just yet.''

Phil is a beast and he is showing how his team can be a beast with Kobe and the others, and mind you , Kobe hasn't even put his best effort yet..

The moral of the story is, put your hate towards that team for one night and tune in tonight when they play against Dallas, the so called best team on the league in their home.

PS:76ers are dying slowly, they got beaten by the worst team on the west?LOL very surreal

Jaylaani   

I will NEVER side with them Lakers and that over rated coach named Phil "coat hanger" Jackson. Like I said before, I hate the "uniform". I won't like it no matter who is in it. I hated them with Kareem on the line up.

C Webb is a future hall famer. Throughout his career, he average over 21 ppg and over 10 rpg.

Why do you hate Carter so much baby? I wouldn’t wanna play in Canada either.

I have answered your question about carter million times. and everytime, you ask me why I hate carter.

PS: Are you going to watch the game tonight when you go home?

What do you think about the pacer trade? I think that in a way its a relief for pacers to have gotten rid of jackson but a 2nd trade for al Harrington and old boy talking about "we really didn't want to trade Al but inorder to get something, you gotta give something". Al's feelings are probably hurt, being sent out 2x isn't something to be desired for.

FYI jay, I am not siding with lakers. I just enjoy watching them compete. Do you know how many times this season they went overtime with teams and how many of those overtimes did they win? C'mon now, this team is competing with barely nothing to work with as far as their players go, who is evans, who is cook, who is parker, their guard parker was being schooled lastnight by Tony Parker, thats how weak he is, yet this dude comes out and gives it all everytime he is on the floor, thats all due to Phil Jackson.

Brian Cook's performance against the heat, a mean, c'mon. Do you think he would have done that if he was in philly, or milwaukee? LOL

JAY, this team is being nationally covered for a reason, same reason I mentioned, they are exciting, fun to watch and they compete, their come backs from 10, 15, 17 pts to come out with a WIN is why they are being aired by ESPN nationally, and TNT coverage tonight and continue to dominate all the powerhouse of the west. They beat UTAH, SAN ANTONIO, HOUSTON, SUNS, c'mon now, give respect where its due is all I'm saying, and I still hate KOBe, but I don't watch the lakers because of him, I watch lakers for the simple fact that they have no superb talent aside from couple of players, but are a group to be reckoned with, and its all due to phil jackson, thats why I am watching them.