Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

PM, I'm not joking. When I said he got the boot, I meant he got banned from SOL.

Good ole Jay sure got the boot because he "supposedly" misbehaved according to some haters in the political section.

So, tonight is a very important night for both your favourite teams, lakers and nets.

If I were the nets, I would really play hard, I mean really outplay the bulls, even thought bulls will come tonight with full force since they have to clinch the 2nd seed. Nets could take this and face raptors with a wizard's loss in indy town. All the pacers gotta do is show up and give the fans their money by shutting down washington, once thats accomplished, nets gotta take care of business with the bulls and off we go having a showdown between raptors and nets. It will be interesting to see Carter coming in t.o to play against his former team in a playoff atmosphere, sure will sell alot of tickets in Leafs Town.

The other thing is, Golden state could easily shut down blazers tonight, hope I make it home in time to watch it. Lakers and kings game is a big deal because if Golden state wins and both clippers and lakers lose, lakers could find themselves all the way down the list on 8th spot against dallas and here I was wishing they be facing the SUNS, ugghhh.

Good ole Jay sure got the boot because he "supposedly" misbehaved according to some haters in the political section

Where is that?..man seriousley thou jay not here is not cool at all..plus he was gonna owe me some money once the nets beat either the bulls or the cavs in the playoffs..

I didn't know you liked Jay this much, but I will tell him to send the money through Western Union.

YOu need to visit the Political Section, thats were it all happened, with all the names posted there too.

Magic way isku ciyaareen lastnight eh, they could have avoided facing the pistons, but oh well, that match up and the Wizard matchup will be the boring ones out of the entire playoffs.

The only fun matchup on the first round in the East will probably be the nets Vs Raptors. If VC is all that he is cracked up to be, he better show up and steal one in leaf's town.

All of the western series are sure to turn eyes, they are all great match-ups.

hahaha i dont come on this site a lot but PM she gave it to u mayne "I didn't know you liked Jay this much, but I will tell him to send the money through Western Union." hahaha

anyways the rules are clear and if jay got booted he did somethin to deserve it nuff said

ever1 make their predictions

IM GOIN WIT DA SPURS OFCOURSE THEY RARELY DISSAPOINT ME NA'MEAN

YOu need to visit the Political Section,

Thanks but no thanks, i already have so much hate filled in my heart because of what's happening in mogadisho, if i can not help them i rather keep my mouth shut and just pray for those innocent ppl.

As far as jay, yes he is really cool dude just tell him i need my money when the nets destroy raptors in the first round.

hahaha i dont come on this site a lot but PM she gave it to u mayne

Naa.. i jus stoped picking on her because she was getting too sensitive for me..she knows the deal.

What up with them lakers?

To start it off, there is D'Antoni's diss, then they dominated the suns most of the game but collapsed by the final quarter, what's up with that playmaker? What happened to your boy KOBE?

His teammates got dissed by the opponent's coach and he goes cold on the 2nd half?

As far as your nets are concerned, I told you, raptors were their best chance of getting out of the 1st round, but you never know, Sam might just turn his young squad around just in time.

Nuggets VS Spurs was a fantastic game, and so was the Warriors VS Mavs. Baron was just outstanding, those long, smooth behind the arc shots almost made Mark Cuban'S head turn backwards. Dude was just popping one nerve at a time. YOu all saw the disgust in his face with that loss.

Didn't get to watch the Magic VS Pistons, or the Jazz VS Rockets, but looking forward to it tonight. The Bulls game was boring from the looks of the highlights.

PS:LMAO@me being sensitive.

What up with them lakers?

Kobe was too selfish at the end he forced so many shots when he had teamates standing around and he was triple teamed..

The Nugetts vs Spurs was sweet and Warriors vs Dallas was good too. I did enjoy seeing Mark Cuban getting crazy in the stands but i think when it's all done dallas will win in 7 games..

I've said it before Nets will go farther than a lot ppl thinking..

BTW, Who is your team Lazie?

SJ   

lool@ moment of silence

i should a cable to catch some nba games.

pk ma faydaa saxiib?

Hi Jeeste, how are you?

Playmaker, Jerry Sloan got robbed off that award, but its his own fault for not closing out strong on the season.

I'm for any team that isn't Heat Vs Bulls, Pistons Vs Magic (other than grant hill), Suns Vs Lakers, Cavs Vs Wizards and ofcourse Nets Vs Raptors. Basically all of the east teams I'm not supporting, with Suns Vs Laker on the west series. (I was hoping for the lakers to pull an upset when the series first began, but its looking more and more like a sweep on the suns part. I almost felt sorry for Phil , but then again I remembered I hated Kobe's guts along with this team.)

I'm hoping for Mavs to advance on their series, I'm also hoping Nuggets to advance on their series as well as T-mac and rockets, but I would like to see Utah to take the series more so than houston.

The way I see it on the East is Bulls in 6games.

Cavs in 4.

Pistons in 4.

Raptors in 7.

and for conference Finals, I see Pistons vs Cavs

On the west side..

Mavs in 6. maybe 7*

Nuggets in 6games.(wishful thinking)

Houston in 7games.(Utah might have developed the habit of slowing down on the 2nd half of these openers and losing leads, but I assure you, they will come back fired up in Utah and take care of business at home)

Suns in 6, I think lakers are capable of winning atleast 2(I was going to go with suns in 5, but I respect phil enough to believe that he is capable of getting his team 2 wins and but lastnight's nightmare behind them)

SJ   

Pk and Layzie, I am living large as usual, alxamdulilah.

Layzie must be on Raptors tv payroll to break down games like that. I havent seen a full nba game for years now. I was even surprise when I was told the first round is best of 7. That's a bit too long. Only real contenders should be given the privilege of sticking around at least 4 games.

Raptors TV can't afford me, plus I'm on contract with SOL sports(but they have failed to mail my cheques from all of these yrs ago), SOL Sports, for all your sports needs.

Speaking of Raptors, they should atleast take one of the next 2 games. With Kidd being reported as a possible no show for tonight's game, this is the one they want to steal, inorder to force nets to play a must win for the weekend game.(tonight's game could easily shift the momentum in raptors favour)

Previous game of the Golden State Vs Mavs, mavs looked desperate, very desperate if I might add.

They had to get Baron Davis tossed out for them to get a win, and to top it all 2 of the warrior starters were on foul trouble.

This might come as a shock, but I truly believe the warriors looked very strong and capable of stealing Game 2(which shocked me, because I didn't expect them to come out that strong), had they not fallen for Mav's dirty play of "looking for mercy from ref's", the game would have had a sudden turn and a different result which in turn would have been the talk of every discussion board for years to come.

Yes Terry and Howard were hot, but the warriors were just as hot and did come back each time Mavs made a mini-run before the half. The warriors couldn't keep themselves in check and had to fall under the hands of the ref's. (A level headed ref, who didn't even want to toss Baron, but eventually had no choice but to do just that.)

Can someone tell me why Steven Jackson got a technical, all he did was come over and put himself between the two players to prevent the fight and he gets one? How ridiculous is that???(don't tell me he was not on the floor, because his feet were placed on the floor when he ran back to his teammates)

I can't wait to see what the warriors and Nelson have in store for Mavs tonight.

I can't say enough about the lakers, another night, another almost horrible loss.

I don't understand why Kwame can't maintain the boards the way he did lastnight. He really was on top of almost all rebounds, and did grab some important rebounds down the stretch too.

For a player who is the center of every bad joke in this league since his career started, he sure seems to enjoy the humilation. Just about everyone has taken a crack at him and yet he still refuses to come out and be consistant night in and night out, even with Phil as a coach.

If the Lakers can come out and play as good as they did the last few minutes of lastnight's game on sunday , then this series could turn out to be an interesting series, just as I predicted it on the end of the regular season.

On to more interesting news, Z has disappeared from the face of SOL.

Could that have anything to do with his favourite team facing an 0-3 deficit in a few hours and a possible sweep as early as this weekend? I don't know, you tell me.

Man, i didn't see this coming Mav's are in trouble. I liked the way lakers and nets fought back..Nets in 5 games i think. Lakers are capable of beating Suns but they all need to bring their A game, Odom and Kwame played big in game 3 and Kobe was his own self again..

I think Nuggets will upset the Spurs..

And how about the Champs? down 0-3..Sweep anyone?

Man, i didn't see this coming Mav's are in trouble.

You said it P-Maker, trouble it is.

Mavs just keep on digging a long, deep hole for themselves.

I believe this Mavs team will come from behind and close out the series at home in game 7, ofcourse without taking anything from the impressive warriors.

I picked a team to win this series, and I will follow it through.

Mavs, for the 1st time since the series started against warriors, were actually in control of the ball game lastnight, but for some reason, the fearless Warriors led by Baron came and found a way to steal the game under them.

These warriors took the league and its fans by storm, I can't say enough about them.

The Baron Davis from the old Hornet days is back baby.

3-1 record for the nets, doesn't impressive me the least. I'm still going to hold out for the raptors to come back and fight through and take it in 7 games.

I know, I know P-Maker, you are shocked and probably think my hate for carter is clouding my judgement, but I'm here to tell you, thats far from the truth.

It might look easy for someone looking from the outside in to say, What's there to it? Close out in toronto and be done with right?

Wrong, raptors will not start their vacation on Wednesday, that will be put to hold for now.

This series against the nets won't be a slam dunk as the rest of the other series's in the East have gone (including tonight's game against Wizards, which is an easy sweep)

There is one man standing in the middle of the nets closing out this series, and his name is Sam Mitchell. His job, his future depends on this upcoming game and he will not be humiliated by an early exist from a sixth seed, not under his watch.

I'm still holding out for Phil to steal one in Dessert town, he is capable of making Kobe put a hell of a performance. I do not want Suns resting, not when their next opponent will be on a dog fight for 7 game series, while they rest their behind.

I believe the 2nd round face off in the west will be Mavs Vs Rockets, Mavs in 6 games.

I believe it will be Suns Vs Spurs, but I wanted Suns Vs Nuggets series. (Spurs in 7 games too)

Spurs Vs Mavs, Spurs will be western conference Champs, and will face the mighty Pistons on one hell of a final Match up.

DigibAc   

No surprises last night. I was happy to see the Spurs show their dominance over the novice Nuggets. Thank you Horry. What a game! Hopefully they will complete the job on Wednesday.

Am happy to see the wizards put out of their misery. To think I actually had hope for those losers.

I was happy the see the Rockets win last night. jazz v. rockets is looking to be more exciting then i expected.

But the most exciting game so far is set for tonight! Will the Warriors pull off the historic win?? I think they will... I read that the Mavs have never made a comeback from a 1-3 deficit in their whole history!

Am sure the raptors are looking forward to a wonderful vacation starting tonight :D They have no hope!