Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Capital,

The issue with Melo and Karl had nothing to do with him scoring too much. It was mostly attitude problem. There was a rift between the two of them where Karl felt disrespected with Anthony not listening to him. It was said that Anthony wasn’t doing the little things and he wasn’t working hard on the court as a basketball player. Karl also said that his comments were not directing to Anthony only (which I think was BS comment).

The bottom line is, the Nuggets were his team all these years and now with AI on the roster I felt Karl and the coaching staff were more catering to IA. That is very natural feeling. He just didn’t deal with the changes as well as he should have.

I think she was just saying he has the potential to be better.

You’re right Capital, he did all of these things but the media never actually hyped him up that much. He was a national champion and he took his team in the payoffs something they haven’t done for years yet, James was the rookie of the year. Go figure. Anthony also had better numbers in scoring and rebouinding.

LayZieG Wrote:

PS:Melo was never a player that was highly sought....

Had james not being in his draft class, I'm sure he would have gotten alot more hype than he did on draft day.

As far as "PM" and his comments are concerned, you have to choose, either ooy or aamu, you can't have it both ways, especially with your pms talking about I want to start drama and when the going gets tough, yooyin meelaha kusoo istaag.

Dude, you can't handle the heat that comes with war of words, so do yourself a favour and sit tight.

In regards to the standandings, I really want those suns facing lakers, but those odds are slipping as time nears.

I can see where y'all comming from with the whole Lebron hype overshadowing Melo.

Yo Jay i remember back in the 2003 season Amare got rookie of the year because the Suns made the playoffs that year eventho Caron Butler led all rookies in scoring or they could've even given it to Yao

[quoteJames was the rookie of the year. Go figure. Anthony also had better numbers in scoring and rebouinding.

]

You are not saying what i am thinking, are you? Are you trying to say you would've took Melo over Leboron? wow, Lebron lived up to the hype, he basically turned the cavs around and made them a contender from day one..

yooyin meelaha kusoo istaag.

LazieG, what are you saying?

Lebron's hype overshadowing Melo was the reason Melo wasnt hyped? Hmmm I believe even Wade and Bosh were hyped but ofcourse Lebron was going to be overhyped!! did u see the size of the guy his athleticism and his basketball i.q. at only 18??? With all that pressure put on him he still got it done and ofcourse he deserved the ROY.

Lazy i dont think any1 understands what "yooyin meelaha kusoo istaag." shawty needs to get her somali lingo right

The knicks season is basically done but Im not even gonna get the injuries thing started as an excuse all Im gonna say is that Starbury is back doin his thing and if this team drafts a straight up shooter and gets a starting SF (rumours say Rashard Lewis for Frye and Robinson and I would do that in a heart beat) and move Q-rich to the SG then next year they good to go.

Its obvious though who will win this year its an odd number 2007 so you know the good ol Spurs got this thing on lock no need to even stress Kobe or the Suns or even the Mavs and the best the East gotta bring

By the way i was chillin for a minute its good to be back

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

[quoteJames was the rookie of the year. Go figure. Anthony also had better numbers in scoring and rebouinding.

]

You are not saying what i am thinking, are you? Are you trying to say you would've took Melo over Leboron? wow, Lebron lived up to the hype, he basically turned the cavs around and made them a contender from day one..

[?

Actually I would take Wade over either one of these guys today but that is beside the point. No one said James isn’t a phenomenal talent. He lived up to his potential. There is no question about that. We are talking about their rookie year. Given the numbers they put up and the ultimate success (making the playoffs) of their respective teams, Melo had a better rookie year. That is the argument here.

Capital.

You’re right, Armore got over Ming and Butler for the right reasons. He took his team to the payoffs. Things were different for Melo. He was over looked in favor of the golden child. King James.

Playmaker ponder on this Camel Milk Threads Golden Rules

Are you being serious? How is it two pple that are just having fun can be breaking rules? i mean i understand if LazieG is getting all sensitive and complaints to you guys than i could stop picking on the little sista but she just needs to say it lol..other than that there was no bad intention from my part i was just being silly..

PM, maybe my ghost complained to Soma.

Just from reading Soma's prior warning, it sounded as thought it was meant for everyone, but somehow you managed to make it about you? Are you worried the possibility of an early exit, is that what's worrying you now?

My suggestion to nets is drop 4 of the last 5 final games, and hope that Wizards win atleast 4 or their last 5, nets have better chance against the raptors than they do against the bulls.

Phil is smart afterall, he really wanted his team to face the suns just as badly as I wanted it, and its finally happening for him.(smart man that phil)

PS:G-child, waligaa mamaqashay "typo"? I meant, "ooyin meelaha hala soo istaagin" Somaligeyga waa gaja gaja, but atleast its something.

My suggestion to nets is drop 4 of the last 5 final games, and hope that Wizards win atleast 4 or their last 5, nets have better chance against the raptors than they do against the bulls

I wouldn't want to them to play nobody but the bulls, we will see how it goes so far it seems that way.

How about the west thou lakers may not even make it after all and if they do they will have to face the Suns..dang i don't know who i will root for but i think i am gonna stick with the lakers on that match up..Nuggets vs Spurs will be great too..and if the warriors make it they will have to play against Dallas which they already beat them few times..

What about MVP guys? don't tell me it's nash again..i think it should go to Kobe this yr but you never know he may get robbed just like last yr. I think Dirk N may win too they have the best record after all..

Coach of the yr, no question is gotta be Sam Mitchell..

Just from reading Soma's prior warning, it sounded as thought it was meant for everyone, but somehow you managed to make it about you? Are you worried the possibility of an early exit, is that what's worrying you now?

Nooo, i am gonna be so heartbroken..what would i do if they ban me?..now you got me so worried.. lol..

The only award the raptors are going to get is for the Executive of the year award, going to Colangelo, other than that, avery has the Coach of the year award on lock, either him or Jerry Sloan from Utah.(JERRY SLOAN DESERVES THIS AWARD MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I THINK HE WOULD HAVE LOCKED IT FOR GOOD IF THEY LOCKED THE 4th SEAT, BUT A LOSS LASTNIGHT AND A WIN FOR ROCKETS LASTNIGHT, made the rockets go up +2 on them, the possibility of a 4th seat and a homecourt advantage on the 1st round is out of the door, along with the coach of the year consideration.

PS:Between the 3 california teams playing for the last two spots, the lakers and the golden state deserve it the most. Golden state had a up and down season, didnt have Baron most of the season & the trade and now they are one of the hottest teams in the league, meanwhile Clippers were sitting on their behind all year, and are now finally trying to battle for last spot. Clippers showed that they couldn't follow through last season's hype and went back to being the old clippers they are known to be. If Nuggets face Spurs, at most, nuggets will win 2 games and spurs will take it in 6 games on that series, which is not bad, but thats what you get when you face the mighty spurs and Tim and Co.

Latest news:I just found out that Jay got the boot, let us have a moment of silence.

PM,you are a meanie. What did Jay ever do to you that you couldn't give him a moment of silence to remember for all the good he stood for in SOL?

No i meant i don't believe jay got the boot..He is probally the only person i can relate to when it comes about every sports (besides u of course lol..)when you are not in your mood swings!

I think he went back home again and you are just messing with us..