Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

they will win the title unexpectedly beating up a “favorable” opponent.

You actually believe any team from east will beat either The mavericks or Suns? wake up brotha..

^ The Suns when it comes to half court offense or defense will be karbaashed severely. San Antonio has a better chance then they do. The Pistons in a seven game series with

Chauncey, Tayshaun, Rip, Sheed, C.Webb are probably the toughest half court team in the league. You can't run and gun in a playoffs series.

Jaylaani   

Taako,

I agree..The Suns are DONUT in a half court offense. The Spurs are the only threat the Pistons will face.

Play,

The story of the western being powerhouse is getting little old. 2 of the last three championships came from the East coast teams in Detroit and Miami. It could have been three in row had Horry missed that shot in game 5 against the Pistons.

Pistons destroyed and almost swept the Lakers with Shaq and Kobe plus Malone and others, The Lakers were the ultimate favorite.

Last year the Heat beat Dallas 4 games in row. The trend will continue saaxiib.

spurs got it on lock it dont matter if they finish 3rd in the confrence come playoff time its about half court sets and who do it better than duncan ginobli and ma boy parker.

again check out da video the dude can rip. "yall dont know what u been missin

the closest yall came to france was french kissin" hahahaha

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Hey y'all kobe haters, just want remind you the boy dropped 115 pts in the last 2 games..

After losing 7 in a row to the Kings, the Bucks, the Sixers and the Wolve. Yeah he is doing great alright!

Playmaker, huuno, you need to be focusing on your nets, not Kobe and his haters.

Did you see the job carmelo and the nuggets did on em nets? OUch and at home too.

You got everyone back, jefferson and whatever he is left off as "everyone", so what? I don't see any changes eedo.

I don't see any changes eedo.

LazieG, you do have a good sense of humor i give you that but when it comes about basketball "leave it to the experts".. there is no denial the nets are strugling but the good thing is they gonna grap that 8th or 7th spot in the playoffs, and you know after that is all brand new season, i like my chances on them against anybody from the east no matter what seed!

Jaylaani   

The Nets beating the Pistons in 7 game series...that is laughable statement.

I like the Kniks to out do the Nets. They have favorable schedule here on.

How am i not making any sense? Kobe had 65, 50, 60 and 50 pts in his last 4 games..he is averaging 56.25/game(i figured all that out by myself)..so what is your argument other than being a hater!

Taliban   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

..so what is your argument other than being a hater!

It's simple; a rapist will always be a rapist no matter how talented he's.

It's simple; a rapist will always be a rapist no matter how talented he's.

How do you know he raped her? were you there? and what is that got to do with anything?