Sign in to follow this  
codetalker

Somaliland's vendetta against Radio Laascaanood

Jaylaani   

Actually they didn’t leave..they were kicked out.

If Garoowe radio station was invited and was forced to use Somaliland’s name than I can understand but Las Caanood is disputed region so coming to Hargeisa and utilizing Puntland’s name is total uncalled for and very disrespectful to our existence. That is why they need to go.

Taleexi   

Jeylaani

If Garoowe radio station was invited and was forced to use Somaliland’s name than I can understand but Las Caanood is disputed region so coming to Hargeisa and utilizing Puntland’s name is total uncalled for and very disrespectful to our existence. That is why they need to go.

If that is the case, doesn't that ring a bell in your head if your existence is based on where Sool, Sanaag, and Ayn people see their destiny is? I think your point is yet another reason why you guys can't have both ways, and an exhibition of your groundless arguments towards the residents of these regions' destiny. Moreover, Mr. Jeylaani, if this reporters go, where will they go, their homeland Puntland or your beloved Somaliland?. I believe what are not call for, not Somali norm, and very disrespectful are what SL administration did to their guests, above all to their countrymen. amankaag ;)

SOO MAAL   

marka la eegu xaalada murugsan, malitia hergeysa oo gardaro (ku salaysan qabiil iyo taariikh colonial ah)ku jooga gobolada SSC (Sool sanaag iyo cayn), Waxa radio laascaanood uu hargeysa ka soo doono waa khalad, waayo bahdalidan waa wax la filayey. In maamulmka hergeysa wariye reer laascaanood oo kaliya laga saaray shirka wax weyn ayey fasirasaa!!!

SOO MAAL   

Gobol cayn waa gobol cusub oo soo baxay kadib civil war kii sida somaliland, puntland, hiiraan, and jowhar.

Gobolka Cayn ka caasimadiisu waa Magaalada Buuhoodle

Jaylaani   

Wagar...waar angaa wax aragnay. Taasi waa sheekadii afwayne dee..

Isn't Buuhoodle part of Togdheer?

Lol@Sida Somaliland....falaadhi gilgilasho kaagama go'do....ALLAH bahasha kugu jirtaa waynaa, kolay waa lagu dhalay. Waxoogaa taxliila hadaad cabto waad iska bogsan.

Taleexi   

Allamagan, The experiment entity known Somaliland administration needs more time to realize its scope and power of influence