Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Downing Steet Visit on Video - Somebody get a straitjacket for JB

Juje - ninyahow sidan i su dhaan - i feel sorry for Sh. Sharif camp/group - you are not a good propagandist. you can learn a thing or two from your friend Duke.

Had sh. Sharif being a cousing of mine - there would have at least been ten threads each with multiple pages all with pictures and videos for weeks on end in SOL. adiguna you post one lame thread aimed at seccesionist who doesn't give a toss. :D

Johnny B   

Riyaale's speech in "berta xoriyada?" regarding the Somaliland journey was an excellent inoculation against being persuaded to accept "Somali-nimo" ideas and conclusions based on such flimsy and deceitful PR-Videos JB, Let's hope "Godane" esclates his actions , making use of those barbaric southreners, Juje& his Sharif are nothing but Somalialnd haters. ;)

Maaddeey, Copyright© violation is¬considered a form of Terror.

:D:D Juje .......

Remember, this was yesterday as well:

xin_1121103022215437518355.jpg

They just come, visit some countries, get some pictures with famous leaders then end up somewhere in torabrra ,, :D

Building a nation from 20 years of anarchy is not easy. The task of taming Mogadishu is not for the faint hearted and the enclave residents will, a day not too soon, get pleasantly surprised.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

:D:D
Juje .......

Remember, this was yesterday as well:

xin_1121103022215437518355.jpg

They just come, visit some countries, get some pictures with famous leaders then end up somewhere in torabrra ,,
:D

And in NW Somalia, the leader never leaves, he clings on to power indefinitely!! Diverting the peoples attention by claiming recognition is on the way!

^For real.

Mr. Yusuf, for all his shortcomings (which I have been more than happy to point out on these boards in the past), at least had the decency and common sense to step down when he saw there was no point in carrying on.