Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

confused sistah need advise

Modesty   

let him breathe, maybe he wants to be by himself. You might push him away by "needing" to talk.You have to make yourself look like you have a life, instead of alwawys being available to talk.

Rahima   

Rahima stop being so bitter.

Bitter? What the bloody hell are you on about? :confused:

Oh who cares, go away, what i said was true.

Give the man a Break, he could be busy or have something to take care of... so just wait and if you guys been together for 5 years, he will contact u some how... just give him a time girl...

Can I ask why you two weren't married in those 5 yrs of knowing each other?

The shukaansi took too long. He got bored. Move on babes. It'll hurt for sure, but it'll hurt more if he strings you along for another 5 years.

Somali men are fickle creatures - you have to bait and hook 'em while the stars are still in their eyes. ;)

Castro   

^ You're too polite atheer.

Preedy, everyone here wants to know exactly what occured prior to the last few weeks before he went AWOL on you. Have you lost weight? Was he into fat chicks? Did you introduce him to a slutty friend of yours? Most guys never stick around that long if there's no sex to be had. Did you give it up? Did you start sporting a goatee? Did he finally find out which clan you belong to? Is it the same clan that killed all his uncles on his mother's side?

You see dear, we have very little information on which we can base any meaningful response. Please try again.

Good luck.

^^ Stop corrupting the young girl. What kind of questions are you throwing at her? And don't majority of Somali man appreciate adipose tissue? :D

I have been told by my aunty , the most gorgeous lady I have set eyes on , that in her youth she was not considered attractive at all, because she was slim and tall. Bizzare! According to her even the unfortunate looking men didn't glance her way. Cajiib. Don't mistake her analysis of somali men as desperation , I am sure she was more than glad she was not receiving too much attention.

Back to the topic, Preedy dear if the brother is into you , he would be more upfront and demanding and you would think after five years there would be wedding bells, in your case it doesn't seem so, don't take my word I could be wrong. My advice is don't wait around, I do understand five years is a long time but it isn't a lifetime. As a sister remember you must always act as a lady , make sure you are treated as one and no less. Don't call uphold your dignity.

Wait for his call if you are that desperate but DON'T CALL , who knows his silence might be a blessing in disguise. ;)

hey guys thnx for ur advice it was helpful smile.gif noe i why he has ben treatin me lyke diz coz i askd him wasup n he confronted me dat we hve ben to together for a long tyme nw and he said dat he ws sik of pretending to b in love n al dat bt al he wantd for the past five yrs ws to get under ma pants.guys are so pigs sumtymes. Ahhh WEll life goes on :rolleyes:

J.Lee   

Love is a lot like playing Hide and Seek; one minute you are "IT" and you are doing all the chasing ina adeer while he hides and vice versa.

Normally, many would advise you to be patient or that it's just a passing fluke but it's not. A 5 year relationship is like doing time (Time as in life with no possibility of parole). Explore your options, you are like what 20 (?) focus on yourself and future; you are young, healthy and in the prime of your life. Enjoy it.

Move on.

****************HOLD UP************************

He was with you for 5 years just to get some :confused:

Okay. Now I have read everything.

Castro   

^ Nigga was patient. LOL.

Originally posted by Preedy:

hey guys thnx for ur advice it was helpful
smile.gif
noe i why he has ben treatin me lyke diz coz i askd him wasup n he confronted me dat we hve ben to together for a long tyme nw and he said dat he ws sik of pretending to b in love n al dat bt al he wantd for the past five yrs ws to get under ma pants.
guys are so pigs sumtymes
. Ahhh WEll life goes on :rolleyes:

What did I tell ya. If you give vague details all you get is vague advice. Next time, tell it like it is and someone like me will hit the nail on the head. Even with the little information you gave, I still hit it on the head. :D

So now what? He admitted he was tired of waiting? No hope of marriage? That's too bad. Well you really can't expect guys to stick around if you're not giving them a reason to. Still, I'm on your side and it's his loss he's gone. Let him go elsewhere and wait another 5 years for a nookie. LOL.

Good luck to you.

Originally posted by Endeavour:

And don't majority of Somali man appreciate adipose tissue?
:D

Xaax. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Where's rudy when you need him?
:D

Rudy-oow war kaalay adaa af taqaanee qoftan la hadal. LOOOL.

:D:D

Wait, am I reading it right? A hormonal teenager has kept it in his pants for five years? Will wonders never cease?

Preedy, it's natural for people to grow/drift apart, especially after a lengthy association when so young. You'll be alright, dear. Try to focus on yourself and improve and enjoy your life.