Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Hibo   

Well well well, guess who is here now! the women who was known sit on men's back as a chair, the one and only who started the whole messing of "isjajabinta" iyo "isqiimeynta" hablaha Soomaaliyeed. I have noticed the difference, i can see you are ready to answer questions unlike other girls but would that charm and calm last long? i bet not smile.gif

Hibo   

hey mr jibriil, did you and your girls understood. i think you are enjoying the hassle eh.

i hope the somali women will acknoledge the boys after this long ware between you and the women ..

bye

and take care

What A shame MrJibriiL

First of all

Salam Allykum

And second of all i wanna say a few words to that western influnced boy..

Who the hell you Think You are coming in here with your stinking western ideas trying to make us beileve or trying to change our beilives about our mothers and sister who i believe to be the most respectable and most intellegence and mercefull as a one can be, i dont know what you trying to prove or say but you prove one thing that you are stupid and idiot to the point, how could you say things like this in public and in the open and by saying this you think ppl will care, They gone laugh in your skinny arse, if you have an isuee or you dont understand somali womens then i suggest you go to your mum or your sister and tell them that you have problem understanding somali womens and they will tell you what you dont know about a somali women and how to respect her, its a shame that a young somali educated men like you dont understand a somali women, you came from a somlai womena and yet you dont seem to understand her, she fed you and stayed awake the whole night through to see that you have a good night sleep, she carried you for nine months day and night and you dont seem to understand, she clothe you and washed you, cared for you more then any one else in this world and you dont seem to understand, its a shame you rather understand a western women who will open her legs wide open instead of her heart and of course she civilised and friendly and she understands your suffering and she will talk about everything and anything dirty and she is open minded and she will take you home the same day to hit it of with her , you expect somali women to be that easy , i dont think so, if you think taht somali girls are that easy then you just insulted your muma

A somali women is not something you find in the streets and take her home, a somali women is precious, precious then the most precious diomend in the whole wide world, and i agree with lady fatima when she said that who else would care for you when in your 60's......i hope that will be a somali women.

i cant believe that you stooop this low by saying that somali womens are dumb and dont understand how could you say something stubid like this, you just desrespected your sister and your mum......does your mum know what you saying?............LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All i am trying to say to you that

1-respect your somali women just like you respect your mum

2-Treat every somali girls as if she was your sister or as a potiantal wife.

3-somali girl dont play hard to get,they value them selves, they are not cheap, and they are not something you find in the street.

4-Remember where you came from, and try and understand the suffering and the agony a somali women went through to bring you in to this world.

5-Never expose your somali sister they are soft anything bad you say about them might hurt them, and when i say soft i mean they are full of mercy.

6-you are a man dont try to understand somali women like you understand mens. what i mean is there are certian ways to talk to a somali girl.

7-Never abuse a somali women the cansequences are fatel.

8-Try and understand yourself before you can understand a somali women.

9-A somali women and a western womena are different in so amy ways and what goes for one does not necessory go for the other.

10-Love is the key to a succefull relation.

Please exercise these points twice a day and you will be a better person and you will understand more.

i leave you with this little poem That a wrote for my Mum and for my Somali Queen..............Not the Fake One you have my friend

Love In a somali women is so precious, precious then pearls and diamonds, every love in a somali women is like a drops of rain in a hot summer day cooling the air with a fresh smell of jasmine and roses that spreads in the atmosphere smell of sweet love.

Love in a somali women is so tender and soft to the touch, one touch of a somali women is like a mum feeding her young loved ones with love, somali women is love and every love in a somali women is so sincere, somali women is love, a deep love, deeper then any known love in the whole wide world. Love is you somali women and I shall love you forever with love.

Copyright ©2002 Hassan ..AKA.........Quite Storm

Shame Shame on a brothaa who dont seem to understand and yet seems to understand western womens more then his own ssitaa, shame on a brotha who thinks that by dating western women he will understand somali women,,,,,shame and shame on a brothaa who is Fake and living in a fake world.....shame ona brothaa who have eyes but blind to the truth not the naked truth, the real truth......shame ona brothaa who dont know what soamli women wants and need....shame and shame ........you are the weekest link and you certenlly wont be a millonare......goodbyee..........

Shame thats your new tittle now...you should be shamed of it........

[This message has been edited by Quite -Storm (edited 02-28-2002).]

Hibo   

loooooooooooooool war kadaaaa bahashaaa

well said bro quite-storm he was a fakeeeeeeee. uhh, maybe he needs some soda, or some one to franchise. cwm20.gif

Hibo   

Hehe, Well, Quite-Storm.

You have demonstrated yourself and your approaches to debates and discussions. You sound so much in anger and hatrate but i don't think there is a need for all that.

Never jump to conclussoins brother, you misundertood the whole concept of this thread. I have accepted the Somali women for what they are worth, never did i denied them any praise. All we were talking about here was "can the Somali girls stop being so complicated". So i guess you better rephrase your insults and turn them into arguements rather than personal attacks.

It takes few brain cells for one to think clear of matters discussed here. I have been some situations before, like jumping to conclussions and insulting anyone who says a word about Somali girls. But now we are all grow up and we can talk about matters in a mature environment, to answer and to ask questions.

Quite-storm You have shown your reaction to this topic but I hope you realise that we are not into bad-mouthing each other when we can understand each other

Hibo   

I hope you girls love those guys who defend you even when you are at the wrongs. I know you call those kind of guys "dhoohane" but that aint me, although i doubt Quite-storm shows the signs of being one.

It is unfortuante that many individuals who tend to have passion for discussion have no knowledge of how to conduct themselves.

We not to protect the girls from every word that comes their way. If we(men) blindly protect them then soon another "carawelo" will be born. So to avoid that and many ugly things happening we have to make the use their brains to understand us. They need to be wifes not leaders or kings ofwhich we grant our allegiance! no they are our opposite sex. Somali girls are "queen" Somali girls are "that" is not gonna solve a problem that concern us individually. We need to comptemplate on ourselves men and women regardless of the overprotections.

I can't stand to see a wife asking me to wash her feet when she is suppose to be washing it for herself and her kids. C'mon guys, for most of us it is time we should be starting up a family and we need partners whom we can trust and understand. What we need last is a partner who is self obsorbed.

So, lets not advocate for girls when they can talk for themselves and present their problems with men too. Somalis say "af joogo looma adeego"

Lets be realistic

Hibo   

Originally posted by MrJibriiL:

I hope you girls love those guys who defend you even when you are at the wrongs. I know you call those kind of guys "dhoohane" but that aint me, although i doubt Quite-storm shows the signs of being one.

It is unfortuante that many individuals who tend to have passion for discussion have no knowledge of how to conduct themselves.

We not to protect the girls from every word that comes their way. If we(men) blindly protect them then soon another "carawelo" will be born. So to avoid that and many ugly things happening we have to make the use their brains to understand us. They need to be wifes not leaders or kings ofwhich we grant our allegiance! no they are our opposite sex. Somali girls are "queen" Somali girls are "that" is not gonna solve a problem that concern us individually. We need to comptemplate on ourselves men and women regardless of the overprotections.

I can't stand to see a wife asking me to wash her feet when she is suppose to be washing it for herself and her kids. C'mon guys, for most of us it is time we should be starting up a family and we need partners whom we can trust and understand. What we need last is a partner who is self obsorbed.

So, lets not advocate for girls when they can talk for themselves and present their problems with men too. Somalis say "af joogo looma adeego"

Lets be realistic

Hibo   

A little poem about reality,

i know i was rude and crook

But you made me wonna freak

Women i trusted my own heart

Thinking i'll never get hurt

I know you are hidding knifes

Planning to stab me at nights

I'd rather die from a gun shot

knife do make me wonna sprint

Run naked in broad day light

Till neighbours cry with fright

Remember when i knelt to propose

You said i look like an arse

I don't know why i married you

in the first place

*weeps**sobs**

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 03-08-2002).]

Hibo   

SALAAMZ ALL

FIRSTLY FATIMA...I SALUTYOU FOR TRYING!

QUIET STORM...I SALUTE U FOR YOUR 3 PAGE ESSAY...BECAUSE IT TAKES NOT AN ESSAY BUT A BOOK TO GET THROUGH TO THIS GUY.

BASICALLY MR....WHOEVER STARTED THIS TOPIC

1) DON'T GENERLISE!

2)...ASK YA DAMN QUESTION INSTEAD OF GOING ROUND IN CIRSCLES!

3) DO U LIKE ATTENTION...U LOOK LIKE U DO!

4)IF U DON'T WANT SOMALI WOMEN...

MOVE DA HELL ON!

5)..BE A MAN AND ACCEPT WHEN YOUR WRONG

THE TRUTH IS BLACK AND WHITE AS U SAY!

SO ACCEPTIT.

I PRAY THAT ALLAH HELPS YOU....AMEEEEEEN

I PRY THAT YOU LEARN TO REPSCT YOUR SOMALI WOMAN.....YOUR MOTHER, YOUR AUNTS, AND SISTERTextDON'T GENERALISEText

Hibo   

Another incapable brother/sister who can't air his/her views independently, thats what i'd call you.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 03-08-2002).]

Hibo   

Read most of what Jibril wrote n ofcouse some of the better responses to his episode. However, I see that most pple around here dont read rather go for the knee jack reaction. That in itself doesnt solve aproblem or do anyone good. Im not going to comment on what Jibril has aired out on here but just say that try to understand what he is saying and analyse why he said it.

So to all the bros n sisters who take part in this/any discussion, It would be advisable that you read what one writes carefully then give the best possible answer you can give. Regagitating wont help so make you point count and still look respectful.Text

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

Hi all again,

Shaqsi, thank you.

I have tried to put questions in a way less offending to my somali sisters, but the question tend to fall on those who without any justification protect the girls for better or worse. It seems most of us don't read read what the post conveys at all, but we are quick to using logic to answer any question asked. I have made myself clear, when it comes to asking questions i'd rather hear the answers from those i asked the questions not others. Please guys try to be objective sometimes, as a man you need to understand where i am coming from. Realise the need that brought this matter to be discussed coz no one. i mean no one brother is here to insult or degrade the dignity our girls do have.

Girls, it is time you ask those brother who on you behalf answer the questions you've been asked to stop. I don't think we will be in a position to understand each other as males and females if this habbit of blind protection continues.

---------------

Read before you attack me, it maybe me who is on your side.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 03-10-2002).]

Hibo   

Jabriil

Your apparent question was to downlook girls with the least self-esteem, so as to take advantage out of that senseless scale of nacnac; keep up the cheap motion, sir!

Hibo   

Haven't I thought your senselesness expands beyond these forum pages, that is, since i saw your first post to this this current moment

Hibo   

for godsake guys leave women alone and remember that u mothers are in same categories as the girls u are talking about.. would you like your father to say all those shits to ur mums? i do not think so.. so let the women alone.. if u can't understand them just move on.. the world is too wide