Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

SNM gangs in Hargeisa burned a Somali citizen alive in his shop

Waaheen   

Stop the rhetoric guys. You can have a civil debate if you want on human rights in all the Somali territories or Somaliland for that matter. But the way you are going about it is even a disgrace to the issue itself.

Waaheen

"We are talking about the very same Somaliland that denied detaining and torturing Zamzam. I

remember people denying that too. I wouldn't put anything past Somalis whether they are from hargesya, Bosaso, or Xamar"

Denying the truth is a waste of energy because sooner or later the truth will catch up. It is like the torture of the somali wadaad - publicly braodcasted everywhere and astonishingly word has been spread that it was all a mock torture exercise (it is effing painful). Excuse my french but that is bull$hit. If the admin is doing wrong and being unjust it will be pointed at, like or not.

che, if this was done by the government, it would be not only be plausible but the burden of proof would be on the government to show people that it did not do what it is being accused of. That wadaad ismaciil for example. To me, it did not matter that this was or was not turture but the fact that someone in their custody was said to turtured on tape. It would have been easy for this people to proof that the man on the tape was not shaikh Ismaciil because they had him. Sense they did not do it, will just have to assume what they did to him was turture sense things like that be they turture or not should not have been allowed to happened. this other story falsehood, however, is very obvious. One there is no SNM and if former members of the SNM had done this at night, how does the reporter know it was SNM memebers. The think about asking help from the UIC another red flag. Lastly, though a government may keep a secret, people can not and of all people Somalis. Is one thing to accuse an administration and totally something else to accuse people.

RedSea   

If this report is true,then it's unfortunate,if not,let it be known to you that you will be held accountable for the misinforming your audience.

Furthermore,let us also make it clear,that there was report of a girl from hargeysa who is being tortured,raped,and sentenced to Five years in prison by the authority in the city of Bosaaso,why can't we have someone who speaks out against or at least give it the benefit of the doubt of that story being true .

Once again,if this report is true,then those who commited the act must be held accountable,if not then it's one of those countless hate reports against Somaliland.

p.s SNM?? :confused:

thanks

salamu calaykum.

red walaal, this is not about bosaso or hargeisa thing. If you disagree with this reporting , disagree with on logical bases, not because of another case in bosaso. no group people are more disinfranchised or their right trumpled on then africans. My only concern is that this sort politically motivated reports desensatize us to real occurences of human right violations.

Nehanda   

Any crime against humanity whether committed by SNM, which itself is a great dishonour to the actual SNM, or any other group for that matter is plain wrong.

The government has a duty to the people to investigate the allegations and if crime was committed than justice should be done.

NGONGE   

I thought the SNM as a military faction was disbanded long ago!

Or maybe....

In 1992, a crack commando unit was left jobless after liberating Somaliland. These men promptly created their own bandit group and are prowling the streets of Hargiesa. Today, still ignored by the government, they survive as bandits of fortune. If you have a problem barber, if no one else can burn him, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the SNM Gangs.

:D

Naxar...I understand where you are coming from, and I do know that SNM was disbanded, but the report was equating SNM with the Qabiil whose interests it represented the most. I also do know it is not the goverment that's involved in this particular incident ( If the incident did actually occur).

Having said that I still believe one must not completely dismiss the report as being false and tribally/politically motivated. I usually don't give any credence to reports accusing ordinary citizens of any part of Somalia, but when the primary victims are minorities (numerically speaking), one must atleast give the alleged crimie a thoughtfull condiseration since we Somalis violate constantly the rights of the unarmed Somali tribes.

Red-Please let us if there is any truth to the alleged story regarding the girl in Bososa.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

red walaal, this is not about bosaso or hargeisa thing. If you disagree with this reporting , disagree with on logical bases, not because of another case in bosaso. no group people are more disinfranchised or their right trumpled on then africans. My only concern is that this sort politically motivated reports desensatize us to real occurences of human right violations.

As I said,I am not defending anything at the moment,because I don't know whether the news is true or not,hasn't been confirmed you see,so it would be huge mistake to suddenly start critising. A smart individual would have backed off,and would have wait and seen before dismissing this as true report,which obviously we dont' know thus far of the reports' authencity.

In addition,I know this isn't about Hargeysa or bosaaso,but since we are saying we are bringing to human rights abuses to surface,then you oughta agree that the reported human rights' abuse done to a girl of Hargeysa native being tortured,abused,and raped as reported.It's the same situation isn't it, since we are talking about 'human rights abuse'?

I'm in Hargeisa at da moment and i went to the said shop ,,, is not that far from my house and the whole story is houx ,,,,,, the blace was destroyed by flame and ppl managed to stop the burning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but nothing is what the report said ,,,

RedSea   

^an eye witness eh?

Amazing though,how people can just make an accidental fire relate to totally irrelevant issue such as human right's abuse,only Somalis I gues.

R.S, no more Alle ka cabsi from your side? Is there no more faith and trust in Allah (iimaan) in you because the secessionists’ agenda is blinding you? You are siding with a punch of armed criminal warlords who on whimsical excuses want to create their own enclave out of Somali Republic because of power vacuum? What do you think Qaadisima admin will gain from fabricating the murder of Cabdinaasir Siciid Odawaa Dhimbil, a fourth cousin of mine, by SNM gangs in the most shameful manner in his own private property? Xaqu marbuu soo butaaci. ICUs will come and capture or kill Riyaale and his gangs. Gaalkacyo will fall,insha Alle, soon. Lascanood has already declared their own Islamic court. The sleeping giants in Burco are walking up and Hargeisa's Alle fearing Somalis will receive the ICU mujahiid (the real ones) with flowers.

You are even ignoring what more did Qaadisimaya.com write about the murder of my cousin for you wouldn't have written the above comment of yours and would not have seconded to the words of these representing the ugly faces of the secessionists.

Shir Ballaaran oo ay yeesheen Qeybaha kala duwan ee Baasha uu kasoo jeedo nin dhowaan Hargeysa lagu gubay.

Hargeysa, 11-November-06 ( Qaadisiya.com) Shir balaaran oo ka dhacay magaalada hargeysa gaar ahaan xaafadda daami oo ay deggan yihiin beesha muuse dheri ayaa waxaa looga hadlay dhacdadi foosha xumayd ee lagu gubay marxuum cabdi naasir siciid odawaa dhimbil isla markaana maamulka isku magacaabay somaliland uu codsaday in fursad la siiyo sababtuna ay tahay sanadkii hore 13/05/2005 oo marxuum kale si xaqdarro ah loogu dilay hargeysa marxuumkaasi oo lagu magacaabi jiray khadar aadan cismaan dhabbar uu ku fadeexoobay.

maamulka somaliland isagoo waxba ka qaban arrinkaa, sidaa darteed ayaa loo siiyay, ka dib maxaa dhacay?

waxaa dhacday arrin la yaab leh ka dib markii dhibaatadi loo saariyay isla qoyskii marxuumku ka dhashay oo laba wiil laga xiray taasoo keentay in beeshu shir deg deg ah isugu timaado falanqeyn iyo dood dheer ka dib waxaa la go,aamiyay in arrinta banaanka loo soo saaro oo saxaafaddu ogaato iyo in qof kastoo damiir leh uu ogaado maadaama uu ka baxay maamulka Somaliland balantii la isku ogaa oo ahayd in la soo qabto gacan ku dhiiglayaashi oo ahayd in uu arrinkaa si deg deg ah wax uga qabanaayo iyo in la Magacaabay guddi la xaajooda maamulka somaliland iyadoon rajo wayn laga qabin in uu wax qaban dooni waayo maamuka somaliland laguma yaqaan inuu wanaaga iyo nabadda ka taliyo haddana beeshu waxay muujinaysaa inay wali wanaag doon tahay.

waxaa kulanka ka qayb galay.

1.Boqor Axmad Iimaan Warsame

2.Caaqil Cabdi Cali Ducaale Xandulle

3.Caaqil Cawil Cabdi Xuseen

4.Aqoonyahan Xasan Shiikh Maxamad aw-cali

5.Qusheec cali afuriye.

6. Khaalid Saciid Odawaa Dhimbil. iyo dad kale oo fara badan.

Wixii Arrimahani kusoo kordha Wararkeena Dambe ayaad kala socodndoontaan Inshaa Allaah.