Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland no longer recognise Geedi as PM...

Johnny B   

Abti , you can´t have a State that is a State with or without the Transitional government( did you skip the term "federal" on purpose ?),

either Puntland is a State among other States in a Republic or it is a soverign State.

Now what is the problem Abti?, Isen´t Puntland having enough internal problems of it´s own? does it need to solve the TFG ´s problems too?

Or the unholy intermarriage is true and Puntland´s problems are the TFG´s and vice versa?

Castro   

Originally posted by J B:

Or the unholy intermarriage is true and Puntland´s problems are the TFG´s and vice versa?

That is a serious indictment, good JB. Are you saying the TFG is nothing but a "front" for the state of Puntland?

Originally posted by General Duke:

I have no comment on that. If you know what he meant, by all means enlighten me.

I don't. It seemed like a jab of sorts.

Nice move! I applaud the actions taken by the leadership of the Puntland State of Somalia! Mr. Gheedi did not return the favours he received from Puntland and its people, who stood on his side from day one! We supported the return of the Somali republic and its institutions the day, they were inaugurated on a foreign soil, with little support. All the revenues of the state were directed to support the TFG and its institutions, even when Gheedi himself was a broke PM without money, who saved him and his supposed government?

He's nothing but a puppett!

Deg Deg!!Garoowe: Puntland oo sheegtay inay la noqotay Kalsoonidii ay u haysay raysulwasaarenimada Cali Maxamed Geeddi.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Garoowe(AllPuntalnd)- Warqad qoraal ah oo jawaab celin u ah hadal kasoo yeeray Cali Maxamed Geeddi oo ahaa in Puntalnd ay faraha kala baxdo inay soo saarto ama baarto shidaalka ayaa lagu sheegay in Puntland ay xiriirka ujartay Cali Maxamed Geeddi.

Warqadda qoraalka ee kasoo baxday Madaxwaynaha Puntland ayaa lagu sheegay in Cali Maxamed Geeddi uu jabiyay heshiis ay si rasmi ah u wada galeen dawlad goboleedka Puntland iyo dawladda Soomaaliya kaasoo ka dhacay Boosaaso.

Madaxwaynaha Puntland wuxuu kaloo tilmaamay inaan loo dulqaadan doonin khaladaadka soo noq noqday ee ka imaanay raysulwasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geeddi

Cadde Muuse wuxuu kaloo tilmaamay in wax warqad ah oo uusan Cali Maxamed Geeddi u soo dirin dawlad goboleedka Puntland , marka laga reebo in Internedyada lagu arkay qoraalkaasi, wuxuuna Md: Cadde tilmaamay inay arintaasi tahay gef.

Madaxwaynaha waxaa kaloo warqaddiisa kuxusnaa in Cali Maxamed Geeddi qoraalka uu soo diray uu yahay mid asaga ku eg , hase ahaatee aysan dawladdu la qabin.

Waxaa lagu sheegay qoraalka madaxwaynaha Puntland in raysulwasaare Geeddi uu hadallo xasaasi ah oo jiritaanka Puntland kahor imaanaya uu isticmaalay , taasoo Puntland ku tilmaantay arin gaf ah, waxaa kaloo lagu sheegay in Geeddi uu ka hor yimid horumarka kusaabsan khayraadka ee Puntland.

Waxaa madaxwaynaha oo ku hadlaya afka dawladda uu sheegay in Puntand ay dib ugala noqotay raysulwasaare Geedi dhammaan kalsoonidii raysulwasaare nimo ee ay u qabtay!

Paragon   

What a delightful joke. What is next? Puntland declares independence from the federal republic of Somalia? Haha. If only puntland had such authority to exempt itself from the Charter of the republic. Haha this is truly a funny revelation; a classic come back from the clueless Cade I might add. Expect the unexpected from him. smile.gif

^^^ I think the joke is on you mate. Puntland pays the TFG and not the other way round. Our small revenues have been a lifeline and no other Somali region does this.

Also Puntland is not a small player, we have the sam international standing as our more hyped up brethren in Somaliland. Ethiopia, Djabouti, Yemen and even Kenya have relationship with Puntland unlike for example, Mogadishu, Kismayu or Bay& Bakool.

Thus we can recognise or derecognise anyone we like so long as we are in this transitional period. We have broken no laws. I applaud President Cade for standing up for Puntlands interest...

Paragon   

^^ Lol This is beyond amusement, boy. Soon enough Cade will declare independence from the Somali Republic, and then I will watch you change your location from Puntland State, Somali Republic - to Cade's republic of Puntland! Should that happen, it shall amuse more people than myself! More people may even find some amusement in the position you will hold when greed divides the two places in which your allegience currenty lies.

By then (for curiosity's sake) will you stick with Puntland Republic and abandon the TFG, or remain with your uncle Wolfie's TFG? I can imagine how inconvenient Geedi has turn out to be for you- he has come between you and your uncle Wolfie, and also will come between Mr. Wolfie and his former fiefdom? What then will you do? Take both paths and tear yourself apart for each path? ;)

^^^ Indeed you are a source of amusement. Puntland is and never will be a republic, we have far too much confidence to leave our beloved Somalia. Puntland is a central player in Somali politics and that shal remain to be the case in the future. Insha Allah.

The problem here is Geedi and his incompetence. . He simply is not a competent fellow.

Again Puntland will never secede from Somalia. And I hope it [Puntlan] will deal with anyone who stands in the way of our interest..

Take both paths and tear yourself apart for each path?

LOL :D

I am affraid Duke may try and attempt that. :D

As for the topic, I think it was a haste decision from Gen. Cadde.

I love how Somali Leaders talk to each other through the media.

^^^ lol. Mr Secesionist, Unlike the late Tuur I will not abandon my core values, i.e Somaliweyn. The issue is a singular one, Geedi and his idiotic tendencies. We never did forgive him for that Somaliland gaff.

Rest assured the TFG and Puntland still see eye to eye on most things.

Castro   

Yac. Don't be a vulture circling up above, Suldaanow.

General, I'm heart broken walaahi. It seems you're no more a federalist than a Mr. Oodweyne or a Suldaan. What gives awoowe? Why is everyone getting under your skin today?

The hell with Geedi, the loser. But replace Puntland with Somaliland in your posts above and Tolstoy appears.

Nothing is sacred.

^^What was that suppose to mean Castrow?

Duke

We all know why you were hating on Sherifka when he was opposed to what you thought was the interest of your clan... we know why you are opposing Geedi now... we know why you will oppose when someone from other clans replaces your Godfather aka Col. Yey...

Clanism 101 Duke-ow.