Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Relocate TFG parlaiment to PL

Mogadishu has been capital for 49 years and the the Somali's have suffered greatly since this period, thus what is so sacred about it? It's time to think outside the box In order to save our race and nation state. Puntland should only host the government if the capital and all it's powers are transferd to the city of their choosing. I would love to see Hargaysa as capital if only the secessionist would give up on the breaking away. To those who claim Mogadishu is sacred, yes the blood of a milion innocent Somali's from the Jazeera beach Massacre to the clan blood lettings of the war to today has been spilled in that massive grave yard that is Mogadishu.

GAAROODI   

The reason why you want puntland to host the capital is because of influence. Somaliland understands that Somalia is dead it has excepted that fact and moved on.It is better today, it is stronger today then any time since independence form Britain in 1960. So i really see this debate as pointless considering the fact that bosaso or garowe aint safe for its people let alone another government.

So duke and other puntlanders, just get ready for the alshabab advance. Give it a year and they will be in garowe. stonning, bombings, protests etc...it will be pretty much what you are use to now anyways.

RedSea   

What exactly does Buntland have that can attract a worldy capital city? Gorowe is a deserted ghost town, Bosaaso is 300 degrees oven and Galkacay is in Mugdi Mudug. Nothing good comes from there. You need a beautiful place with nice weather and scenery as well welcoming locals.

I wouldn't' suggest capital be moved from Mogadishu but say that became inevitable then my choices would be as follow.

1. Marka:

2. Barawe

3. Beledwayn.

Abwaan   

Toloow qaraxii Boosaaso ma waxaa la dhihi doonaa koox baarlamaanka ah ayaa ka dambeysey, illeen koox marqaansan oo leh dowladda halla raro oo hadashay iyo qaraxaan ayaa kulmee. Soomaalida goormay riyada ka bixi...?

Muqdisho still is and will always remain caasimadda dalka Inshaa Allaah...Tuulo kalena lama geynayo just because dad qabyaaladi ku baahday baa ku riyaaqay. Haddiise Soomaali isku timaaddo oo si daacadnimo ah loogu heshiiyo meeshii la rabo ayaa loo rari karaa marka laga reebo caadifadda iyo maalayacniga.

Red Sea; you seem to be agitated more than usual adeer, as I have said before stay of the drugs and yes the green leaf is a drug.

ABWAN: Adeer there was a bombing in Bossaso that targeted police forces and some our dear brave officers were killed, what is your point? How on Earth would you bring something like that to this discussion knowing that no one in Mogadishu and that for 20 years it has been one big butcher shop to slaughter Somali’s.

Gabbal stated that my suggestions here were tantamount to defending a clan, however we know he was a card carrying member of the JVA [which was the rainbow nationa I guess], ABWAN is an old Aydeed fighter trying to hold on to the spoils he imagines are still valuable, and the secessionists crazy twins are scared to death of anything tangible.

^^^lool. Adeer, I wont pretend to know you, but your delusions and hate filled posts against Puntland are an all time high. That’s what set of the alarm, that maybe our red is abusing some sort of substance. What ever it is, I hope you overcome it, and don’t wink at me lad, people lose teeth for such a thing. :D

RedSea   

Don't be so surprised it's same thing you have been doing for years, only now others are joining the act. You don't get to ditch out and not expect any response. It's all fair play if you ask me.

Ever heard of the old saying:

Imitation is the sincerest of flattery

?

Now the problem for you is, Duke strategy works because its backed up by facts, non contradictory, yours does not, its reactionary, angry with no real evidance to support assumptions made. Considering the shape Shankaroon is in, [No elections], the failure of the fake religious groups you supported and the fact, Puntland is moving forward with huge development projects, for example the Oil. :D

Meiji   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Mogadishu is not sacred I don't know when Gabal came in but as usual added nothing new.

I am afraid Mogadishu is sacred my friend. It is time for you to stop viewing this is as tribal competition and admit the reality. Mogadishu is 5X more important the whole of Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland, and whatever else is out there. A central entity that presides over Mogadishu can impose its will on Boosaaso but an enity from Boosaaso will never be able to impose its will on Mogadishu. This is the reality whether you dig your head in the ground or not. Instead of viewing this from tribally tinted lenses, wipe your heart free of enmity and view that old capital of ours as much yours as anyone elses'.
:D

Meiji   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mogadishu has been capital for 49 years and the the Somali's have suffered greatly since this period, thus what is so sacred about it? It's time to think outside the box In order to save our race and nation state. Puntland should only host the government if the capital and all it's powers are transferd to the city of their choosing. I would love to see Hargaysa as capital if only the secessionist would give up on the breaking away. To those who claim Mogadishu is sacred, yes the blood of a milion innocent Somali's from the Jazeera beach Massacre to the clan blood lettings of the war to today has been spilled in that massive grave yard that is Mogadishu.

Go ahead, make Garowe a capital of a fictional Somalia that only exists in Garowe and surrounding. It will be a fictional state with zealots believing that dream like the ''Republic of Somaliland''..which only exists in the heads of the zealots who buy such fiction :D

^^^Gabbal is being delusional, ever since adeer Hiiraale was chased out and Al Shabaab started executing his elders he has been missing, only to come here and start defending a non existent capital, as if he is closer to Mogadishu than others.

Meiji   

Garowe been the capital of Somalia is the same as 'Somaliland' becoming a recognized Republic.

That should tell you enough.

RedSea   

Duke,

What part of I say about Buntland isn't accurate? The piracy, the human trafficking, the mysterious killings, the abuse of your guests. These are the points I reiterate each and every time and every single one of them is factual proven on daily basis. Now tell me what truth you have ever spoken. The oil? what oil? you have been saying it since I could remember and still nothing has resulted out of it aside from few white guys in khaki pants and Dukey who posts them on SOL. But the other issues I have mentioned are still persistent. You need to deal with them. Also, Don't assume the attention you receive from rest of Solers as compliment, you're simply amusing to watch. You know people love comedy, and you my friend are a comedian and nothing more. Malaha siyaasi ayaad is mooday. Nafta been ha usheegin sxb.

^^^Garowe, and Hargaysa today are functioning cities, stop being confused, Mogadishu is in no state to be a capital to anyone, most of its population has fled, its full of armed groups, Al Shabaab, Hizbul Islam, AMISOM,killing civilians on a daily basis, its a horror story, and your clan pride is only fooling you lad.