Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Wedding Season Is Fast Approaching!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Don't know what to say as a reply

^^ That my friend sounds more of a guy saying: "I'm freaked out right now, woman backkkk offf." :D

Aggressive women are great, at least there is no guessing where they'r coming from. I think I'm beginning to like CW :D - She's upfront with what she wants, even if she knows she'll end up not getting them, and balling her eyes out in the streets of SOL. :D

Xoogsade   
^^ That my friend sounds more of a guy saying: "I'm freaked out right now, woman backkkk offf."

Bishaaro, Au contraire! I was in disbelief by the fact that a girl like Curling would have high opinions of me, hence, my lack of immidiate response. The real question is or should be, do I get the privellege to have such a popular girl(with the guys) as my very own?

PS: I used to stalk her around in public when she was seven of nine. You weren't around then I suppose.

^ Oh stop the useless shuffling about and tell her like it is. The wench usurped your masculinity by proposing to you in a public forum. A manly man like you would never stand for such insolence. Wait till the crowd disperses and then labo dhirbaaxo u dhiib. :mad:

Xoogsade   

I am indeed honored Ahura. Such rare occassions call for celebration rather than scolding or down right violent reaction manifested in slapping the would be bride.

Nur, this is all your fault. You should defend my honour against this pack of hounding wolves for being such an obliging guinea pig!

Xoogsade,

Curling The Blonde

Did you just imply I'm a bimbo? The cheek! Take it back, or I wont accept you. :mad:

Castro, X my tribe? Ha ha. His vehement defense of Xamar didn’t give you any hints miya? LoL.

Bishaaro, me getting aggressive? Tee hee. You’re a little late with the accusation.

Ahura, you know me too well. A dhirbaaxo is exactly what I was going for :D:D

-Lily-   

Nur and his endless questionaires, I will indulge you this time.

Alignment of Xaliimo and Faarax's Marriage requirements:

1. First Category: Character Issues

a. Please share three most undesirable character traits you will never consider.

Dishonesty/ Voilence/Unsupportive of life goals

b. Please share three best character traits you are looking in a future hubby or a wifey.

Honesty/ Humour/Responsibility

c. Please share character traits that you can tolerate.

Anything that doesn't annoy/upset me.

Second Category: Religious Issues

a 1. Most important , desirable, not an issue.

Third Category : Social background:

a. Does tribal or ethnic background matter in a spouse?

Any tribe goes, prefer not my own, the more diverse the better.

b. Does social status, Head of Tribe, job ( shoemaker/metalworker/leatherweaver/computer technician or a cab driver, a Warlord, or does wealth and social prestige matter to you in a mate?

Yes, he must be respectable in anything he does.

c. If all is equal, who do you prefer, western raised spouse, a Somalia-Somaliland-Puntiland-Jubbaland- Kismayoland- Kurtunwarreyland raisaed spouse ?

Western raised, or his English must be impeccable/ highly elequent.

Fourth Category: Age:

4-10 years max.

Choose one below:

True, False, sometimes true, sometimes false:

a. Maturity comes with age T/F

b. A young woman/man is not stable to consider F

c. Men are like Cheese, the older they get the better T/F

d. Younger men can be trained to be a better husband F

e. Age parity (equivalence) is very important in marriage F

f. Older women are more satisfying in a relationship WOULDN'T KNOW

d. What is the maximum age difference you can tolerate Hint: (Middle Eastern Joke: Very old man marries very young girl, in their wedding night, they were both crying, why? he forgot all about it, and she is too young to figure it out)

10 unless you're Brad Pitt

Fifth Category: Marital Status (Monogamous minded Nomads, ommit this section )

Non negotiable, Ever.

Sixth. Security Issue

Please list three most important issues that you need in a marriage to feel secure: ( Fisrt Hint: e-Nuri Polygamy Insurance Service To be released soon)

Integrity/Ambitios/Spontaneous

Seventh, Education Background:

Women:

a. All other factors being equal, Would you consider marrying a lesser educated man or a more educated man or an equally educated man?

Equal or higher ( answer may vary depending how in love one is with the guy)

b. How mush does intellectual maturity in a man weigh against other romantic attributes for your consideration?

Very , very High

c. If education is important to you, and you find just the right guy, but without education, would you accept marrying him if he promises to further his education after the wedding/before the wedding as a condition?

Maybe, hmmm, I don't know.

As for phsyical attributes, I prefer pretty boys, but other traits can make up for this. :rolleyes:

Good luck

Xoogsadow, you’re indeed honored to have CW proposed to you! And boy, you’re equally qualified. I am preparing an ad hoc homily for your sanctioning event. CW don’t burst my bubble now, this is tush :D , sister.

And As for my choice of woman, it is very simple.Adeer Waxaan diidaaba iska yar. In my age I am luckily dual-edged, so age is no problem for me; I fare well with both daughters and moms :D , saaxiib. Not that I am in the market, but I would demand intuitive intelligence, and a submission to her faith.

Bishaaroy, (picking on you again :D ) why not fill out the questionnaire, sister?

Waryee Castro, adigu Maxaad dhalinyarada form-kooda u aqrisanaysaa :D .

Ibtisam   

seems like all the people who filled out the questionnaire want the same things. lool :D money, good character and no sharing, from different tribe and educated. I could told that long time ago. There you go nur all summed up :D

Pi   

Hey, are these questionierres only for females? I want to post a personal Ad too, you know. lool

Nephissa   

Bishaaroy, (picking on you again ) why not fill out the questionnaire, sister?

I will soon, after those I want to poke fun at register :D .

Hmm.. Here goes my two cents:

Alignment of Xaliimo and Faarax's Marriage requirements:

a. Please share three most undesirable character traits you will never consider.

arrogance, selfishness, quick tempered

b. Please share three best character traits you are looking in a future hubby or a wifey.

honesty, confidence, ambition

c. Please share character traits that you can tolerate.

I cant think of anything

Second Category: Religious Issues

a. Where does a spouse fit in your spiritual life ? choose one below:

1. Most important , desirable, not an issue.

Third Category : Social background:

a. Does tribal or ethnic background matter in a spouse? Nope, not an issue. in fact , I would prefer a different tribe.

b. Does social status, Head of Tribe, job ( shoemaker/metalworker/leatherweaver/computer technician or a cab driver, a Warlord, or does wealth and social prestige matter to you in a mate? Nope. none of that matters as long as he brings the paycheck home :D

c. If all is equal, who do you prefer, western raised spouse , a Somalia-Somaliland-Puntiland-Jubbaland- Kismayoland- Kurtunwarreyland raisaed spouse ? why? cuz I think we communicate better.

a. Maturity comes with age. false

b. A young woman/man is not stable to consider false

c. Men are like Cheese, the older they get the better hell no!

d. Younger men can be trained to be a better husband false

e. Age parity (equivalence) is very important in marriage true

f. Older women are more satisfying in a relationship wouldnt know :rolleyes:

d. What is the maximum age difference you can tolerate Hint: (Middle Eastern Joke: Very old man marries very young girl, in their wedding night, they were both crying, why? he forgot all about it, and she is too young to figure it out) 4-6

And I repeat married men are off-limits :eek: :eek:

Please list three most important issues that you need in a marriage to feel secure: ( Fisrt Hint: e-Nuri Polygamy Insurance Service To be released soon)

Spirituality, compatability and stability-financially and mentally

a. All other factors being equal, Would you consider marrying a lesser educated man or a more educated man or an equally educated man? Equally is the best. but doesnt matter as long as he is motivated

b. How mush does intellectual maturity in a man weigh against other romantic attributes for your consideration? I like romance, infact I will forgive him for being not so bright if he is hopelessly romantic

c. If education is important to you, and you find just the right guy, but without education, would you accept marrying him if he promises to further his education after the wedding/before the wedding as a condition?

yes. as long as he signs a contract. He cant bail out

Physical attributes:

Ah! (off to my dream world) He must be fit, gorgeous eyes, and a smile to die for smile.gif

----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

d. What is the maximum age difference you can tolerate Hint: (Middle Eastern Joke: Very old man marries very young girl, in their wedding night, they were both crying, why? he forgot all about it, and she is too young to figure it out)

LOL…funny joke sxb waxaadba I xusuusisey tixdii Saahid Qamaan iyo Faytin Muxumad dhex martey markii uu Qaamaan guursadey Faytin Inaadeertii oo aad iyo aad u yar. Dee malaha Qamaan age-kiibaa kadaba yimid tii yaraydna baabkan isaga ah waxba ugama bilowneynba..haha. Maalintii dambe ayuu Qamaan dhahey gabadha hala ii badalo

Jawaabtii Faytin:

Waa laba iyo toban gu’jir aan fuulankeed geline

Waa kaa gankeedii guryaha looga caws guriye

Maxaad nugu geleysaa hadaad fuulmo garan weydey?

Horta gabadhu hadii ay aad kaaga yartahey wakaas baabkeedu

Tii waynaydna waaka baabkeed:

Ninbaa waa guursadey Gabar kaweyn markaasaa aad loo caayey. Magaaladii oo dhanbaa isu sheegtey markaasaaba afareyna loogu darey.

Waxay yiraahdeen iyagoo raga uga digaya inayna guursan xaas kaweyn:

Dheegbaa yeelay ha udhiman

OO ha ushibin dhuuxaaga dheedheel

OO ha udheelmin Dhagaxbuurna dhiilada(Ceeb calashaan)

Markaasuu Dheegana Afarey isku difaacay uu yiri:

Ninba tiisuu la taahi jireye

Hadaan katashadey Tabaalada

Ma taabuudkii Nabigaan (SAW) Tumaatiyey

Your E-Nuri questionairs, waan isoo noqon hadii eebe idmo

J.Lee   

I. Pretentiousness, indecisiveness, and a weak imaan

II. Patience, understanding and rationality

III. Stubbornness, arrogance and conceit (Justified excuse for not being a raaliyo as far as I'm concerned)

2. Second Category: Religious Issues

IV. I do not understand the question, are you asking whether he would take precedence over my spiritually or whether he would be of an inferior ranking in comparison?

3. Third Category : Social background:

V. I wouldn't mind if he was Somali, laakiinse calafkayga mid soomaali ahayn hadaa ku xidho, I wouldn't shed a tear over it.

VI. Prestige and wealth: No but I wouldn't mind a clear stockpile

Job as you put it: He has to have some type of a paying job, after all ninku waa inaa wax lagu og yahay: He has to be capable of taking care of his offsprings.

VII. Western raised spouse that hasn't assimilated beyond the necessary with like of mind

4. Fourth Category: Age: Choose one below:

VIII. a. Maturity comes with age: Walee waa been.

b. A young woman/man is not stable to consider: False

c. Men are like Cheese, the older they get the better: depends on the individual

d. Younger men can be trained to be a better husband: True especially if you have brothers that are stronger than him.

e. Age parity (equivalence) is very important in marriage: False

f. Older women are more satisfying in a relationship: Walee? How interesting.

IX. 3-6 years

6. Sixth. Security Issue

X. Magnanimity, stability and compatibility (I really don't care for love, mutual respect is more important to me)

Seventh, Education Background:

XI. As long as he is not a writer or an engineer-those dudes have a weird disposition and unpredictable mood swings: it's like they are constantly PMSing; equal education

XII.I agree with Dr.Abraar: extremely high

XIII. I'd accept his proposal laakiinse he at least must be enrolled at an institution before we marry.

8. Eighth Category: Physical Attributes:

XIV. Height and weight.

XV. he must be able to mix both lifestyles beautifully and effortlessly

LOL@Xiin.. :D There is only one position for Xiin Boodhari and Hothan Bishaaro on these boards, I’m afraid. And the post has been filled I hear :D . I’d still like for you to give a ‘homily’ at my sanctioning event tho :D

Just to clarify, Xoogsade is a consolation prize I’m looking to take. What I’ll do with him is upto me. Now stop all this talk of proposals… it makes me break out in a rash. redface.gif

Haneefah   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^We now know your preferences; checkmate should have no problem finding a match
:D

Horta who said this sister was looking, laakin even if I were, meeshaad ka odhan lahayd awoowe anigaa personally kuu soo xulaya the sleekest most charming wadad on the block baad Checkmate oo bohol iga ridaya ii direysaa...xaraam :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

so funny i always though Abraar was a brother
redface.gif
sorry.

Ugh, what is it with SOLers and my name :mad: pretty soon qof baan ku qara bixi doonaa.

Bishaaro, get it right lady, this is not a sinlges registry, it's a questionnaire!

Nur, anytime bro.