Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The ceasefire is holding so far

No Ceasefire or negotiations with the clowns and the only thing they should get from the Government is nothing but force in its purest form.Should the government not do that,nothing will ever work.Those folks down there should be tamed willingly or unwillingly.Aah but the drill is on,no ceasefire!

Sakhar,this is no time for diplomacy,its time to subjugate the enemy and its official.

You kill people and thats the end of it. You let there bodies rot on the side of the road you let them the scavenger birds feed off them.

But you definetely do not Mutilate, spit on, take pictures of the dead in an unruly manner, and worst of all burn dead muslim bodies. There are etiquettes of war.

Put 16 bullets in a persons body to make sure there dead, but why burn a human being? Does an islamic movement burn people?

Qaadisiya labelled the pictures 'bakhti'. Is this really an islamic movement?

Why negotiate with Ethiopians and say we are essentially cool with you MR Habeshi but we want the 'Puntlanders' gone. I guess islamic movements can become clan minded movements eh?

Sickening indeed.

They say,In the coastal shores of the Swahili speaking people;

msiba wa kujitakia hauna kilio. You have no right to cry foul when you knew fully well what you were getting into

May Allah have Mercy on ALL the Muslims who cherished in this Gaalo driven war....

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Nobody will cry foul. But Karma is full circle as some of my indian friends say.

Taako,Reality is a Biatch abti. You dont expect to be met with hugs & kisses. They came & conquered,Forcefully kicked out the people's choice of govt;They came to occupy a city,kill & Rape their people & you expect all rosy and dandy scenarios?

Ps. Just so you know,the burning of dead corpses,is Haram & unislamic & I condemn such barbaric acts.

Ebyan   

I'm sure the young adults who went to help the government secure Mogadishu didn't expect to have their bodies set ablaze/mutilated/used as trampolines. They signed up for combat, yes, and no ones objecting to their deaths because that's only natural, but desecrating the dead? That's pure savagery.

^ Hey sxb fight back and do as you must. That is all I am saying. But when reality sets in and supply lines are run dry (Like they are now) and they call for a 'ceasefire' to re up with ammo. Don't expect a rosy situation in which the TFG will sit idly and let them get more bullets and mortars.

With that said I am gone.

Originally posted by Violet:

but desecrating the dead? That's pure savagery.

I agree Walaal, Completely agree,Its pure savagery. May Allah have mercy on ALL those who died in this war,driven by the Gaal & paid for by the Big gaal.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Hey sxb fight back and do as you must. That is all I am saying. But when reality sets in and supply lines are run dry (Like they are now) and they call for a 'ceasefire' to re up with ammo. Don't expect a rosy situation in which the TFG will sit idly and let them get more bullets and mortars.

With that said I am gone.

Finish them off,General Taako.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Finish them off

With the mass evacuations, the government will no longer have to worry about killing/injuring innocent civilians, so I'm sure that's exactly what'll happen.

Ebyan   

^Funny,You ignored my comment to you & you had to reply to someone else's comment.

But oh well,May Allah Have mercy on the innocent civilians...

You agreed with what I said, why would I need to comment? :confused:

Ameen to your dua. smile.gif

Cara.   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Finish them off

With the mass evacuations, the government will no longer have to worry about killing/injuring innocent civilians, so I'm sure that's exactly what'll happen.
Talk about destroying the village in order to save it!

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Cara:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

quote:

Finish them off

Talk about destroying the village in order to save it!
Sometimes it's necessary.