Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dilemma

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

I very much doubt it! [Resisting in hijacking this topic]. That doesnt explain why hell is filled mostly with women when the majority of the world's crime and sin are commited by men!

venting..no need to answer...continue with topic...

<---- Throws Femme out of the Balcony....PheeeW!!!..No more yelling...can hear her screaming "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen arreeeee baaaaas...." :D

I think I'll count that as the good deed for the day

Cheers

Cara.   

Castro,

Originally posted by Castro:

To begin that process of restructuring, the couple must have (satisfactory) answers to the following:

That's why I'm dismissing this whole exercise as pointless. We don't know the couple, we don't know the whole situation, which seems like a classic Catch-22. I wouldn't blithely give advice to a married couple I know, much less strangers. It just doesn't seem like a reasonable topic of conversation, except it hopefully made us all think about family and marriage and whatnot. More interesting would be finding out what Nur adviced and why. At least Nur is here to speak for himself and defend his position.

On another topic:

Callypso, I've no reference in the Quraan to show aknowledgment. This does not mean it doesn't exist, but merely that I'm unaware of it. Though I do know of this hadeeth:

The hadith does seem to acknowledge that children owe their mothers much, although I have always understood it to refer to the sacrifices of pregnancy and childrearing, and not the fact that mom resisted the gardener while she was ovulating smile.gif . But in either case, I was think of something more concrete than that. Men have their four wives and concubines, and women are exhorted to dress modestly so as to make it easier for the men resist sin. Women have none of these, but they are still burdened with this biological urge which is never explicitly recognized. Instead, the prevailing myth is that only men need these measures because women just want one good man thank you very much.

To acknowledge this, I believe, women must have either an easier path to heaven or tougher road to hell. I don't know. I'm no Islamic scholar, but I do acknowledge the existence of the disparity you spoke of. May be someone else could enlighten both of us.

Maybe.

Lake   

Originally posted by Nur:

I am seriously thinking about marrying the new love, but she made it clear after I proposed that she is not willing to marry a married man, I will never leave my wife for another, and my wife will never accept another woman, and I can not live without the new love, I wish this never happened, but its here to stay and is intensifying, is there a way out? your kind advice please?

Faarax

I thought catching those feelings were alone to the females....What do you mean you can not live without your new love?

All I have to say is MAN UP...

Castro   

Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

I thought catching those feelings were alone to the females....What do you mean you can not live without your new love?

All I have to say is MAN UP...

^ Atheer with a name like Pretty Tone, you should speak! :rolleyes:

Zafir   

^^You are the new trick myster in town aren’t ya? Lemme take a really wild guess and say, “For your next trick you require a condom and a volunteerâ€

:D:D

Zafir   

Zu Libaax, ma carootey? I guess that was my poor way of attempting to crack a joke. Sorry libaax no buns intended.

Haneefah   

Seems like you missed it, but Nur did say:

quote:

social circle we share,

Actually I didn't sis but you'd be surprised to know how many married Faarax's deliberately hide their status from their 'female acquaintances' (esp those they spot as potentially good 2nd wifeys). Nonetheless, I agree, shame on her if she knowingly got involved.

Originally posted by Nur:

the relationship hit a rock after a problem surfaced between them that
its impossible to solve

Subhanallah, how could he possibly surmise that a problem of such magnitude would be best solved by bringing another wife into the picture?...this so called intense love couldn't possibly be obscuring his logic that much could it :rolleyes:

Nur, this is indeed a tough predicament to be in, I'm sure you'll think through this hard, analyse it from every angle, and consider all the parties inlvolved before you reach your conclusions and confer a sound advice. I pray that Allah (SWT) makes their affairs easy and brings about a solution that will be in the best of everybody's interest!

Castro   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Zu Libaax, ma carootey? I guess that was my poor way of attempting to crack a joke. Sorry libaax no buns intended.

Where would we be without you Mr. Freud?

Tix yar baan ku tuuri Faarax-a wareersan:

War Faaraxow faduusha jooji oo

Fikir,

Ha fududeysan ficilka aad fali oo

Fikir,

Fanaxleey (xaaska) faceed ha ka reebin ee

fac-facleynta jooji oo

Fikir,

Firaashka Faduul-badan (ta uu jecel yahay) fiq-fiq baa ka danbeyne ee Fikir.

...Ragga yaqaan baa yaqaane, FA-leydu gabay uguma fududa! Nin nin dhalay baa intaa ka soo tuuri kara...hahahah!

Originally posted by GEEL-JIRE:

Tix yar baan ku tuuri Faarax-a wareersan:

War Faaraxow faduusha jooji oo

Fikir,

Ha fududeysan ficilka aad fali oo

Fikir,

Fanaxleey (xaaska) faceed ha ka reebin ee

fac-facleynta jooji oo

Fikir,

Firaashka Faduul-badan (ta uu jecel yahay) fiq-fiq baa ka danbeyne ee Fikir.

...Ragga yaqaan baa yaqaane, FA-leydu gabay uguma fududa! Nin nin dhalay baa intaa ka soo tuuri kara...hahahah!

Salaam,

Geel Jire,

"...Ragga yaqaan baa yaqaane, FA-leydu gabay uguma fududa! Nin nin dhalay baa intaa ka soo tuuri kara...hahahah! "

Waxaan odhan lahaaba waad dhiibtay gabaygii,markaa saad sheegtay inuu Fa-leydu adagtahay, markaas istilmaamtay inaad libaax libaax dhalaytahay oo rag ka so baxa ah, markaasaad qosol isu camirtay!

Libaax, waad dhamaysay!