Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

SIGN THE SOMALILAND PETITION

but we dont wanted if we dont wanted what is it u guys wanted then a nother decade of wars and rapings we where 2 countrys who where unifide becous we wanted a great somalia with Djbouti and Zone 5 and nfd even we the somalilanders lost our hawd and reserve area just becous of that dream we had now it is over so

Well if Djboutians and ppl from hawd and zone 5 are alowd 2 and nfd ppl are alowd 2 post why not the original somalilanders what lands u means lascanood can go with puntland if they want i dont care about that let them stay kashimiri for ever we dont realy care about them.

RedSea   

Jabarjan,

Or maybe, he should look for Arabiaonline.com,cuz, Somalilandonline, would still be for Somalis right?

Saylici, what if everyone signed,then what...you see I dont' know what this will accomplish dude.

Taako man, fair enough? but that should also be applicable to the TFG which is in Xamar although the people of Xamar don't want to have anything to do with them...what goes around comes around.

How embarrassing is this how low you guys have stooped to? Honestly, do you think people really care about the three insignificant regions that are not the size of one of Somalis bigger regions? No! Simply leave the regions that are part of Puntland, Somalia out of your "country" and you will see scores of people supporting you guys. Dado ha is micneyni dhareerkaneh is ka tira; ilahayo ceeb astur.

this really a trick one, when u click on the link, it takes u to a form to sign and dont tell u wazzup!

here is the whole shanbang! off course me no sign~~ i just hate that fugly flags!!

Every Somalilander now has the chance to address, sign and deliver a petition

directly to the British government.

We required 10,000 signatures as soon as possible as the deadline is 21st of March,

so we appreciate if you would spread this email to all your friends. Then you will

required to take the following

steps:

1.Click to this link:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Somaliland/

2.Fill with your name, email and address then sign up.

3.Morelikely you will receive a message either on your inbox or junk mail, click the

message and your petition will be confirmed.

Thank you in advance.

Maxamed Ismail Habarwaa

ahmed gurray is it alowd 2 claim land on becous some of your etnic clan lives there

So oke President daahir rayaale can claim Djbouti becous his tribe lives there ahahahhahahaha

this is ridicoulese

Lake   

This is only for the UK residents...Otherwise I would have signed it with the quickness. I know UK got more than 10k Somalilanders, hope they make it.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

Well if Djboutians and ppl from hawd and zone 5 are alowd 2 and nfd ppl are alowd 2 post why not the original somalilanders what lands u means lascanood can go with puntland if they want i dont care about that let them stay kashimiri for ever we dont realy care about them.

I just want to make clear to you that the territory you are referring to as a sole city, namely Laas Anod, it encompasses numerous cities, plains, valleys and other splendid habitats…starting from Buuhoodle-Hudun-Erigavo-Las Qorey-Badhan. Taleex-Dhahar and many more. Therefore unless you acknowledge the reality of the ground and show sense of mutual respect and accept the desires of this people and what they want to do with their land, I dare to say!! you aint going no where. The choice is yours but I tell you this that this is a non-zero-sum game.

RedSea   

Mansa Munsa,

Ha isdaalin.Aduunku si buu ku socdaa,markaa hadii aad marna leedayahay respect people' desires in refering to your qabiiland,then you must respect those living in Southern Somalia who desire to have the ICU as their governing body, your choice is the TFG for them, so apply your sense of mutual respect to all regions and habitants.