Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

SIGN THE SOMALILAND PETITION

The ICU took the lead by force and so did the TFG ,,, what is the big deal ??

no one is elected in the south including the parliament ,,, so sit tight and wait until it is finalized ,,,,,,,,,,,

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Mansa Munsa,

Ha isdaalin.Aduunku si buu ku socdaa,markaa hadii aad marna leedayahay respect people' desires in refering to your qabiiland,then you must respect those living in Southern Somalia who desire to have the ICU as their governing body, your choice is the TFG for them, so apply your sense of mutual respect to all regions and habitants.

Dear RS, can you in the chronicle of my posts expose in where I supported wholeheartly the TFG, some occurrences i advocated a peace dialogue be initiated between the TFG and then ICU. When it comes whom I supported more, in higher percentage my heart was with the ICU, and I am still in that path of believing Islam is the way forward for putting in order in the choatic somalia. With that said ICU's scope of their governance was outstreched and they had too much fallacies and miscalculation about how the globe is run today. Moreover, they antagonized some somali regions and were exclusive rather than inclusive for the most part thus, all these aforementioned and other things caused their downfall. Hope this will be a lesson for the next islamic movement that may arise in the somali peninsula.

Regarding your administration known Somaliland, i think it is wise and good for both concerned parties that SL leaves alone to those who are not in the same line of thought as secessionist are...implementing that will enable both groups to achieve more and coexist in harmony and peace.

so ur sayn ceerigabo and xudun is part of the puntland i dont think so its part of the somaliland becous of the somalilad flag soldiers are there so there for u cant claim it bye the way u cant claim land bye Etnicay is like sayng Djbouti is part of somaliland becous our tribe lives there

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

so ur sayn ceerigabo and xudun is part of the puntland i dont think so its part of the somaliland becous of the somalilad flag soldiers are there so there for u cant claim it bye the way u cant claim land bye Etnicay is like sayng Djbouti is part of somaliland becous our tribe lives there

Rhetorics are rhetorics but facts are facts,my question to U (Seylaci)is; can we get along?