Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

General Duke awarded with the highest medal for services to Somalinimo and the base!

From the Young-Turks of SOL:

'I thus award General Duke with the highest medal of honour possible for services to Somalinimo and the base.

General Duke has done remarkable job in holding of the hell bend anti state grudger brigade and hence we award him with this for excellent services to the name, reputation, unity and true policies of the state he so dearly represents and the visions he envisions for the whole of Somalia.

This fine young gentlemen will be remembered for his courageous, firm, steadfast and loyal support for the base and as thus has truly left a lasting mark in this forum in terms to commitment, discipline and dedication.

Traits alot of young people and humanity universally aspires to have.

It is only proper and good on my part as a fellow young turk to reward General Duke with the highest respect, gratitude and support in his endeavours and dealings.'

4422668539_feea25e848_m.jpg

Aw-Muuse Ismaciil.

^

Blame it on The Icelandic Ash Cloud hovering over Europe.

Khaliif: Hang in there bro! I heard most East African flights to Europe carrying our national greenery have resumed and you will once again be in tiptop mental wholesomeness very soon. Just in the meantime, please refrain from using the internet!

Kamaavi   

Let's be clear, a lot of pirate boys are attacked but those guys aren't ******. They created things like Somaliweyn(Somalinimo) hypothesis for a reason. :D

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

the pirate boys are giving each other awards now...That's whats up.

in referece of the thread you told that Dr. Gabbose is your uncle, even you are among those you call always "PIRATES" :D

did they still aprove you to be an SNM :D:D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Khaliif
: Hang in there bro! I heard most East African flights to Europe carrying our national greenery have resumed and you will once again be in tiptop mental wholesomeness very soon. Just in the meantime, please refrain from using the internet!

^ smile.gif