Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

African national flags in the continent

The Zack   

^There are dreams that don't come true. Somaliland's dream of being a state will NEVER come true because of two reasons.

1. The SomaliWeyn government will never let them go and for that reason other countries will not recognize Somaliland.

2.Somaliland has to have all the tuulo's from the "British-made" borders on board, that means Sool and Sanaag will have to fully agree with the idea of being part of a country called "Somaliland", and believe me those people will never do so.

Markaa Jaceylbaro, iska raali ahaada sxb, province-nimo iska ogalaada. :D

Midda kale hadii qabiil kastoo African ah uu dhaho waddan baan yeelan dee Africa 5000 oo waddan bey yeelan LOL aduunkee la geyn taas.

^His "Somaliwayne" dream conflicts with my dream. We have a problem folks :D . I guess we will continue to be foes then. I don't want it to happen, but if it needs to be..so be it.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Somaliweyn is not a dream, folks. It is a reality, it is something that already exist the present day.

and u think Villa Somalia surrounded by AMISOM is "Somaliweyn" ???

I'm sure Djibouti does not agree with you here ,,,, nor NFD ,,,,

The Zack   

Moonlight AKA Waligii Mucaarad, Ogdenia is fighting to join Somalia, siyaasadda xabashida lagu ceydhinhayo dheg ha u dhigin.

Adigu Somaliweyn xitaa makasoo horjeeddaa?

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

^Somaliweyn is not a dream, folks. It is a reality, it is something that already exist the present day.

and u think Villa Somalia surrounded by AMISOM is "Somaliweyn" ???

I'm sure Djibouti does not agree with you here ,,,, nor NFD ,,,,
According the the entire world it is! No other enclaves are recognized by a single country in the world. Only the leader in Villa Somalia and his ministers meet with world leaders.

jangali-obama.jpg

SharifBrown1.jpg

Year after year, only the government in Mogadishu is recognized by the world, so yes that is Somaliweyn