Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is coming a motivational prank?/

Castro   

The honorable Che-Guevara wrote on July 23, 2006:

"MMA.....Tanug you for confirming the Ethio presence. General Duke waa naga yaabiye. Now duke, do yu still support da TFG?"

And the leader of the Transitional Door Knob Society (TDKS) responded:

Originally posted by General Duke:

I do support the TFG, though this latest action I disagree with..

Door knob fowqal door knob.

Fabregas   

Interesting........

posted July 22, 2006 20:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Saxiib, do not put words in my mouth.I do not accept this invasion of Ethiopia... I take as part of the propoganda war..

Looks like someone changed their mind......

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Interesting........

posted July 22, 2006 20:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Saxiib, do not put words in my mouth.I do not accept this invasion of Ethiopia... I take as part of the propoganda war..

Looks like someone changed their mind......

"Been sagaal guur ah baa run galab carraw ahi ka daba timaadaa"

Waxaan ka baqaa inuu Duke dhaho hadda ma ahan itoobiyaan.....sxb waxba haku daaline, adinkaa arki doona isagoo leh amxaarada dalka hallaga saaro markii Abdullaahi Yusuf si uun ay talada gacantiisa uga baxdo. It is all about Qabiil again...@lol...I am afraid.

Kashafa   

Particularly, the sort of "Case-Studies" that researches the human's and the spchological consequences that arise from a condition, such as his; which means, specifically, when a man or a woman loose his or her dignity, honour, and that sense of human's shame, all for the altar of defending the political ideology of his or her Uncle; and given his/her Uncle's political persuasion, is nothing but as that of a "Harlot-ish Political Stooge-ism" of the worst kind(and that is putting it very politely).

What have I been saying all along ? :D

Dignity ? Morals ? Honour ? Islam ? Somalia ? Humanity ? Psssssshh. Man, that ain't nothin' when it comes to Aabo Cabdullahi.

Dhabo-dhilifs will never, I repeat, never fail to rationalise the unthinkable. What a warped mind-set to have in 2007.

A timeless classic no doubt. ;)

Another Duke thread resurrected from the dead brought to the fore for the insatiable appetite of his fans to debate over.

What little gratification the Duke gets from such action centers on the fact that what ever quote he makes or stance he takes, will no doubt be scrutinized by the SOL fans in the political section.

The Duke is as ever deeply flattered and some what embarrassed by all the attention lads, :rolleyes: notably Mr Oodweyne who chose to take come back to SOL after a lengthy absence just to pin a number of words with regards to what the Duke might have said in the not to distant past.

A friend of mine once made the observation that the Duke has gained celebrity status in SOL. I laughed of the suggestion, saying it was ridiculous, then he pointed to the many threads and comments in which the persona of the former general has become the topic and in which more than several desperate members debate over and comment over.

How many have taken the quotes of the man in question and used it in their very own profile?

:D

Thus the Duke is not only the most quoted person within SOL, but the one many in the political section have kept a might I add unhealthy vexation.

A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention. The word stems from the Latin adjective celeber meaning famous or celebrated.

istockphoto_402050_unknown_soldier.jpg Former General Duke, the firts celebrity of SOL :D

As for the position taken by the Duke, I must admit I never thought the clan courts would be so ****** as to do what they did and hence the views on Ethiopia’s support I had before completely changed with the threat posed by the terror networks, Eritrea, Oromo and other desperate groups posed to the restoration of the Somali state.