Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is coming a motivational prank?/

Fabregas   

Duke, Ethiopian troops crossed the Somali border very soon after the defeat of the warlords. I remember at this time that the T.F.G actually dismissed some warlords from the government and Kenya also blocked their entry. Also Abdullahi Yusuf himself criticised the U.S for using Somali warlords to combat so called extremism. Your claim that there was no Ethiopian troops at this time holds no weight, as many reliable Somali eye witnesses in many villages saw large movements of Ethiopian troops soon after their alliance of warlords were defeated. People on this very forum witnessed this movement of convoys in June-July last year. The T.F.G could have done the honourable thing of not taking sides against the I.C.U, Ethiopians and Somali warlords. However, in June-July of last year a plan was made from Adiss Ababa jointly by America and Ethiopia to fight the I.C.U. See the channel 4 documents obtained. Thus your man was trying to cover up the presence of Ethiopian troops by claiming such a ridicolous excuse as donated uniforms. The Ethiopians and America made a clever and strategic move by placing Ethiopian troops at Badioa. So it would look like the I.C.U was trying to oust the government of Somalia. Sadly, the I.C.U fell for this trap by being lured to Badioa like a magnet, which was the intended purpose in the first place. As for Somalis never fighting Tigrays in their history. I dont have a problem with their ethnic groups a such. Ahmad Najashi even belonged to this group. During the time of Imam Ahmed Gurey both Tigrays and Amharas fought as Christians against his muslims forces which included Somalis. Secondly, despite their own quarells they have a had a policy of embarking on conquests and lootings of other ethnic groups especially Muslims. Lastly, I am sure you are well aware of what Tigray commanders have been carrying out in the Ocaden region in the last 16 years since Zenawi came to power. Till this day they are witholding food aid in that region and carrying out mass human rights abuses. Now you are telling us the same boys are going to bring peace and stability to the republic of Somalia. I say the history books are against you and in time you will be sensationally proved wrong, good night.........

AYOUB   

Duke Smithy

What makes you forget you pledged your allegiance to that queen, Indhacadde's herbs? :D

^^^I am British like 60 million others, but I never claimed she was my mother unlike the secessionist leadership. They must have smoked IndaCade's herbs.

Geel-Jiire. The points you made are the same as the ones we have discussed earlier. Yes Ethiopia fought against the Eritrean and other groups in Somalia supporting the Clan Courts, who after their defeat are stuck in Asmara.

However to say Ethiopia runs Somalia is just a joke. They defetaed their enemy and the TFG defeated their enemy and American made some news worthy points in its war against "terror". Everyone scored points. The Clan Courts, Oromo, ONLF, and Eritrea lost with their Arab backers.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^I am British like 60 million others,

He he he :D You had a choice, unlike most of 60 million, didn't you? BTW what's making you forget Yey claims to be partly British too? Herbs? :confused: Like nephew like Adeero! :D

And someone dares to accuse others being in 'denial' now.

'Motivational prank' indeed. How fitting in this title of the other thread now, initiated by the same member in 180 degree change of principle.

Xabashi kaariyaashooda ku socdo ayaa la deny gareynaaye, haddana iyagoo joogin in empty wind laga raadinoyaa. If only some had principles. Eebboow.

Juje   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

And someone dares to accuse others being in 'denial' now.

'Motivational prank' indeed. How fitting in this title of the other thread now, initiated by the same member in 180 degree change of principle.

Xabashi kaariyaashooda ku socdo ayaa la deny gareynaaye, haddana iyagoo joogin in empty wind laga raadinoyaa. If only some had principles. Eebboow.

Ka daa..........!

Hamse   

back in 2006

0. yeey was president.

0. yeey brought xabashis

0. macruuf was melodramtic and screaming "xabashi"

fast forward to 2009

0. shareef is president

0. shareef brings and even begs Ethiopia to come (something Yeey never did)

0. Marcruuf makes the following comment

MMA: "Xabashi baa soo socoto, huu, haa, hii. Waagii Xabasho dadka lagu cabsiin jiray wey dhamaatay. Taas wey dhamaatay."

Oops. Did I do that? Sorry I didn't mean to qarxis anyone but someone has clan issues. loool :(

ceeb badanaa.

amxaaro waa laga adkaan mar dhoow INSHA ALLAAH, sheik shariif-na waa laga ceeyrin meesha. dhareerka iska duwan intaa nin caabudaysaan keliya. Long live Kashafa and other mujahids on SOL.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

comical_ali.jpg

ETHOPIANS, WHAT ETHOPIANS, THERES NO ETHOPIANS, YOU ARE ALL TERRORIST.

Hello Duke :D

I have came to conclusion that 99% of those who involved in Somali politics are hypocrites even the so called Wadaado, I guess its part of the game. Rag Iska Dhicis iyo Alla Kacabsi Meel Mawada Galaan.

Juje   

Originally posted by Dubai Man:

back in 2006

0. yeey was president.

0. yeey brought xabashis

0. macruuf was melodramtic and screaming "xabashi"

fast forward to 2009

0. shareef is president

0. shareef brings and even begs Ethiopia to come (something Yeey never did)

0. Marcruuf makes the following comment

MMA:
"Xabashi baa soo socoto, huu, haa, hii. Waagii Xabasho dadka lagu cabsiin jiray wey dhamaatay. Taas wey dhamaatay."

Oops. Did I do that? Sorry I didn't mean to qarxis anyone but someone has clan issues. loool
:(

ceeb badanaa.

amxaaro waa laga adkaan mar dhoow INSHA ALLAAH, sheik shariif-na waa laga ceeyrin meesha. dhareerka iska duwan intaa nin caabudaysaan keliya. Long live Kashafa and other mujahids on SOL.

When you only joined July 2008 how do you know what Macruuf was saying back in 2006?

MMA:
"Xabashi baa soo socoto, huu, haa, hii. Waagii Xabasho dadka lagu cabsiin jiray wey dhamaatay. Taas wey dhamaatay."

MMA, adeer you are digging a deep hole, one you cant get out of. :D

The Ethiopians was a motivational prank to hype up feeling againsta asub clan as the brother above stated. If Yusuf was wrong in 2006, why is Sharif who fought against him then using the same tactics without the startegy of the old legend? :D

seko1   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Long live Somalia...

Which Somalia , the one of ICU and their Eritereans, Oromos and Arab Mujahidiins or that of TFG and Axmaaro, please clarify.
as funny as that sounds, there is a whole lot of truth behind that alignment.

As for Ethiopian involvment, they have seen these groups and know their limitations. I do not see a sense of urgency on their part. I don't think they even mind sitting this one out. Zenawi appears to care little about the situation in his recent interviews.