Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

Is there way, 2 say girl u don't know what u sayin in nice way thou

A7LA-SHU   

i hope some u guys can help here.. okay here is the problem i got.. i have friends who don't wear scarf(hijab) well when non muslim comes up to us and askes how come some muslims wear it and some don't? my friends who doesn't wear the Hijab goes oh it is not required . and that there is no prove in the quran it says to cover up.hello?? :mad:

i know that is not true and that our religion says we should cover up, but the problem is i don't wanna make her feel bad or stopid, and this happens more than ones.. it is just crazy to say hey im muslim yet i don't believe it. and one other reason i don't wanna go off on her is becoz she is Sheecah right so we kinda different.. so what other way to say girl if u don't know what u sayin can u please not say anything without being rude..

coz the other day i was about to say oh i forgot u was sheecah dahh girl :rolleyes: ... but then stoped myself.. hey im not sayin i know the religion more than she does, but if someone askes me something and i don't know. all u gonna gonna hear is "i don't know". nothing else.

LuCkY   

girl i know what you mean. sometimes i face the some similar situations. i am not a rude or inconsiderate person by nature but sometimes i let them have it.

if she says you cant prove id take her to a masjid and have a person who is more knowledgeable in islam tell her about it and im positive there is a ayat in the qu'ran that specifies and talks directly about the hijab.

but i would tell her one-on-one girl i know you dont know about this more than i do so please next youre asked just say i dont know.

Qac Qaac   

magnoon girl sis. u have to tell her. no sugar quoting. because it is better for u that she is mad at u, then allah being mad at u. coz look what u let her say to the non-muslim person that asked how come u wear it and she doesn't. he would think that hijab is what muslim man put made a must for the woman to wear it. and me and u know that is not the case.

there is ayah, in suurah ahzab that clearly saying woman should cover put the hijab on. so with all do respect tell ur friend pls don't make wrong acqusitions on my religion. maybe ur shiica sect is confused.

my advice to u. tell her not to lie about the religion. if u r a weak person who can't wear the hijab, tell u r weak. instead of saying it is not in the quran. coz it does

I'M A MUSLIMAH BUT NO I'M NOT A HijabY, SEE SISTER I DO HAVE A SCAF ON MA HEAD BUT NO I DON'T CALL IT A HIJAB, THE REAL HIJAB IS SO DIFFEARNT THEN THIS MODESIST SCAF THAT WE SISTER BUT ON THESE DAYS & WITH ALL THE RESPECT I DO THIS CAUSE OF FASHION NOT CAUSE OF THE FEAR OF ALLAH, ALL THOUGTH I FEAR ALLAH(SWT) & MA INTENTION IS NOT TO DECIVE PEOPLE BUT I DO LIKE TO SET THIS STRIGHT. THEM BLACK NONE MUSLIM SISTER WEAR A SCAF ON THEIR HEADS THE SAME WAY I DO & WHEN THEY COME UP TO ME & ASK ME SISTER WHY YOUR WEARING THIS I'M @LEAST HONEST ENOUGH TO SAY CAUSE I LIKE IT NOT CAUSE OF MA RELIGION WHAT MANY MUSLIMAHS CLAIM OTHER TO BELIEVE..!

& THE DAY INSHALLAH I'LL WEAR A HIJAB IT'LL BE THE REAL ONE, FOR SURE!

MACASALAAM

Raxmah   

Sis I have heard so many reasons as to why so many women reasons dont wear hijab. I understand that it takes a while for new converts to get used to with wearing a hijab, I have many friends who are converts who dont wear hijab, but i always remind the sooner they start the better it will be for them. As to someone who is a muslim and saying islam doesn't require hijab all you have to do is prove it by quran. When it comes to Islam some ppl just gota have it, and the truth inshallah might enlighten the.

Allah states in Qur'an: "And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss. " Holy Qur'an (24:31)

Abdinuur   

Whatever she's saying is obviously WRONG and INCORRECT like we all know it!

But just be real with her...maybe she doesnt think it's wrong so tell her the facts and if she doesnt listen...you gonna have to be real with her again and tell her that you aint gonna hang with her if she continues whatever.

Maybe you can take her to Islamic seminars where they address issues like these and maybe that'll give her different perspectives.

Anyway...it's a tough job. But now someone has to do it. Cio.