Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabab have also restored peace and order to more than 50% of Somalia, why ignore

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Have anything to say about the topic, you look too much into what I am or not, what I should be talking about or not
:D

Noah, Adeer I am not a victim, I feel like I am bully that pushes some nerves, the more you dwell on my person the more I am in control Adeer, say again what is my name? say it, Emperor
, joke... Saaxib iska naso marka

Al Shabab has reached it maximum endpoint and from here it is only down. The opposite is true for the government.

The armed insurgency is crumbing in Mogadishu. And the real counter-attack hasn't even YET begun.

As for you, I think the less said the better. Your hypocrisy and what shapes your world-view is well-known here. Scolding is the response your evoke, not fear.

NGONGE   

Heh@the less said the better :D

No self awareness whatsoever!

(and he still won't get it you know). :D:D

^Have anything to say about the topic, you look too much into what I am or not, what I should be talking about or not

With all due respect. Discussing the topic & the topic starter go together in this thread. For one,You hated al shabab and the ICU. 2ndly, the topic is about those two entities that you despised. Asking,what has changed & your motive is a legitimate question.

A little late in apprecieting the good work of the ICU,but never late.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh@the less said the better

(and he still won't get it you know).
:D:D

Name-calling has been your method for a very long-time, it shows nothing but desperation.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh@the less said the better

:D:D

looooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool.

i guess self awareness is for normal people. waxaan oo kaleeto aa maanto dhan necnec ka dhex wado forumka. no shame whatsoever for being clanish hururfle.

Abwaan   

lol...Hadday run kaa tahay orod Wobollada Bari calammo uga rux halla dagaaleen the warlords-ka iyo pirates-ka haysta...waa la isku ciyaaraa soo maahan...adeer maxaa loo ceyriyey bay kaa tahay ee Nabad iyo Alshabaab midna dan kama lihidin!

The pirates dont kill their people sxb they give them money istead but your moryaans kills,loots,rape's and barakiciya dadkooda. Moryaankii idinku weynaana maanta madaxweyne buu idin yahay wuxuuna ku gabanaya warlordskiina horey idin talin jirey. Adeer remember truth always liberates people

Emperor   

Faarax, I has always supported and praised the work of the UIC and the peace they brought to Mogadishu by getting rid of the warlords, that's in the record in SOL archive, you can search for it if you wish, for me it all went wrong when the UIC left Mogadishu and went all the way to attack the seat of the government in Baidoa, that's when things started to turn Ugly...

Lool @ Abwaan do you still speak Mr. Inda'ade lover, Adeer what do you think of the peaceful areas that Alshabaab control, do you support them in chasing Inda'ade who sold water to the locals, and will you credit them for this or perhaps purely for you clanish nature cheer for the Ugandans that are shelling the civilians in Xamar and Sheikh hotel for selling the Somali sea...

Some people are really confused, the fact is Mogadishu is being bombed, people are being killed and those who supported the killings and bombings and demonstrated in support of terror groups. Are confused why things are still so.

Al Shabaab as we have told you on many occasions were the real fighters, you fed them, clothes them and now they rule over you.

Go demonstarte in front of the Saudi Embassy it seems thats the only option you have.

MZanzi   

This is nothing but another self serving and delusional point of view from individuals who can’t swallow the simple fact that all somalia are equal and that somalia can be governed by people who don’t necessarily have to come from their tribal village.

Shame on you DUKE, and I am disappointed to share such a beautiful country with truck loads on ignorant individuals like you.

Abwaan   

Fu-Fu just ignore these kids as they don't represent no one but come here with hear say and something that will not work for no one. As you said Somalia is ONE and will be ruled by whoever deserves to regardless of their clan as long as they did not commit crimes which I am afraid their uncle did...!

Emperor   

^Lool, I expected you do such thing, very lame and weak... If I ever wish to post a pic to annoy you, I will post Amin Amir's image of Inda'ade in a Fuusto

Fufu, Adeer adiga Duke waad isku wareerteene maad kala leexataan....