Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabab have also restored peace and order to more than 50% of Somalia, why ignore

Emperor   

Remember how the media covered the six month peace that was brought to Mogadishu by the ICU, how we discussed, praised and credited Sheick Hotel and Hassan Dahir's ICU for that wonderful work despite their murderious and destructive behaviours....

Why no one is talking about the peace that Alshabaab introducted to one of the most dangerious areas of Somalia, places where war was daily occurance, warlord domination/subjugati on and isbaaro was constant, where humans lost their lives because of who they were born to rather than what they did, places like Kismayo, Marka and Baidoa...

Over six months now, Alshabaab control from Afgoi all the way to the Kenyan border, almost 50% of Somalia which are the regions of Lower Juba, Upper Juba, Middle Shabelle, Bay, Bakool and Gedo, 6 in total... Inspite of their Hash rule, all this regions are sound and safe, brutal warlord rule days are over, clan domination is over, security is at all time high, the most volnurable can walk freely and peacefully with the most highly valued item in the markets of Kismayo, Merca and Baidoa at midnight without a robber making an attempt...

This all is due to Alshabaab, yet I haven't seen anyone, media or politician or common comentators credit them for their effort while on the other hand, the six month of UIC peace in Mogadishu was highly covered in the web portals and other media streams, highly exeggerated and I will even add to say that it was highly politicised...

Now again Alshabaab's goodwork is ignored or hardly mentioned, is it coincidence or again highly political, which poses the question of whether the whole thing is a show and not genuine....

because al shabab are muslims. Nothing more. they are not clan driven and they have no intention of bringing warlordism to the country.

more importantly they want to free somalia from the grip of eithopian kaffirs and the meddling of west.

Al-shabaab terrorise our sufi nomads in central somalia and turn peaceful villages into war zones.

We can hardly call that spreading the peace, can we?

They even fight UIC mujahids just for the greed of power, that is completely unislamic.

Originally posted by Emperor:

Remember how the media covered the six month peace that was brought to Mogadishu by the ICU, how we discussed, praised and credited Sheick Hotel and Hassan Dahir's ICU for that wonderful work despite their murderious and destructive behaviours....

Why no one is talking about the peace that Alshabaab introducted to one of the most dangerious areas of Somalia, places where war was daily occurance, warlord domination/subjugati on and isbaaro was constant, where humans lost their lives because of who they were born to rather than what they did, places like Kismayo, Marka and Baidoa...

Over six months now, Alshabaab control from Afgoi all the way to the Kenyan border, almost 50% of Somalia which are the regions of Lower Juba, Upper Juba, Middle Shabelle, Bay, Bakool and Gedo, 6 in total... Inspite of their Hash rule, all this regions are sound and safe, brutal warlord rule days are over, clan domination is over, security is at all time high, the most volnurable can walk freely and peacefully with the most highly valued item in the markets of Kismayo, Merca and Baidoa at midnight without a robber making an attempt...

This all is due to Alshabaab, yet I haven't seen anyone, media or politician or common comentators credit them for their effort while on the other hand, the six month of UIC peace in Mogadishu was highly covered in the web portals and other media streams, highly exeggerated and I will even add to say that it was highly politicised...

Now again Alshabaab's goodwork is ignored or hardly mentioned, is it coincidence or again highly political, which poses the question of whether the whole thing is a show and not genuine....

This is rich coming from some-one who was blind-supporter of the government just 3 months back and a criticizer of Al Shabab.

Meiji   

which poses the question of whether the whole thing is a show and not genuine....

LOL..you should ask yourself that question.

Is your new-found love for Alshabab a big show and not genuine since we all know how you cheered for your uncle who is now in Yemen?

Emperor   

RR: Adeer, I don't support Alshabaab, but it is of my nature not to shy away from the truth, call spade a spade... I credited the UIC for six month peace in Mogadishu, similarly I respect Alshabaab for their peace and the perfect order introduced to 50% of Somalia...

Somali-pirate, Somalia is at cross-roads, especially mean the South, nothing genuine will come unless people come out from their cloud cocoo-land...

It is a round-about that has no exit... a never ending circle...

^Adeer, I don't support Alshabaab, but it is of my nature not to shy away from the truth, call spade a spade... I credited the UIC six month, similarly I respect Alshabaab for their peace and the perfect introduction to 50% of Somalia...

AL Shabab has always controlled Both Jubboyinka, Bay and Bakool and Sh/Hoose. Nothing much has changed, except the guy on the top. Hence, your change of loyalties since you don't support ideas or principles but rather individuals, specifically, individuals from your clan.

In other words, you are a dishonest character. The only surprise here is at the speed your rhetoric and loyalties change.

Juje   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

This is rich coming from some-one who was blind-supporter of the government just 3 months back and a criticizer of Al Shabab.

Spot on.

^^^"Always" they only took over Kismayu around a year or so, and Baidoa a few months ago.

Emperor, you are spot on adeer. Al Shabaab hough confused as hell are quite effective, and today thay have shown how naked and happless the Sharif is, the clan arguments of Ahmed Diiriye & Co are and the whole thing is becoming a nightmare.

Emperor   

RR: Again you are still talking about my person, the Emp must be getting your nerves for you have all the time and dedication to focus on him and not the message...

Adeer, why ignore the perfect order and peace that Alshabaab created in one of the most dangerious areas of Somalia... You wrong again, Alshabaab haven't always controlled one of this regions... They have taken all of them in past 8 months or so... They kicked Hiiraale out of the Jubba, Mansuur is in Boaido about six months now and they kicked Inda'ade out about the same time.. so don't lie, we have the reports and can present it here...

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^"Always" they only took over Kismayu around a year or so, and Baidoa a few months ago.

Emperor, you are spot on adeer. Al Shabaab hough confused as hell are quite effective, and today thay have shown how naked and happless the Sharif is, the clan arguments of Ahmed Diiriye & Co are and the whole thing is becoming a nightmare.

Today your new buddies Al Shabab are on the RUN. They are losing ground faster than you can count. One district at a time.

The amazing thing is this government is making PROGRESS without any support from ANY-ONE while Al Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam have foreigners fighting in its ranks.

Inshallah, they will be history pretty soon.

The only nightmare is reserved for people who want the continuation of the conflict in Mogadishu and the South for whatever reason.

RR: Again you are still talking about my person, the Emp must be getting your nerves for you have all the time and dedication to focus on him and not the message...

Adeer, why ignore the perfect order and peace that Alshabaab created in one of the most dangerious areas of Somalia... You wrong again, Alshabaab haven't always controlled one of this regions... They have taken all of them in past 8 months or so... They kicked Hiiraale out of the Jubba, Mansuur is in Boaido about six months now and they kicked Inda'ade out about the same time.. so don't lie, we have the reports and can present it here...

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. You should have been supporting them when the defeated quisling was in power.

You are dishonest, my friend. And a very bad one at that too.

Emperor   

^Adeer, do I have to defend and clear myself now or the topic, why does every topic we meet have to turn into your are 'this or that' and you expect me to come back and say I am not 'this or that', Adeer move on and learn how to debate ninyahow that's all I can tell you... If you think I am a hypocrite so be it, but move on and comment on the topic...

^Adeer, do I have to defend and clear myself now or the topic, why does every topic we meet have to turn into your are 'this or that' and you expect me to come back and say I am not 'this or that', Adeer move on and learn how to debate ninyahow that's all I can tell you... If you think I am a hypocrite so be it, but move on and comment on the topic...

No-one is attacking you, so stop playing the victim. I am just saying that you are not the one to be making such statements given your track-record on SOL.

Nothing else.

Emperor   

^Have anything to say about the topic, you look too much into what I am or not, what I should be talking about or not :D

Noah, Adeer I am not a victim, I feel like I am bully that pushes some nerves, the more you dwell on my person the more I am in control Adeer, say again what is my name? say it, Emperor :D , joke... Saaxib iska naso marka