Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabab have also restored peace and order to more than 50% of Somalia, why ignore

Abwaan   

Duke I think one protests for a reason and there is no reason for me to do so now...Somalia is free now go and immigrate Ethiopia...oops I forgot even your uncle couldn't go there I should say Yemen............... !

^^^Emperor: FUFU is just upset I dont find him funny, he thought that mask of Siyad Barre was funny, I did not find the ammusement in wearing the face of the late despot. Its quite tastelss.

ABWAN: Angry and just made himself look silly, its the education one got from Aydeed Sr Highschool, madness pays they taught him. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Lool, I expected you do such thing, very lame and weak... If I ever wish to post a pic to annoy you, I will post Amin Amir's image of Inda'ade in a
Fuusto

Fufu, Adeer adiga Duke waad isku wareerteene maad kala leexataan....

Unlike you and Duke who supported every Jirri with your ousted uncle I do NOT support Indhacadde and the likes of him. I am not in a position to punish him and one day insha Allah he and your unlce will have to answer for any wrongs that they did!

MZanzi   

Duke..

I know truth is a bitter pill, but you have no choice except swallow it whole for your own good health and salvation. Otherwise you will all be clones of Meles with your heads in the clouds just like him adeer abulaahi yuuusuf smile.gif

^^^IndaCade is an angel compared to Aydeed Sr who is your mentor and hero of all time.

Adeer did you protest when he was clan cleansing Mogadishu and did you return the looted properties to the victims?

ABWAN Adeer I am from Puntland, where my uncle went after his resignation and was welcomed as a hero, and which he oversaw the election process and then he went to our sister nation Yemen

Now dont be jelous and go liberate your villages from Xasan Turki. :D Your experince as a guner with Aydeed's militia should come in handy. :D

MZanzi   

DUKE

You are talking without adequate knowledge just for the participation of your dirty politics,nothing else.

Try to wash your dirty brain and start to thing how somalia and somalis develop and grow together than preaching hatred like your ancestors.Stone head

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

DUKE

You are talking without adequate knowledge just for the participation of your dirty politics,nothing else.

Try to wash your dirty brain and start to thing how somalia and somalis develop and grow together than preaching hatred like your ancestors.Stone head

Fu-Fu ma maqashay oraahda Soomaaliyeed ee tiraahda "In kastuu Dur-Dur iyo dabaal galo, .......weligiis ma daahiro oo mana daayo waxay diintu neceb tahay"? Ha iska hadlee iska daa, he doesn't repersent no clan...Ha ku daalin kan waano abuuris baa ka horreysey! And waana ku qaraxsan tahay both uncles lost their positions...hehe

MZanzi   

LoooooooL Abwaan, Duke faryareeda ayaan kaxireena sidi qof jini kajiro oo qabiilka kujiro kasaareena

Abwaan   

Alshabab have also restored peace and order to more than 50% of Somalia, why ignore

[

lol..Duke What happened to your Fatuudland map ( 1/3? of Somalia)?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

LoooooooL Abwaan, Duke faryareeda ayaan kaxireena sidi qof jini kajiro oo qabiilka kujiro kasaareena

looooooool......inte e ka baxaa baa ka dhacaysa, Faryareyda Bidix ii fur...

Johnny B   

Puntland alone is one third of Somalia (according to abti Duke ) and here you are claiming that Al-shabab controls more than half of the Republic.

Now either something is wrong with that math or abti Duke will have to catch up with your numbers.

Emperor, could Duke possibly be right ?

On the other hand , Shabab the terror organization of Somalia has been offered an exit point by the Islamic government of Somalia but failed to materialize the opportunity because it's leaders are unlike the Islamic government of Somalia NOT Somalis who have the Nation's interest at heart.

for me it all went wrong when the UIC left Mogadishu and went all the way to attack the seat of the government in Baidoa, that's when things started to turn Ugly...

Fair enough. Some will translate this to mean that you were OK with them till they messed up with Adeero. I, of course do not translate it that way. smile.gif

Emperor   

^Everyone has the right to make his own interpretation Adeer, I don't mind or care at all... but the main point which we can all agree up is that, they attacked...