Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

SOL unreported war news... FACE 1 OF SOMALILAND CIVIL WAR

17th /09/2009 while the rest of the world were fasting and praying nostalgic farewell to the last days of ramadan.

Mirqan (hallucination) land which some call somaliland was waging a full war on unresolved dispute in ceelbardaale land.

The strategy that most people know for kulmiyeh (which include the 1994 civil warmonger like musse bixi) to take by any means the sit presidency of this open space marfash called somaliland was to re-ignite by all means a civil war.

the casualty on 17th were so far:

5 dead from the sub tribe of the triangle and undisclosed wounded.

6 wounded (so far known) from dilla (awdal) sub tribe.

source:

civil war in somaliland

mirqanland civil war 2009

nuune   

Why are you wishing bad to happen on your own people, slow down please!

All you could say was, Ilaahay ha u naxariisto intii dhimatey, hana kala qaboojiyo.

My own people do not kill un-armed civilians.

Hence i got nothing to share with this mirqanland.

and plus i am just reporting and analysing the real face of this so called mamuul, self declared somaliland.

ninkan wuxu la cadhaysanyahay 11 july aya dad laga diilay . boolicka somaliland na way soo qaban laayihin dadkii wax diilay. cuqdad farra baddan ba hayssa maya laakin somaliland wa muqadiis dadka dhintay na ilahay ha uu naxariisto gidigooda ba wa bil ramadan

GAAROODI   

looooool, Somaliland is still standing, compared to puntland its much larger and its normal for countries to go through some hick ups here and there, Look at france during the election of Zarkozi there were riots on the streets of paris, cars were burnt doesnt mean france is going to civil war, it means there is a group of people unhappy with whats going on. Those issues are being addressed in Somaliland and everything seems to be cool.

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE.

i hope xundjuf or B_A_L_L_E_R_Z in sol and khalid in somalinet you know there is a different rules in sol.

and you should talk about the topic and not about the forumer.

Do you even know me to address me like that?

hope that you read english and you should take note of this

Somaliland still exist and it will its government works its people are real patriots skrimish war between to clans that share the same deegaan. Is not something to be excited about about the death of people? But the government of Somaliland will solve this problem my friend because we the people of Somaliland we have a great culture of solving our problems

RedSea   

Subxanallah! waar bal ciid Mubarak marka hore saaxib. Marka xigta, why are you making this so personal? Land disputes are nothing to new to somalis. You should try to relax and not take this to the heart.