Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

400 + Troops Defect from Garowe Enclave to Unite with SSC (Video)

Thankful   

I know, who would celebrate and hold the flag of a region that is committing injustices to their community.

It is quite clear nothing has happened which is why they are celebrating.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Thankful:

African, in Awdal the people are protesting their injustices and have made it clear the governments policies are unacceptable.

With the SSC and other area's, these made up stories from radical diaspora sites cannot be believed, they always play around with numbers. Just like they said 25,000 people had been kicked out.

Atam is a man that has never shown his face, now why is that? Can his Diaspora supporters produce one image of the man? If he is not a terrorist and his cause is just, why is he in hiding....so I and everyone else would like to see one image of the man.

But they will NEVER EVER produce it because they know the man is criminal and is too scared to be identified.

xUDEEDI posted a video showing the alleged defected soldiers from SSC. What has that go to do with radical diaspora supporters( like you are not one) or ATOM?

Hales   

I know, who would celebrate and hold the flag of a region that is committing injustices to their community.

It is quite clear nothing has happened which is why they are celebrating.

Maxaa Thankful AKA Cowke laga wareysanayaa.

Thankful that you are Cowke may not have hit many here, but to me, it was crystal clear for a long time.

No need to hide your identity any further, atheer, reveal yourself. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ lol who doubted Bossaso is their city as well as the city of any Somali.

"deportation of more than 500 people to their homes in southern Somalia" From Bossaso...The city is for all Somalis?

That is the whole thing, if there is mass injustices occurring as they want us to believe why would the people be holding the Puntland flag and celebrating? Surely they are not being forced to do it!

African, in Awdal the people are protesting their injustices and have made it clear the governments policies are unacceptable.

Do you want pics from the last May 18th celebration from Awdal region?

Taleexi   

Duke and Thankful are suffering from grandiose delusional disorder if you guys can not see trees from the forest and at least not realize PL's lack of self sustaining if its current policies maintained then psychiatrists and therapists must have plenty on their plates.

PL admin has antagonized its constituents one after the other; SSC first and now Makhirities. BTW, producing an image of the freedom fighter Atam, what does it have to do with the lack of leadership in PL?

PL has the potential to self correct and put her faults right but Duke and Thankful's blindly, clannish support of PL is indeed doing more harm than good.

Xudeedi I will remind you what Nelson Mandela once said; no injustice/impunity can last forever therefore, let history takes its course and people of our regions are learning it in the harder way.... 'd man hears no the shot that kill him.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

Yeah, I do: Now go get some and post 'em, pronto!
:D

We can't allow Thankful to be the only to who can produce a photo to back up his claims, can we now?

Face it, you guys are crumbling :D .

ps. I'll let you obtain the pics, they're all over the net ;)

^

Sorry AO for expecting you to back up your drivel with concrete evidence and all the rest of my flip mockery towards you. It doesn't advance the friendly relations of the Marfishland and Puntland states of Somalia, does it? :D

Looking at it now-- I see plainly that my use of sarcasm would make Marfishlanders, like yourself, even more defensive-- and from your reply, I see it has worked as was expected. :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Duke and Thankful
are suffering from grandiose delusional disorder if you guys can not see trees from the forest and at least not realize PL's lack of self sustaining if its current policies maintained then psychiatrists and therapists must have plenty on their plates.

PL admin has antagonized its constituents one after the other; SSC first and now Makhirities. BTW, producing an image of the freedom fighter Atam, what does it have to do with the lack of leadership in PL?

PL has the potential to self correct and put her faults right but Duke and Thankful's blindly, clannish support of PL is indeed doing more harm than good.

Xudeedi
I will remind you what Nelson Mandela once said;
no injustice/impunity can last forever
therefore, let history takes its course and people of our regions are learning it in the harder way.... 'd
man hears no the shot that kill him

What I am saying is that no injustices are taking place no one has broken away, if as you say Puntland has "antagonized its constituents", then please explain why the people are celebrating as the "Haylaan" community, which is a region that Puntland named. Also, why are they even competing and celebrating if they are being antagonized? You see the pic that Xudeedi posted, you see the Puntland flag!

What I am saying is that there is no such thing as Makhiir back home, it was something that was created outside of Somalia.

If Atam is a freedom fighter as you said, and he is fighting against the Puntland government and the unfair threatment that people from his community are facing, then why can't his face be shown? He isn't doing anything wrong in your eyes right? Isn't hiding your face what criminals do?

Well I have said it enough, so there is no point in repeating myself but the problems that you and others say are occurring between Puntland and a large portion of its population in Haylaan is being fabricated! The evidence is in this celebration picture and the fact that Atam has no support and had to retreat.

Do you truly believe if the communities of these areas were facing the problems you say are occurring at the hands of the Puntland admin it would have taken his base so quickly?

War yarkan Xudeedi ah waxbaa si ka ah ama meelkalaa laga heestaa.

Adeer waxyaalaha qaarkood sidaa looguma fogaado hadii kale hadhowbaad ceeboobaysaa markaad soo laabo maagto.

Xudeedi   

^Poor Duke attempting to advise me after his weak clannish strategies has been revealed. This thread is not about Xudeedi or Haylaan, it’s about SSC and the shift of power in Northern Somalia. How many characters can one need to convince his fellow solers that his clan has a mature administration?

Taleexi, what long-term effect do you think SSC can have on the political structure in northern Somalia? certainly Puntland’s clan agenda’s has been exposed in how they handled Sool region and Galgala.