Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

I love my honey

Fine sista go learn more about Islam and in particular how to treat your husband.You seem to be taking this very lightly when it is not.He has every right to leave you if this is how you are behaving especially since you mentioned that you were playing and using the 911 system to further abuse him.This is truly dispicable and you dont seem to have any remorse so unless you are seriously looking to better your life with your husband then dont bother us.Besides there is only one solution and one solution alone.STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.RESPECT HIM AND MAKE THE HOME A PLACE HE WOULD WANT TO COME TO OTHERWISE FAMILY OR NO FAMILY HE WILL LEAVE YOU.There is a limit to everything and when he reaches that limit he will leave.

dawoco   

Femme,

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ppl seriously, i dont think anyone would air their private life on the web, so lets take it with a pinch of salt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. If that is your definition of "love" then I shudder to think what you would do when you "hate".

abaayo who said anything abt love? Perhaps u have mistaken me with another nomad ;)

As for the topic, it is very funny, imagine xaawo chasing yalaxoow around the neighbourhood with an umbrella :D

^^LOOOOOOOL

Oopsy Daisy...I was actually refering to the girl who titled it "I love my honey"? :D

Will be specific next time. Edited it. smile.gif

If you read your quote with my comment...it doesnt even make sense. :D

juba   

the point of this post? no offense its just what do you want advice? or did you just feel like sharing? (personally this is something you should keep to your self) overall i find this "topic" quite random. Please don't consider this a "harsh comment" :D

Kool_Kat   

finestsista2005;

Here are some tips:

-instead of cold cold water, use hot hot water (oil will be much much better)

-instead of chasing him with an umbrella, chase him with a knive

-instead of saying 911, dail the damn number

-last but not least, you don't need counselling, you're just fine the way you are - He is the one that is crazy for staying with a such a perfect sistah like you...

Sheeko badanaa!!!Play fighting kuteh!!!where is the play?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Diamante   

You need more than councelling mate, you need locking up!

me wonders whether you used to "playfight" with your mom/dad/brothers/sisters too?

acuudu bilaah

Xafsa   

For those of you who can´t believe that a somali man would let his wife abuse him....I´ve seen a somali guy in my building get chased around by his knife carrying wife.

But One thing I have to say is that scaring your husband with 911 is not very funny.....that number has been abused too many times.

If you get pissed off at your husband talk to him about it...if that doesn´t work...bite him...it usually helps me. smile.gif

SJ   

Hafsa, next time such wild-chase come about have you camera ready…... you could make a bundle with such footage. .

For the poster: iskadaa maskiinka yaysan inkaari kugu dhicine

I saw the Preview of Mr & Mrs Smith... Angelina Jolie sprays Pitt with bulletts and she says " Are U Ok Honey?..are You alive Baby???..

Do U think that movie was for this topic...

Cheers