Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somalia's best hope is a former Assistant Manager of McD's

NGONGE   

^^ In a busy shift a Mcdonald's assistant manager has to deal with a million and one things. He has to think on his feet and ensure that his team give their best. Perfect traits for a military cheif.

GAAROODI   

pirateland's president was a taxi cab driver in australia.

looooool, Somalia in one funny nation man, walahi if i was from somalia i would break away as well. No wonder why this problem has problems, when taxi cab drivers and mcdonalds employees run the country.

Thankful   

Or a former NSS Spy Chief ruling over the same people he might have once tortured!!!

Mcdonlands, Taxi Driver's, don't have blood on their hands!

GAAROODI   

NSS ....at least they elected him...who elected the taxi cab driver...or the quranic teacher or the mcdonalds waiter??

no one saxib,

I would rather have an NSS spy cheif at least he has some understanding of politics, no wonder why pirateland is in chaos ..the only thing the president is qualified in is..."hey buddy can you get me to the center of melbourne". when it comes to somalia " can i have fries with that".

looooool

Thankful   

You realize Faroole graduated from university in the U.S? He has more education than Riyaale!!!

NW Somalia's are in no position to talk about peoples backgrounds. We know how Riyaale made his name!!

Abwaan   

At least these guys had a job rather than receiving cash aid, food stamp, income support or jobseeker's allowance whatever one may call it. Let us not criticize them over doing a job and remember they were overqualified but like many of us they needed an income and at least had a decent one during the time they worked at McDonald's or drove taxis. Let us measure their success in what they are doing right now and judge them based on that otherwise our discussion will not be much different on the fadhi-ku-dirir nacnac.