Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

These wadaado, what are their qabiils?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I don't think,it meant to be interpeted like that brother,however, Siyad Barre and Abdullahi Yusuf have something in common,which is to rule with Iron fist and that more than anything was probably what was meant for that statement to state.

FACT:Col.Sh.Turki isnt the only one from that Qabiil,there are alot more my dear brother and I want you to find that out as a homework.

lool@ homework. My brother Red I don’t know much about Somali politics to be real(hence I say i heard).... but what I do know bro is from lessons in history class and about Islamic movements.(Why are they unsuccessful?)

The support for the courts:

1.ICU have brought law and order-stability to Xamar one of the most dangerous cities in the world, and got rid of ruthless warlords.

2.ICU leaderships is one clan mainly because the south is a majority clan, but the courts are represented by all clans

3.Once the ICU advances to different regions: power-sharing will eventually change.

4.ICU want to rule with Islamic Law throughout the country.

5.Give the ICU time.

6.Those are the main arguments I believe.

Questions/Concerns about the ICU:

1.ICU have brought law and order to Xamar ppls: but because the alternative (the warlords) were bad does this make the ICU fit rulers and establishing a running government with jobs, economy, ect? What/How do they envision to rule the country- a country with many clans and divisions who not all support their ideology? Is it gonna be my way or the high way through force as it has been thus far evident in Kismayo and the threats against peaceful regions such as Pland & SLand? ( Yes wadaado in those regions may set up their own courts-but what about the rest of the ppl who don’t follow the ideology yet are your clansman-do you through force take over or convince them with dialogue that this is the road to take,(as the practice of nabi scw)?

2.About the leadership and the government (if the ICU does become a government): Will there be elections? Will the ppl be able choose their government representives? Will there be women in the parliament? (We know what Islam says but what is the manifesto of the courts?)

3.We give them time inshallah, but thus far they are not smart, they got too many enemies (TFG being the least one) and instead of playing smart politics (dialogue, being low key, signing treaties, peace deals, strengthen the populace support) they are calling for jihad. Before one does external jihad their should be internal jihad following the footsteps of the Nabi scw in Medina.

In anyway we look at it- true we want an Islamic state in the Horn but that will be very unlikely, the best will get is either a Islamic dictatorship which is contrary to Islam or government like Afghanistan with a puppet president. The world is a global village these days and since the major players in this game is the US the TFG will have the upper hand! Mos def as a Muslim I would say the Will of Allah will prevail, xaaq over falsehood.....but that will be through al-sham, until then we the entire Ummah will not see any revolutionary changes....business as usual-corruption and cheating of the masses.

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

I like your analyzes, however, all the things you mentioned are to happen in phase two, the ICU is still in phase 1, bringing law and order where it's needed the most.

As far as anything else, I would just encourage those folks who have some questions about the Agenda of the ICU to take things into their hands and rather do research,that is the best to find anything out.

Biyo gacmahaagaa lagaga dhargaa was the famous Somali proverb.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

What is clear is the tragedy looming for us if the UIC abandons what worked for them (social services, local enforcement of law within a willling and desperate population) for grandiose expansionist "Jihad" on fellow Somalis.

fellow somalis!
Do you mean that the ethiopians had become our own fellow Somalis?

You hatred for the concept/practise of Jihad against the aggressors had really shocked me, indeed.

May you die in the Jihad against the Melez Regime, Aameen!
Allah Ubaahne, my friend, fear Allah walaal, dont mis interpret her words.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

What is clear is the tragedy looming for us if the UIC abandons what worked for them (social services, local enforcement of law within a willling and desperate population) for grandiose expansionist "Jihad" on fellow Somalis.

fellow somalis!
Do you mean that the ethiopians had become our own fellow Somalis?

You hatred for the concept/practise of Jihad against the aggressors had really shocked me, indeed.

May you die in the Jihad against the Melez Regime, Aameen!
Is nobody man(or woman) enough to administer the medicine to him?????

Fine - I'll do it - Cara hold him down

me   

Couldnt care less about their qabiil, they are atleast Somalis and not Amxaaro.

me   

^^ Are we trying to be funny? if you are, you should know that you need at least two smiley’s to make me grin. Anyhow...........to hell with dem.

When Sayd Maxamed Cabdile Xasan was fighting the foreigners in our country and he wanted to unite and liberate our nation allot of dabadhilifs mocked him, allot of hypocrites talked shit. Today it’s like nothing has changed. Just look on SOL. (Yes I am talking about General Duke, Oodweyne and their likes)

I (Me) will support my nation in these dark days. This is not about qabiil, it’s about the survival of our nation. I will never bow to anyone, just like the hero of our nation Sayd Maxamed Cabdile Xasan never bowed to any man and my nation, the Somali nation will bow to no one. We were born free. We will die free. We will never become Amxaaro slaves.

Death before dishonour. So I will ride with the ICU and all Somali forces that stand for unity and Somalinimo.

ElPunto   

^Silly me - the Somali nation is truly an endangered species suffocating under a brutal colonization by those dastardly am-xaar-os.

ONWARD SOMALI SOLDIER!!!

I am right behind you - Ubahane - er me.

ElPunto   

^HAHA - I hope you notice the double entendre in the above post. Car hel warya?

BTW - your posts have gone done precipitously - the mods/admin took scythe to your stuff eh!

me   

^^Huh? gaasta miyaad cabtaa? mise saabuuntaad cuntaa?

ThePoint, if only I had the energy for naac naac at your level today. Fortunatly for you I only sparr with fish bigger then you. So let me just tell you that I atleast believe in something. I believe in my nation. What do you believe in? we are not of the same caliber. I am nin rag ah and your rife.

Waxaana kuugu duceynayaa in aad maalin maalmahan ka mid ah af Soomaaliga ugu maahmaahdid ugana faantid sidaa aad af ingiriiska ugu faantid.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

BTW - your posts have gone done precipitously - the mods/admin took scythe to your stuff eh!

The Mods or Adim, have never complained about my posts. I debate in a fair and balanced way. I make up my own mind and I do not jump up and down. I am consistant and everyone who has been coming to SOL in the past 4 months knows that I believe in 1 thing and thats Somalinimo.

Tribal sentiments do not form my opinions. I hope that one day that you can say the same. You have accused me of having multiple login names. I just want to say to you, that I wish that I had the time to play around here on SOL. As you may have noticed my posts have gone down and thats because I got a job and I am no longer an unemployed farax :D , yes Mr. Red Sea, camal aan yeeshay.

Anyhow I do know that I did hit your raw nerve when I pointed out your dabadhilifnimo and maskax yaraan. My advice to you is don't worry, there are millions like you around. Waa laydiin talinayaa.

Soomaalida runta ah oo wadankooda jecel ayaa Soomaaliya iska leh. Dabadhilifiinta meesha la geeyo waa la arki doonaa.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by me:

^^Huh? gaasta miyaad cabtaa? mise saabuuntaad cuntaa?

ThePoint, if only I had the energy for naac naac at your level today. Fortunatly for you I only sparr with fish bigger then you. So let me just tell you that
I
atleast believe in something
. I believe in my nation. What do you believe in? we are not of the same caliber. I am nin rag ah and your rife.

Waxaana kuugu duceynayaa in aad maalin maalmahan ka mid ah af Soomaaliga ugu maahmaahdid ugana faantid sidaa aad af ingiriiska ugu faantid.

The Mods or Adim, have never complained about my posts. I debate in a fair and balanced way. I make up my own mind and I do not jump up and down. I am consistant and everyone who has been coming to SOL in the past 4 months knows that I believe in 1 thing and thats Somalinimo.

Tribal sentiments do not form my opinions. I hope that one day that you can say the same. You have accused me of having multiple login names. I just want to say to you, that I wish that I had the time to play around here on SOL. As you may have noticed my posts have gone down and thats because I got a job and I am no longer an unemployed farax
:D
, yes Mr. Red Sea, camal aan yeeshay.

Anyhow I do know that I did hit your raw nerve when I pointed out your dabadhilifnimo and maskax yaraan. My advice to you is don't worry, there are millions like you around. Waa laydiin talinayaa.

Soomaalida runta ah oo wadankooda jecel ayaa Soomaaliya iska leh. Dabadhilifiinta meesha la geeyo waa la arki doonaa.

Adeer - I was only joking with you. I disagree with your some of your comments but I decided to make light-hearted fun of them rather than do anything more serious.

As to the myriad, unsubstantited accusations you've thrown out - I'll just chalk it up to you having a bad day now that you are in rat race. :D

RedSea   

^lol.

Waarkaalay, Mr. Me maxaad ninka ku hiifaysaa, ma qaadkii ayaa kaa go'ay maanta wakusidee, the POINT just made a point,your respond was totally off the mark and bit insulting,so kudos to Mr.point for taking the highroad,luck man you are Mr.ME>

Ninku Somalia aad sheegayso isba wuu rumaysan yee,miyaanad kala garanayn enemy combatant iyo friendly combatant,he is on your side of the fence,though you worship something call nationalism.Anyone who doesn't worship nationalism like you seems to be lacking basic believe in your view,if that is that way you see things,you are screwed son.