Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

These wadaado, what are their qabiils?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Reality Check:

1. The leadership consists of one major clan

2. The majority of the courts and its members are of that clan

3. They have allies from other qabiils (how big are their numbers?)

1.The leader of the ICU is honarable Sheekh Shariif Axmed, a well respect man even from those on the side of the aisle will tell you that.Therefore,it doesn't matter what qabiil he is in,what should be questioned here is what kinda a character does he have? ask even his oppenent,they won't be able to critise him for one thing he did,other than offcourse lame and tired argument,saying he belongs to Qabiil X.

2.as I have said,due it's geographical location of where the movement evolved,it's therefore understandible that it's dominated by one qabiil.Also do keep in mind that they have only existed few months and not even a year or so,therefore the members are growing from here and on.

3.They do have allies from other Qabiils,besides those in Somaliland and Puntland,which they secretly have allies from,however if we look at the South,the center court at the moment,you have Sheikh Maansoor,who has more than 50 "technical" manned by his kinsmen from Bay and Bakool regions,you have Sh.Col.Xasan Turki who hails from Kismayo,whose men numbered about 2,000 well trained and equiped men,he and and his men are not from Xamar.He was the one who took over Kismay,his city,and he is the on in charge today,not to mention he isn't the qabiils from Xamar.

Here are 3 more questions:

1. How large is the supporters of the other clans?

It's growing support,so it's not yet a number that is still,but it's growing larger and larger as time goes by.

2. The towns that are taken over by the USC/UCI, what are the makeup of the qabiils living there?

Xamar,Beledweyne,and Jawhar to mention few are inhabited by the same tribes,therefore,each sub clan that belongs to the greater clan Xamar is sent to bring their city to law and order.

In Kismayo,and other region outside of the clan terrirotries of the members from Xamar is taken over by members of the clan living in those respective regions,Kismayo is taken over by Sh.col.Turki who is from there clanwise.

3. How many of the under-represented qabiils have major leadership roles?

It was just couple weeks ago,when Shiekh Sh.Axmed met with members of the Gabooye tribes living in Xamar who were complaining of them bein oppresses as they have in every region,so he initiated a motion that would make sure that they don't face harm nor will they be subject to abuse under his watch and one thing he asked from them was to be united against the evil doers trying to distablise their country which they worked so hard of bringing law and order into.He asked to take part in this great movement just like their brtherens,because after all this is their land.

thanks,

"The leader of the ICU is honarable Sheekh Shariif Axmed, a well respect man even from those on the side of the aisle will tell you that."

RED SEA, gets the first point wrong, the over all leader of the courts is Xasan Dahir Aways ask anyone. The Shura is led by Xasan Dahir.

The deputies are numerous and Sharif Ahmed is a minor figure in the overall picture. He is the face but not the decision maker.

The most powerful are, Jinigow, Suuley and Inda Cade, over all security chief. The Shabaab or the Youth are led By Adan Xashi Cayrow.

...There is support from various clans , but the power lies with Chircoole+Ifka Xalin + Banadir company, led by Xaji Abukar Cadaan.

RedSea   

^that is according to you.I don't care who has the biggest influence within the ICU on anything,but who is the official leader of the ICU,tell me it's not Shariif Sh.Axmed.

But time again,is seems as though the only way, you are trying to prove to the audience that the ICU isn't any good is because of their Qabiil.Can one tell me what is wrong with having members of the same clan on top? especially since the ICU is still in the works and moreover is still serving in the same region,the South?

The Shura doesn't define who the leader is,the Shura is kinda a like a congress,where laws and strategic planing go into place,hence its name Shura.The Shura is sharing and discussing the cause defination wise.Wa Amruhum Shuura Baynahum as the verse in the Quranic verse in Suratu Shuuraa states.

My understanding so far:

1. The leadership consists of one major clan

2. The majority of the courts and its members are of that clan

3. ICU have allies from other qabiils. It alleges that it has supporters from other clans "although" their numbers cannot be verified and some are "secret" supporters

4. They sent in forced to towns with greater numbers of the dominant clan of the ICU.

5. Shiekh Ahmed is trying to recruit more supporters from towns that complain that the ICU is being oppressive.

RedSea   

^as we cannot verify those who are against the ICU,we cannot verify those who are in support of the ICU,however,their supporters are larger than those who appose them.

Yes,their intitial moves were first bringing their closest kins to follow and obey the law,which was presented to them.The Xamar warlords who belong into the same clan as Sh.col.Dahir Aways,Sh.Shariif Axmed,refused and wanted to keep going down the path which was to terrorise the people,well I don't think I need to tell you where they ended up.So if these courts had any respect for Qabiil,they wouldn't have gotten rid of their warlords,in which they did.

Sheekh Shariif Axmed is trying to have everyone who is interested in rebuilding his/her nation into the mix.After all,this is YOUR country and not just his,so I don't get this recruitment thing you speak of bro/sis.

However, let us reality check the TFG and what it stands for,I am sure,you wouldn't have question mark on your head,because as soon as you scratch the surface you will be hit with many problems that can't be fixed unless changed completly.....and that that is where the ICU comes into considerations as teh better alternative.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^If Xiin was in there even I would support.

Because he belongs to your Qabiil,how shalow and low can that be?You wouldnt' support them,because of their good doings,but you would support if they consisted more of your Qabiil.

That statement defines you Mr.Duke,I don't think we need to say more about you.

^^^If you knew anything you would know that.

1. Xasan Dahir runs the courts, because his clan provide the most armour.

If you did not knwo this simple fact then your whole arguments should not be taken seriously.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^as we cannot verify those who are against the ICU,we cannot verify those who are in support of the ICU,however,their supporters are larger than those who appose them.

You're statement is self-contradicting. If you dont know the numbers for those who are for or against the ICU, how do you know which group is larger?

Doesn't make any sense.

RedSea   

Addressing Duke:

what kinda a fact is that?

One who would consider that a fact shouldn't be consider sane person is where I stand.

Have you asked yourself,that it doesn't matter who is in charge and who provides whatever.Does the word 'rightous' mean anything to you?

Think little deeper than that,you seem to be sweeming around the surface.

I think you know my argument should be given a considerations knowing that you dont' have anything else to say against it, other than, the courts are clan this and clan that,then you bring up the 90s era,what we did to them,what they were.Just bunch of mumbo jumbo which shouldnt' be taken seriously in your part buddy.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Reality Check:You're statement is self-contradicting. If you dont know the numbers for those who are for or against the ICU, how do you know which group is larger?

Doesn't make any sense.

Numberwise we don't know,but as far as those who seem to be supporting the ICU are more numerous by observation.

If we look in Somaliland,there are many people who in support of the ICU,however,they won't be able to state their support outloud because they might be arrested,some already have been.In Puntland also many people have been arrested for having support for the ICU.

HOwver,many people also support the ICU,because in dislikeness they have for the TFG,since the TFG has led Amxaaro troops into the country.

All in all, you have many who support the ICU,because of their agenda;to rule accoring to Islamic sharica,and many who favor them,because the don't like what the TFG is doing.

This should be enough to hint,which side the support is leaning on.

Furthermore,I urge you to observe teh supporters of teh ICU in this very discussion form, sol, and from which regions they came from, from that you can also based your conclusions on.

Does the word 'rightous' mean anything to you?

Yes. Do you want me to look it up in the dictionary for you? I fail to see what it has to do with the topic though.

I am trying to gain more knowledge of the make-up on the ICU. I'm merely posing questions so I can piece the information together myself.

Of course, I mention qabiil because that is the #1 reason why Somalia is in this mess to begin with. It's silly for you to assume that Somalis would drop their qabiil affliations for a greater cause, and it is quite evident here, based on the general make-up of the ICU, that they are not, in fact, diverse enough to be qualified as a non-qabiil movement.

But you are right, there is more to the story.

RedSea   

Brother pardon me,I was addressing those comments to Mr. Duke.

Not you,however, consider my other post which is adressing you.

However to help you put together your 'piece',how would you like if I showed you images of the ICU and the support they have from the people.Just look at the people's faces and what their aim is.

Speaking of Abu Mansoor: banaanbax_tarbuunka6.jpg

check this out:

[Numberwise we don't know,but as far as those who seem to be supporting the ICU are more numerous by observation.

If we look in Somaliland,there are many people who in support of the ICU,however,they won't be able to state their support outloud because they might be arrested,some already have been.In Puntland also many people have been arrested for having support for the ICU.

HOwver,many people also support the ICU,because in dislikeness they have for the TFG,since the TFG has led Amxaaro troops into the country.

All in all, you have many who support the ICU,because of their agenda;to rule accoring to Islamic sharica,and many who favor them,because the don't like what the TFG is doing.

This should be enough to hint,which side the support is leaning on.

Furthermore,I urge you to observe teh supporters of teh ICU in this very discussion form,
sol
, and from which regions they came from, from that you can also based your conclusions on.

Again, if you don't know the numbers, how can you assume where the support is leaning towards. There are allegations of the ICU being an oppressive regime, and its obvious that you don't. If I am to believe you, I would have to believe those allegations as well.

At the end of the day, there is no way to even guage if other clans support the ICU, those who are against, and which of those two is the greater of them.

Get it?

RedSea   

^I get it.However,what exactly are you trying to get out of this?

Do you want to get out of this of whether they belong more into one qabiil,or are you trying to see the good things that they have done?

If you need to know their Qabiil,then most thus far belong into one qabiil.

But if you are being rational individual, you would start seeing all the good things that has been done by the ICU,which suprisingly you seem to not know any of it.

you are in this cyber somali community, I think I and many other's here serve a great example of those who belong into different tribes from those in Xamar,yet support the ICU, Red Sea: (Hargeysa), Nayruus:(Hargeysa) Mr.'Me':(Hargeysa),Soo Maal (Sool),Xiinfaniin(Sool)Baashi (Mudug) and more---