Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Col. Cabdi Cigal freed.

haah hadaan gartay, miskini ya mungu dheh. thanks for the explanation LSK. i have seen him using this phrase a few more times and i always wondered..thinking what does he really mean!

Morgan is not defeated yet, the Mogadishu media has started to retract the story of him fleing to Kenya, now he has mysteriously reapeared in Hoosingaw with his troops.

Also the clan that inhabits Dhoobley and Afmadow have been draged in to the conflict and it is spreading.

There are many deaths on both sides, the JVA have not been able to destroy Morgans troops and the alliance from Marka/Mogadishu have been badly shaken up after the inhabitants of Dhoobley turned on them.

Its not as clear cut as Yusuf Garad hoped.

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Morgan is not defeated yet,

Mr SmithnWestren just listen to yourself , incase you´re not aware of it you´re sounding like TYSON when beaten ( "i´m not knocked YET" ). learn to live with it Hiiraale is on his way back to the parlement where he´ll as a civilised politician and a member use his vote, now that we´ve seen how brilliant he is using his guns

Also the clan that inhabits Dhoobley and Afmadow have been draged in to the conflict and it is spreading.

The inhabitants of Dhoobley and Afmadow have been living side by side with JVA peacefully since the last MORGAN/PUNTLAND attack and according to them that´ll be the case for the comming 100 years. so don´t even TRY to drug them in , they´ve already declared their position, it might hurt you knowing that they don´t want to participate in bloodshedding.

There is many deaths on both sides, the JVA have not been able to destroy Morgans troops and the alliance from Marka/Mogadishu have been badly shaken up after the inhabitants of Dhoobley turned on them.

Beeing a bad looser and blaming the Mogadishu guyz for your defeat won´t help.

for once in your life be man enough and acknowledge Hiiraale the JVA leader a winner.

The day Mogadishu guyz are in it for real, GAROOWE will be the battleground , not Dhoobley

Now we´re more concerned of the fate of those kid soilders you sent to Las Anood, if Somaliland decides to close it´s borders since the outcome of Nairobi is not in their favor,you´ll probably abandon them to their fate just as you did with Morgan

Its not as clear cut as Yusuf Garad hoped.

here i would like to qoute (if i may) XARAGO a very much on the issue Somali from somaliland.

" Oohintu oohin orgi ka weyn " .

The day Mogadishu guyz are in it for real, GAROOWE will be the battleground , not Dhoobley

So Aydeed Sr was just playing when he got his *** kicked in Galkacyu?

Brother thats what everyone says when they are losing, I remember Faisal [somaliland] Warrabe crying like that, Garowe, LOL give me a break incase you did not know, Morgan is on his way to Kismayu, read the interview taken today or go on your trusted websites...

www.goobjoog.com

www.hornafrik.com

or any number of the Puntland media sites but hey they would be difficult to read ha?

Another thing Baare Hiiraale and Inda Cade are wanted men by the people of Dhoobley.. :mad:

Gabbal   

Another thing Baare Hiiraale and Inda Cade

Is bringing Indha-cadde's name into the picture going to make your defeat any more acceptable? The truth of the matter is Indha-cadde is in Marka and he hasn't left Shabeele. You were beaten by Hiiraale and no one else.

So Aydeed Sr was just playing when he got his *** kicked in Galkacyu?

That is a WHOLE different story ;) And which included different alliances and different players. :rolleyes:

We know the truth, and we know what happened. But you do know what Morgan's cry was at that time right? ;)

Is bringing Indha-cadde's name into the picture going to make your defeat any more acceptable? The truth of the matter is Indha-cadde is in Marka and he hasn't left Shabeele. You were beaten by Hiiraale and no one else.

I did not the people of Dhoobley did, go on www.somalitribune.co or his earlier interviews when he said he will defend Kismayu. See Horn you boys from Gedo are just a front, the facade the fictitious rulers of Kismayu, cause when shitt hits the fan its Mog & Marka to the rescue.

Defeat, what defeat? Hiirales brother and several of his officers, Like Goobale are dead, his troops got smashed several times notably by the people of Dhoobley, his Axis of evil are all over the place and Morgan is in Hosingow.

for comformation check www.goobjoog.com and www.hornafrik.com they are part of the twins of Galgaduud media and that should do it for ya :D

Now there was no Col Gramgaram, your uncle was released and not rescued, he said it out of his own mouth.

Out of anger the Al]Itixad/USC Marka JVA, forces of Inda Cade killed raped and looted a sleepy Somali town, your hero Gen Ahmed and MP Hiiraale where watching :mad:

Anyhow the game is still being played dont be so rash like your twin Yusuf Garad :D

Gabbal   

Smith Indha-cadde has not left Marka whether you cry for a thousand years or not :D

See Horn you boys from Gedo are just a front, the facade the fictitious rulers of Kismayu, cause when shitt hits the fan its Mog & Marka to the rescue.

:D Losing is never easy, but being a sore loser is the biggest sign of weakness :D;)

As for Dhoobley I don't know what happened there so I'm not going to comment. Although news is, that it was sacked by people of the sub-clan who settle there and are rivals. Dhoobley was sacked by anti-Morgan forces (not Barre Hiiraale's)who were against their kin supporting Morgan. It's a intra-subclan (reer Somali Galbeed) rivalry that caused it.

All I have to say is this Dhoobley, Marka, and Al Itixad thing came out AFTER Col. Barre Hiiraale and his forces captured and chased Morgan, aka Cabdi Bile, out of Howsingow and Jubba to Kenya! :D:D So stop using excuses.

Now who's a front? :DKeep calaacaling . :D

Tuujiye   

I can't believe Bare Hiiraale ayaa loo hadlaayaa..lol...Y'all should lissen him speak.............Atleast Morgan makes sence when he speaks..Bare Hirale got lucky with he help and not from his people the ones that was killing his people in 1991..lol..very sad.......

Morgan willnot win this war and he doesn't want no war..he was showing everyone at the parlement the secret agendas that some of the men their have..Like Qaasim who supports this war and helping Bare hiraale and muusa suudi too.......

Sidaas daraadeed ba doorashada gadaal loogu dhigay maxaa yeelay wax baa ka shifmay..In ee ragaan kuligood ben kuwada dhaarteen..Awal waxee rabeen in bare kiligiis uu jibiyo dhaarta laakiin marke arkeen in Bare dagaalka laga reyn rabo bee cawiyeen oo yagiina ku kashifmeen...sawirka weyn fiirsha guys.........

Wadan aaraan saan loogu dhisaayo wax kasoo socdo malaha........

I wish in moorgan iyo Bare hiiraale iyo kuli waxa shirka fadhiyaan si dag dag ah nooga dhintaan.............

But then idinka oo kale ayaa soo baxaayo..maxaa la sameeyaa..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

BN   

Originally posted by Mr Oodweyne.:

LSK,

Much as I think your argument make sense in regards to the outcome of the current civil-war in Kismayo, I still think, the outcome could of been foretold easily, and hence there was no need at this point for Morgan to go in gun-blassing towards Kismayo, for the truth of the matter is, the Civil-war in Somalia, particularly the Lower Shabelle and Jubba regions, is effectively
"Settled"
matter in so far as who should be the eventual
"Owners"
of those area should be, and this is the reason the
"Coalition-of-interests"
- to quote your aptly-suited metaphor in this context - in that area consisting of USC and SNF, will see to it to guarantee it's hold on these areas to remain intact, even if a
"Nominal"
government is established in Mbagathi.

You see there will be hopefully a federal government based on yet-to-be define
"Cantons"
or
"States"
, and Shabelle and Jubba regions will heavily be Resettle areas by the USC's people mostly from Mogadisho environments and central regions and it's coalition-pantners from Gedo areas; and of course the future elected parliament of Somalia(South) will be based on census taken within the next five(5) years plus the number of federal
"Cantons/States"
that will come into existence after the five(5) years end.

Consequently the larger number of "Canton/States" you have within the federal Map, and the larger number of population you have within the each of the "Canton/States" of the federal structure, the more MPs you will likely have within the future elected parliament; meaning the 4.5 equation that they have now based on the power-sharing equation for the Mbagathi period will be redundant once proper election comes to play, after the transitional period ends; and whoever has extra "Cantons/States" and larger population in those cantons, and hence extra seats within the federal parliament, will control the destiny of the future republic....

This is the game in which the tactician of the JVA and the USC, namely Mr. Deelaaf, Mr. Seeraar. Mr. Hiiraale, Gen. Ahmed Warsame, Mr. A/Qasim Boy, and Mr. Caato, understood it effectively

And that is the reason after Mbagathi the political prowess of pundlanders will effectively be confine north of the Galkacayo/Mudug alone, and hence reduced accordingly....

This is the continuation of late Gen. Aideed's political agenda of the early nineties(1990s) but with a different cloths and with a different players and with the same hoped-for outcome for it's executioners

Secondly
, if you read back in the Somali history during the civilian administration of the Somali Republic, namely the period between 1960-1969, pundlanders used to be the most of the members of the parliament(MPs) that used come from those areas as the representative of the people, but this time around the new "Coalition-of-Interests" will see to it, that the outcome of the civil war in Somalia is the concrete reality in the ground in the post-Mbagathi period, or to put it more brutally they - i.e. the USC and it's "Coalition-of-Interests" - will see to it that the operative
"Real-Politik"
of Somalia(South) after this conference should be based on strictly on the outcome of the Civil-War in the early nineties(1990s) with a slight adjusment on the margins.

And hence, from this point onwards, the political equation of Somalia will be based on that specific category, namely those who lost, the political-pie during the Civil-war will not get it back what they have lost in the battlefield through the pen at the negotiation table or even through at the barrel of the gun, and those who gain something concrete - namely
"land/property/farms/real-state"
through out this time in the south of Somalia, will have to be accepted by every body with a slight adjustment on the part of the
"Winners"
as token gesture of restitution towards those who are the grand
"Losers"
of the Somali civil-war....

And that being the reality in the ground it has to be
"Accommodated"
accordingly through the political equations of tomorrow, particularly and most importantly at the divisions of the seats in the federal parliament once this period of transition ends; this is/will be the brutal reality of the Somali Politics on this new century.

Thirdly
, whatever chances Mr. A. Yusuf Yey had of winning the presidency at this conference - and I am of the opinion that they were slight to begin with - had evaporated with this monumental plunder of Gen. Morgan, because every one can see what will be the outcome of the political gerrymandering of Somalia, if Mr. A. Yusuf Yey were to win the presidency; given that he could easily find a way to dislodge the JVA and it's
"Coalition-of-Interest"
from this areas on behalf of his people, while he is acting as the president of the republic trying to restore law-and-order to kismayo; which is the same and similar tactics Mr. A/Qasim Salad Boy used back in 2001 when he, as the nominal president of the then TNG, send his tribal militia to support his partners in this enterprise, namely the JVA of Col. Hiiraale and Mr. Deelaaf and Mr. Seeraar; and hence if Mr A. Yusuf Yey were to became a president he can used the pulpit of the presidency to launch aggressive attack on these areas with the help of his version of the "Coalition-of-the-Willing" or the "Coalition-of-Interest".

Consequently, when this transitional period is over, he - namely Mr. A. Yusuf Yey - could of guarantee that what his kin and kith had forfieted or losted during the civil-war period, particularly in these areas will somehow return to them, and hence once election starts in earnest after five(5) years, he could gaurentee that pundlanders will be the majority of the MPs from these regions, particularly the Lower Jubba region itself.

Lastly
, but not least, I am not convince that Mr. A. Yusuf did tried in any meaningful way to stop Gen. Morgan from to embark on his latest mendacity, I believe on the contrary, once Mr. A. Yusuf Yey had came to understand that his chances of winning the presidency at this Mbagathi Conference was almost nill, he decided to throw his last dice that he had in his hand to the table - so to speak!! - and he was hoping for this particular "War" to end atleast in militarily in a stalemate condition at worst or an outright victory for Gen. Morgan at best, so that the future government after the Mbagathi finishes, will start it's first work of government in mediating these two opposing camps facing each other in this region; and hence consequently at least guarantee a political foothold in these region for his people - i.e. pundlanders -, so that the future political equation of Federal Somalia, will have to take into account the political presence of his people in these region once the division of seats within the "Elected" parliament is contemplated on in earnest within the period of the next five(5) years.

Finally
, I believe, that Mr. A. Yusuf Yey, made monumental calamity for his people in this region, because, they - as a normal inhabitant - have already declared their hand, with the defeated Morgan; and consequently, the JVA and it's "Coalition-of-Interests" from Mogadishu and the central regions, will as usual, proceed to do what they have done previously in other places, namely the notion of
"Clan-Cleansing"
in these areas will began in earnest, so that this region will not be in future a politically "Contention Areas" between two
"Armed Camps"

It's really pity for the helpless people of this areas, for that is the price you pay if you bet on the
"Wrong-Side"
to come-out on top - both militarily and politically - in Somalia's brutal
"Zero-Sum"
game of tribally-minded land-grabbing warfare....

Regards,

Mr. Oodweyne.

Oodweyne,

Good to see you back. This was a very interesting and enlightening analysis of the current, and future of Somalis politics vis-à- vie the current fighting in L. Jubba and its wider implications. I'm sorry I did not read it sooner.

BN   

Originally posted by Otali:

"Mr. Oodweyne this above piece concerning ‘clan cleansing†done by centrals is a dirty libel!"

"if reer puntland don’t like that, they don’t have to
come back

This is what I meant by incoherent drivel. One moment there is no 'clan cleansing' in Kismayo, and the next he states that those that were 'cleansed' should not return.

And anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows there is an occupation which stretches from L. Jubba to M. Shebelle that you support. Even those outside the region(such as Oodweyne), can plainly see that.

I'm sure if the USC was not soundly booted out of Bay and Bakool by the RRA, you would be talking of a "pacificied Baidoa" and how "multi-clan" that city is thanks to (your hero), that maniac Aidiid Sr. Who consequently, killed 300,000 civilians in those regions.

Perhaps it is time you seek that professional assistance....

BN   

Originally posted by Otali:

I hope to see Barre Hiiraale for the annual JVA dinner this Eid, not in Marka, but in Xamar

This is analogous to the field slave being allowed into the Master's house as a reward for a job well done...It seems pride and self respect must be checked at the door when your scrounging for left overs.

How the once mighty have fallen...

Oodweyne has a very interesting view of things in the South. Oodweyne's exclusive or rather non-self-indulgent analysis on the south(notice he didn't mention anything about Somaliland) is sadly tantamount to saying many tribes will become slaves of their new masters.

Oodweyne, the paradigm has already shifted in an interesting way, but things aren't that bad. ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

quote:Originally posted by Otali:

I hope to see Barre Hiiraale for the annual JVA dinner this Eid, not in Marka, but in Xamar

This is analogous to the field slave being allowed into the Master's house as a reward for a job well done...It seems pride and self respect must be checked at the door when your scrounging for left overs.

How the once mighty have fallen...
:D Ilaahayoow nacafi. Qabiil has destroyd Somalia and will continue to destroy Somalia.

If what you are saying is Barre Hiiraale and my sub-clan are "slaves" of reer Muqdisho, I assure you the facts on the ground don't support your, shall we call, "Defeat Rebound Syndrome" {DRS}. But of course I'll wait and see if that blood pressure comes down a bit.

What I consider truly helpless, pitiful folks are those in Sool, Sanaag, Bari, and other places Abdulahi Yusuf lords over with the support of his sub-clan.

Maybe the minor sub-clans of "Puntland" need Col. Barre Hiiraale to free them too?

Muqdisho or Marka, Col. Barre Hiiraale's next stop is Nairobi and the peace process now that distraction has been taken care of.

P.S. I hope to see Barre Hiiraale for the annual JVA dinner this Eid, not in Marka, but in Xamar

Hopefully Barre Hiiraale will be in Muqdisho this Eid not for any JVA gathering, but to sit in an all-inclusive parliament composed of all Somalis.

Rahima   

This war is honestly useless.

This region needs peace. The helpless town folks will be the only ones to suffer if this war doesn't stop.

How true, and here are all the nomads sitting in the comfort of their own homes behind their up to date PCs cheerleading for their uncle/cousin who is killing innocent people.

Indeed this is a sad moment in history.

Sadder still is that these same very people (i.e. users) are the supposedly the intelligent folks our country needs. Seems like Somalia could do without them.

It's beginning to seem that they will burn it to the crisp.