Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Col. Cabdi Cigal freed.

Gabbal   

wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Dhooblay ee xuduuda la ah dalka Kenya ayaa shegaya in jenaraal moorgan oo wata laba gaari oo ah nooca looyaqaan quuqan uu ula cararay

magaalada xuduuda ah ee Wajeerbora, sidoo kale ciidamadii isbahaysiga dooxadda jubba ayaa iyaguna wacad kumaray

in ay gacanta kusoo dhigi doonaan Gen. Morgan oo ay ku sheegeen dagaal oogaha koonfurta soomaliya.

Dhankakale ciidamada isbahaysiga dooxada jubba ayaa ka soo furtay kuwa Moorgan Col: Cabdi Cigaal oo ka tirsan abaanduulka ciidamada oo ay gacanta ku dhigeen maalimadii Doraad markaas oo maleeshiyooyinka moorgan ay

haleeleen sahan ka tirsan isbahaysiga dooxada jubba.

sikas taba ha ahaatee maxamad siciid xirsi morgan ayaa indhawaalahaanba waday abaabul dagaal oo uu kala soo horjeeday isbahaysiga dooxadda jubba iyo isagoo inbadan ku taahayay qabashada magaalda saldhigga ah ee kismaayo balse

isku dayo badan oo uu sameeyay ay dhicisoobeen

halkaasna Gen: morgan ay kasoo gaartay fadeexaddo badan oo uu kala kulmay isbahaysiga dooxadda jubba oo uu hogaa minayo col. barre aadan shire barre hiiraale iyo waliba Gen. axmad warsame.

Dhanka kale wararka ka imaanaya magaalada kismaayo ee gobalka jubbada hoose ayaa sheegaya in ay isbahasigu gacanta kuhayaan maleeshiyooyin kor u dhaafaya 20 iyo

waliba saraakiil uu ka mid yahay ganacsade caan ka ahaa magaalda boosaaso oo magaciisa la yiraahdo

axamd soomow

cali yaasiin cali allgedo"nairobi kenya

caliyare200@hotmail.com

H/A

This must be your "Ciyaala xaafadka" area... but like someone from the North, we need some visual aids like a Map. Kasungo, Buaale, Xaliimo Modoobey...we are lost here. :D

Fyr   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

H/A

This must be your "Ciyaala xaafadka" area... but like someone from the North, we need some visual aids like a Map. Kasungo, Buaale, Xaliimo Modoobey...we are lost here.
:D

:D:D:D

Gabbal   

Col Cabdi Cigaal is still under our armpits

Waryaa Dude if that's what you wish, then ilaahay haku cafiya.

Horn no conformation bro,

:confused:

No conformation of your uncles release.

The news so far is Morgan has the upper hand, he has for the last two days been beating back wave after wave of attcak from MP Barre and his group. This resulted In Colonel Cigals capture, death of over 30 millitiamen and 100 injured.

Last night after the last wave of Barre's group retraeted to kismayu, there was an attack by Yusuf Inda Cade, Xasan Aweys, Galal millitia [the other half of the Galgaduud twins]+ Al-itixad millitias who had numerous ammount of armour 20-40 technicals, however after a successful push at first, Morgan's troops where pushed away from their station.

The group from Mogadishu went and captured the town of Dhoobley, causing destruction, killing and maiming the residents. The residents fought back and managed to push the Millita outside of the town. then Morgans troops attacked them and caused heavy casualties. We are still waiting to hear about Barre & Inda Cade who are as yet missing.

Morgans troops have been joined by local clan millitia from Dhoobley and Af-Madow and are now moving towards Kismayu...

Sources of the news...

Somalitribune.com

Mudugonline.com

Burtinle.com

Puntlandpost.com

Allpuntland.com

Keep you updated. SNW

Samafal   

I see some people relishing on this (muqdishaa gubanaysa maxaa kaaga gidhiisha as they say), and for some they comfort themselves with the online tabloid.. when will we learn? innocent and ignorant militias are dying as we speak and you people instead of coming up with better things to say you keep quoting and quoting sources god knows what they stand for.. hatred, enviness are the enemy of the mind kind

Baashi   

SW,

As much as I would love to see the rightful owners of Kismayo back to their homes, I have the feeling that it would be very very very difficult for them to beat the coalition of forces they are up against.

If you have ever been there, the coalition forces plus Al-Itixad camps have strategic and logistical advantages over the Morgan and locals camp. Look at the geography wise how these coalition forces are positioned: Ras Kamponi, Kismayo, and Jilib. In effect, Morgan with the local militia are inside a triangle not only that the mobility factor has a huge psychological effect on the battles.

Morgan camp are constrained by Kenya border on one side, Ras Kamponi, Kulbiyo, Badhaadhe (Al-Itixad can move there at will) from the Southeastern tip of the of Lower Juba, All the roads that leave Kismayo to the interior where Morgan is at are controled by Barre and his militia, and the finaly the bypass road from Jilib thru xagar to Afmadow is the very road that Indha Cadde, Galaal, Xassan Uweys militia used to give reinforcement to Barre Hiiraale.

Logistically, Morgan can not get fuel, medicine, and other essential logistics necessary to win a battle. The injured have no hospital to go...it is disaster wallahi...Barre knew excatly the blunders of Morgan that is why he refused to stay in Kismayo to deny Morgan any chance to mobolize a succesful campaign.

Kaaga darane Abdullahi Yusuf is not expected to help out reer Kismayo. Some of Puntland's soldiers have not been paid. He is using all the resources he could get for his own political agenda namely a bid for the presidency.

Miracles do happen and I sure wish that is the case but in my poor analysis I don't see any winning plan for Morgan.

Another plunder! guess who is paying the price :mad:

Baashi,

brother what you say maybe true,

I am not to sure about Logistics and fuel issue bro, but Morgan is a General and should have calculated and made provisions before he attcaked.

However I think that Hiiraale has lost because of his tactics, he threw everything and the Kitchen sink at the SPM when all he had to do was wait, like you said he was in a better position strategically, but he seemed to be in a rush, too rash too eager, result heavy losses, angry population and Morgan is moving forward. I hear There is mayhem in Kimsayu, some of the Coalition forces have retreated to Mogadishu and Badoa.

The local population is supporting Morgan and all he has to do is wait out the next few days moving on and building momentum.

So as long as Abdi Bille is running to kismayu, everything is cool. :D

Gabbal   

^^^haya :D

However I think that Hiiraale has lost because of his tactics

Haya :D:D

No conformation of your uncles release

You wish. www.Gedonet.com had an interview with Col. Barre Hiiraale and Col. Cabdi Igaal today.

Here it is smile.gif

Interview with Barre Hiiraale and Cabdi Igaal and a "reer Puntlander" businessman prisoner of war

I have the feeling that it would be very very very difficult for them to beat the coalition of forces they are up against.

I have to agree, but so far all Morgan has been fighting against is the Barre Hiiraale part of the JVA (don't know about that Al-Itaxid part with the 2 tiknikos).

If he can't even defeat one part of the JVA, imagine him going against the whole of them.

I am sorry Baashi, but Morgan is defeated and the helpless locals will suffer as that is always the case in a time of war. Revenge killing, looting and rape is sadly part of the game. I hope your family is doing ok.

It was easily noticeable that Morgan's strategy wouldn't sync to or produce any gains and was rather suicidal. For one, Morgan has alienated his biggest ally (Abdullahi Yusuf) when he refused direct orders not to go to the Jubba region before the election. The second mistake he made was that he had no clear strategy of throwing "Jambool" for the JVA as they did to him. In other words, he had no real strategy of winning allies from other powerful militias including Hiiraale's group which is said to have offered plans to bring civilians back to the city provided Hiiraale stays the top man. Morgan refused.

The only way illusive Kismayo would ever be captured by a defeated Morgan or any one else including the locals, is if this "coalition of the interest" (JVA) falls apart and that is very very unlikely for many years to come. Hiiraale made that very clear.

I am getting feeds that he is re-grouping but we will see if that produces any substantial gains for his cause.

Xoogsade   

This war has already been costly to the locals(inhabitants). Waxaan qofkii soo abaabuley qasaaro weynuu u geystey dadka masaakiinta ee degaanka deggan.

I am wondering what they were thinking about in approving and undertaking this suicidal mission?? They had better chance of negotiating for and speaking on behalf people's rights if a federal government was formed and all they needed was wait for few more months.

They made a previous sad situation irreversibly sadder with this talk of clan cleansing. All they did is to leave people helpless.

"Ninba ceesantii ceel keen" Honestly, I can understand what ceesan, ceel keenid and the rest mean, but what is the meaning behind this phrase ? what do poeple exactly mean when they say a phrase like this?