Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gaani, Siyad Barre's ruthless right hand man found dead in his hotel

OG_Girl   

Gaani?!! Seriously I never heard about him . Well tell me what his Clan so I can decide whatever I say "Allah yarhamah" or "Not"!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Sick sick sick people!!!.

Whatever person dead I hear I think about my day is comming so I remember "al qaber" and day of judgement!!.. people is reminding for us not to make such a sick comments..just fear for your self .

Isn't that hard , really is not just say Allah yarhamah that will give you ajer !! :(

Allah yarham jame'a mowtana.

Salam

Perhaps few people here actually know what General Gaani did to the people of Hargeisa and Burao. Words can not do justice in trying to describe what this evil man had done there, it was pure evil. Unlike Mohamed Siyad Barre who was giving top orders, this evil man not only instructed his koofiyad-cas soldiers to kill systematically, but he himself had executed countless innocent people with his own hands including some on broad daylight in the middle of the city.

Many reer Hargeisa remember one well known incident whereby he shot dead five 20yr old students at a famous butchering point named "Badhka - killing fields" outskirts of Hargeisa and left their bodies to rot in the heat of the scorching sun for weeks refusing the people to bury the dead. In one of his other evil stories, there was a day when he personally ordered his security men to kill one reer Hargeisa old man by tieing him behind one of their cars and dragging him on the road till he bleeded to death. These are just but a few examples of how evil this man was, and some nomads here have the audacity to come here and cliam that he was a "Muslim man". How despicable if such men are regarded as muslims, they are not muslims, they are evil.

Gabbal   

If Hornafrique can post an artcle showing his relative in positive light and expressing the feelings of the people in his neck of woods in regards the death General Gani, then Suldanka has the right to give the views from others, if he so wishes.

War yaa balaayo arkay :confused:

Qooday iyo xeraday bal waxaan fiiriya.

I posted a news article appropriate to the theme of the thread and Ayoub makes a pumpkin out of a seed. :confused:

ilaahay dambigeena naga cafi.

Horn Afrique: ilaahay dambigeena naga cafi.

Amin to that brother!

Suldanka, no one said he had no blood in his hands. Don't insult us. I've broken a racist's arm once, does that make me a gacan ku dhiigle?

India   

ALLAH YA RAHMU, ITS RAMADAN AND LETS PRAY FOR ALL THE DEAD....FOR NOW HE IS BEFORE THE Almighty AND THERE IS NO SCAPPNG HIS SINS.

PRAY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A FATHER, A SON AND A BROTHER TO SOME ONE AND I AM SURE THEY MOURNED HIM.

SULDAANKA I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM BROTHER AND IT IS HARD TO FORGIVE ONE WHO HAS INFRINGED SO MUCH DESPAIR AND DEATH ON OUR PEOPLE BUT LOOK AT THE HORRIBLE DEATH HE DIED AND WHERE SOMALILAND STANDS TODAY! SEE ALLAH IS THE GREATEST AVENGER OF ALL.

WE HAVE TO BE THE BETTER PEOPLE (SOMALILANDERS) AND SOME HOW FIND IT IN OUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE. BUT ADMITTEDLY ITS HARD TO DO SO.

DUSTY